Lost ARK is an action combat game that was released in 2019. The game was initially released for South Korea but was later made available for North America, South America, and Europe. The game is quite popular in the gaming community and is still awaited by gamers in the region where the game is still unavailable.
Gamers in other regions are stranded with the region unavailability error when installing the game. Fortunately, there’s a way to bypass this error and install the game in other regions. Let’s discuss how you can get rid of Lost ARK not available in your region error.
Fix Lost ARK Not Available In Your Region 2023
Lost ARK is only available for certain regions, i.e., South America, North America, South America, and Europe. Gamers living outside these regions won’t be able to download and play this game. To get rid of this issue, you must install a VPN, connect to a US server on the VPN, and then create a Steam account for US servers. Once you do so, you can install the game on your PC. The step-by-step process for this is discussed below-
Download And Install VPN
The first step is to download and install a VPN on your PC. You can go with any VPN you prefer (paid or free). For paid VPN, we recommend Nord VPN, SurfShark VPN, Express VPN, etc. You can also use a VPN if you already have a VPN installed on your PC. In this guide, we will be using Turbo VPN, but you can also use another VPN you choose. Follow the steps given below-
- Click on this link to head to the Turbo VPN website.
- Now, click on Download for PC button here.
- Once the VPN is downloaded, open File Explorer by pressing Windows + E key combo and head to where the file is saved.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to run the setup. Follow the on-screen instruction to install the Turbo VPN on your PC.
- On the left sidebar, click on the United States, then on the right side, click Connect.
Setup US Steam Account
Once you have installed VPN on your PC and connected to the US server on the VPN, you will have to set up the US Steam account. You can do so by following the steps given below-
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard to open Start Menu. Here type Steam and then press Enter to launch Steam on your PC.
- On the Steam window, click on Create a New Account.
- You will be asked to enter your email and country of residence. Set the Country Of Residence to the United States.
- Verify the captcha and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on Continue and then follow the on-screen instructions to create a Steam account based on US.
- Now, click on this link to head to the Steam Store page.
- Here, search for Lost ARK and click on Play Game.
- In the pop-up window asking whether you have Steam, click Yes, Steam is Installed. This will open Steam on your PC.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and install Lost ARK on your PC.
- Once the game is installed, you can play it without any issues.
There are certain regions where Lost ARK is not available due to the unavailability of servers. If you belong to such a region, you will always be promoted with Lost ARK not available in your region error whenever you try to install the game. If you are facing this issue, you can solve it by following the steps above in this article.
Is Lost ARK Available In All Regions?
No, Lost ARK is not available in all the regions. The game is only available in North America, South America, Europe, and South Korea.
Why Is Lost ARK Not Available In Asia?
Lost ARK is not available in Asia, and it is because Amazon does not have any rights to publish the game in Asia or any other region apart from Europe, South Korea, North America, and South America.
How To Install Lost ARK In India?
If you live in India or any other region where Lost ARK is unavailable, you will be prompted with an error saying, ‘Lost ARK is not available in your region.’ If you want to install Lost ARK in India or any other region, you must install a VPN on your PC, connect to the US server, and then set up a Steam account for the US.
- Fix Dark and Darker Stuck on Matchmaking Loop Problem
- How to Change Server Region in Overwatch 2
- How to Fix Virgin Media Website Not Working
- How to Find Out If Starlink Internet Is Available In Your Area
- Fix Can’t Change App Store Country/Region on iPhone and iPad
- How to Fix “Apple Pay Services are Currently Unavailable”
- How to Change Netflix Region and Watch any Country Version