Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms that allows users to share photos and videos that disappear after a period of time. Snap has recently introduced a variety of features, such as AI-based filters, that enhance photos and videos.
You can apply all kinds of filters and effects to make your snaps more fun and unique without physically applying them using the My Ai feature. So, do you want to do it? Nothing to worry about! Now, on Snapchat, you can easily chat with your own AI chatbot using the MyAi feature.
There are some users who consider it more of a nuisance than a useful tool and are looking for ways to disable it. That’s the reason why we are here. In this article, we will help you know how to get rid of ai on Snapchat. So, let’s get started with the guide.
Why Did Snapchat Add My AI?
“My AI” is a new feature that Snapchat recently launched. You may wonder, “Why on earth did Snapchat add MY AI, ChatGPT? Let’s find out!
However, in order to provide a better and more exciting user experience, Snapchat is always changing things up. Nevertheless, it would be great if we could use some artificial intelligence to make that happen. According to Snapchat, the AI companion feature is supposed to replace the need to have human contact when there is none available.
OpenAI’s GPT technology is behind it, and it offers users everything from weekend trip planning to recipe suggestions. My AI on Snapchat is currently a version of Snapchat’s ChatGPT for mobile devices. As ChatGPT grew into a professional tool, My AI on Snapchat has become like an alter ego.
In addition, it offers a customized profile page that mimics a standard user’s profile. Unlike other Bitmojis, Bitmoji has an exclusive design that sets it apart from the rest.
Snapchat warns users against relying on My AI for advice or sharing secrets. If you’re looking for serious advice or assistance, you might want to look elsewhere since it’s not as trustworthy as talking to a real person.
Is There Any Method to Delete or Get Rid of My AI on Snapchat?
In case you’re not a fan of My AI, you can remove it from your chat screen by visiting the Snapchat+ settings page. It is possible to permanently remove the chatbot or unpin it. My AI can only be removed permanently by Snapchat+ subscribers, and some Snapchat+ users have reported that they cannot do so.
How Do I Unpin My AI on Snapchat?
Here are the instructions you need to follow to unpin My AI from your chat:
- On your device, open the Snapchat app and swipe right to access the Chat section.
- Hold down the chatbot icon until the “Unpin” option appears.
- Tap “Unpin.”
- You will no longer see My AI at the top of your chat after you tap the pin icon.
It’s all done! Despite not being at the top of your Chat list, you can still access the AI conversation by scrolling down.
Get Rid of My AI on Snapchat Chat Feed without Snapchat Plus on Android
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to remove My AI from your Snapchat Android chat:
- Get Snapchat for Android and open it.
- In the upper left corner, tap your Bitmoji or profile picture.
- Thereafter, tap the gear icon in the upper right corner to open the settings menu.
- Tap “Privacy Controls” at the bottom of the page.
- Click “Clear Data.”
- Click on “Clear Conversations.”
- You can find the “My AI” chatbot on Clear Conversations.
- In the “My AI” section, tap the “X” icon.
- If you wish to delete the conversation, tap “Clear.”
Now you can say goodbye to the Snapchat AI chatbot and get back to snapping with your friends with just a few taps.
How To Delete My AI on Snapchat iPhone
Here are the steps for removing My AI from Snapchat iOS:
- Using your iOS device, open Snapchat.
- In the upper left corner of your screen, tap on your Bitmoji or profile picture.
- In the upper right corner, tap the gear icon to access settings.
- Tap “Privacy” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Clear Conversations.”
- Find the “My AI” chatbot on the Clear Conversations page.
- Simply swipe left on the “My AI” chatbot.
- Click “Delete.”
- If you want the conversation to be deleted, tap “Delete.”
Make sure you are okay with losing your chat history and conversations with the AI assistant before removing the chatbot feature.
Wrap Up | Delete My AI on Snapchat
So that’s how to get rid of ai on Snapchat. We hope that this guide has helped you. Moreover, in case you need more info, comment below and let us know.
- How To Reactivate Your Snapchat Account
- How to Fix Snapchat Bots Adding Me
- Login Snapchat On Your Computer (Windows/MAC)
- How to Turn Off Camera Sound on Snapchat
- How To Fix Snapchat Notifications Not Working Problem
- Change ‘My Eyes Only Password’ on Snapchat
- How To Make Public Profile On Snapchat Android/iPhone
- How to Fix Snaps Won’t Send on Snapchat
- Unlock The Butterflies Lens on Snapchat in 2023
- How To Get Back a Lost Snapchat Streak