The most anticipated game of this year is finally released, along with many controversies. Yes, we are talking about FIFA 23. Recently released FIFA 23 is again catching heat as some users are furious about the game because it is not working correctly for them, and they often get different kinds of errors.
However, the high ping issue is one of them. For many users, the FIFA 23 is getting high ping issues on their PC, PS4, PS5, etc., devices. But, nothing to worry about the high ping issue as we have some fixes to this problem.
So, if you face the FIFA 23 high ping issue on PC, PS4, and PS5, make sure to perform the fixes we have mentioned below.
Fix FIFA 23 High Ping Issue on PC, PS4, PS5
If you are facing this problem, don’t get panic, as we have some fixes to this problem that will surely help you resolve the error. So, let’s check out those fixes.
Fix 1: Restart Your Device
Sound problems are usually caused by a technical glitch rather than the game itself. If you are experiencing this problem, you can fix it by rebooting your PlayStation console. Immediately after turning off your Console, turn it back on again after five minutes. It is also a good idea to unplug the power cord from the wall socket after you turn off your PlayStation Console.
Fix 2: Check Internet Connection
Every time a multiplayer game is launched, PlayStation checks for an Internet connection. It is crucial to make sure that your WiFi/internet connection is fast and has a good connection for a good connection. To avoid multiplayer, you can disable WiFi and restart the game. In most cases, this will fix FIFA 23 high ping problems.
Fix 3: Clear Game Cache Data
In order to help the game run smoothly, a local cache is created each time you play it. There is a possibility that the game faces a high ping issue if this cache data is incorrectly configured or corrupted. It is advisable to unplug the PlayStation’s power cord while the Console is running. You will be able to clear any cached data as soon as you do this.
Fix 4: Re-Login Your Account
Many reports suggest logging out and back into the PlayStation profile account may resolve the problem.
- To begin, go to Settings and select Account Management.
- To exit, press your controller’s Sign Out button.
- To confirm your action, press your controller’s O or X buttons.
- First, open the Settings menu on your PS5.
- Go to User Accounts and click Other.
- Last but not least, click Sign Out.
- After completing the procedure, wait two minutes before signing into your Playstation Network account.
- Click the Xbox button > Select Profile & System to open the guide menu.
- Click Sign out, and your saved profile will be available the next time you log in.
- Next, press Xbox to open the profile & system menu.
- Click on Add or switch > Choose New > Enter your sign-in information according to the instructions on the screen.
Fix 5: Run FIFA 23 as Administrator
It is better to run applications as administrators on a computer as they will run more quickly. When FIFA 23 high ping issue occurs, you should try this out. So, here are the procedures you need to follow:
- Right-click on FIFA 23 and choose Properties.
- On the Properties tab, click the Compatibility section.
- Thereafter, check the box next to Run as Administrator.
- Finally, click OK after clicking Apply.
Fix 6: Update Network Drivers
You will also experience FIFA 22 High Ping Issue if your Network driver becomes corrupted or missing. It is necessary to update the problematic driver and restart the game here. In order to do so,
- First, open your Device Manager window and expand the section Network adapters.
- After that, choose your currently used Network driver and click on the Update driver option by right-clicking.
- You can then launch the game and see if the issue has been resolved.
Fix 7: Allow FIFA 23 on the Firewall
Your antivirus or firewall may prevent you from accessing some important features in FIFA 23. You may have encountered this issue when trying to launch FIFA 23. This is what you should do if it happens to you:
- From the Start Menu, select Settings and then Update & Security.
- In the new window, select Windows Security.
- You will then see the Open Window Settings tab appear, click on it.
- Afterward, click Firewall and Network Protection.
- Then, click the Allow an app through the firewall option, and a new window will open.
- You can select Allow Another App from the Change Settings menu.
- You can add the FIFA 23 game to the firewall by using the browse button.
Fix 8: Adjust the Power Option
By changing your computer’s power plan, you might be able to improve its performance in some cases. Also, a performance option in power mode has been reported to resolve the FIFA 23 high ping issue. Here’s how to do it if someone is unfamiliar with the process:
- Open Windows Settings.
- Select Power & Battery.
- Choose Power Mode from the menu.
- Click Performance.
Fix 9: Set High Priority
On Windows PCs, setting the FIFA 23 application to a high priority may also be a solution to the FIFA 23 high ping issue. These are the steps you need to take in order to set high priority:
- Right-click the Start menu.
- Select Task Manager.
- Right-click on your game to access its details.
- Select High under Set Priority.
Fix 10: Reinstall The FIFA 23
In case you have tried all the fixes but still haven’t been able to play FIFA 23 on PC due to a high ping issue, what else can you try? There’s nothing to worry about! In the last resort, you may be able to fix the problem by reinstalling the game. Therefore, you should reinstall FIFA 23 on your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
So, that’s how to fix the FIFA 23 high ping issue. We hope that you find this article helpful. However, feel free to comment below and let us know in case you have any doubts or queries.
- How to Perform and Score Chip Shots in FIFA 23
- Fix FIFA 23 Secure Boot is Not Enabled
- How to Fix FIFA 23 Controller Input Delay and Lag Fix
- Fix FIFA 23 PC Not Launching Error
- How to Fix FIFA 23 FPS Drop Stuttering Issue and How to Increase it
- Fix FIFA 23 Early Access Not Working on Steam
- Fix FIFA 23 EA AntiCheat Service Encountered an Error, Please Restart
- How to Fix FIFA 23 Stuck on Loading Screen on PC