Hogwarts Legacy is performing well in the game store among the players. More than millions of players have downloaded the game, and they are working on completing the new challenges to complete it. But due to the Merlin Trials Error, they cannot do so. Thousands of players have reported the Merlin Trials Error, through which they cannot play the game and complete the new challenges to progress in it.
The players are getting frustrated with the issue and are now looking for some guides to fix it. This is not a big issue that you have to worry about. You can easily resolve this issue with the help of the methods that we will list below in the guide. We are here with this guide to help you understand Merlin Trials Error and How to Fix Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials Error on your system.
What is Merlin Trials Error?
The Merlin Trials Error will start occurring with you on your system when you try to start the Merlin Trials Challenges. By completing the Merlin Trials Challenges, the users can get ahead in the game. However, the game starts freezing, gets stuck, or crashes when the players try to start it. Due to the issue, they cannot get ahead in the game. Also, the players cannot understand why this issue is occurring. So, we have also listed the reasons below. Do check them and know the steps to resolve the issue.
Reasons For Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials Error
We know that you are looking for why you are facing the issue on your system. We have listed them below for you. So do check them and understand the cause of the issue.
- Corrupted Game Files or Bugs: One of the possible reasons for the cause of the issue is corrupted game files or bugs. There might be some corrupted game files due to which the issue occurs whenever you are trying to start the Merlin Trials challenges.
- Driver Issues: You are trying to run the game on outdated drivers.
- Startup Files Issues: The issue might also occur due to the startup files’ fault.
- Hardware Problem: The game might be crashing due to some hardware issues in the system.
- Temporary Files: The Temporary Files on your system might also cause the game to crash for specific reasons.
Now, let’s check the ways to resolve the Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials Error.
How to Fix Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials Error
Thousands of players have been facing the Merlin Trials Error while trying to complete the challenge, which is available in the Hogwarts Legacy. We have also listed the reasons for the cause of the issue. Now, let’s start with how to fix the Merlin Trials Error issue.
Restart The Game
Restarting the game is the first troubleshooting method you can try to resolve the Merlin Trials error. There are chances that the issue might be occurring due to minor bugs on your system, which can be easily fixed by restarting it. So, first of all, we will restart the game. You can also try to do this with the help of the force restarts of the game. Once you have restarted the game, then try running the game and starting the Merlin Trials Challenges. After doing this, if the issue still occurs, try restarting your system.
Save Again on Other File
The other method that you can try to resolve the issue is saving the file again on the game with other files. You have to follow the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, beat the two Ashwinders.
- After it, you have to save the file over another game file.
- Now, leave the mission and retry to do the quest.
- After it, again, do the first step.
- Once you have done this, another three enemies will spawn on the map. Kill them, and the quest will be completed.
Update The Drivers
There are chances that the issue is occurring due to the outdated drivers on your system and not because of the Merlin Trials Error. The users must have updated drivers on their system to ensure that the game runs properly without any issues. If any of the drivers are not updated on the system, then the game and other apps that require the drivers to run properly will not work correctly. We will suggest you check for the updates of the drivers on your system to avoid the Merlin Trials Error and other issues which can occur due to outdated drivers. To know the right way to update the driver on your system, check out this guide.
Verify and Repair The Game Files
The issue of Merlin Trials can also occur on your system because of the corrupted game files. If you have faced any issues while installing the game on your system, then there are chances that the installation was not done properly. In this case, we will suggest the players use the feature of repairing the game files to fix this issue.
Many users have been facing the same issue, but after using the launcher’s repairing feature, they resolved the problem quickly. We will also suggest you do the same with your game. You have to follow the steps which are listed below to do this.
- Open the Game Launcher.
- Select Library.
- Right-click on the game.
- Select Properties.
- Click on the Local Files Tab.
- Under the Local Files Tab, you will see the Verify Integrity of Game Files option.
- Once you click on the option, the process of scanning and repairing will be restarted.
- Wait for the process to get completed. After it, restart the system and check whether the game is running properly.
Update The Game
Players who have not updated the game to the latest patch update are likely to face the issue with the game. Many users forget to update the game to its latest version regularly, so various issues occur because of the bugs. The developers always fix minor bugs to make things smoother for the players. Thus, we suggest you update the game to the latest version to resolve the Merlin Trials Errors.
There are also chances that the developers might have already released the update to fix the Merlin Trials bug, but as you have not updated the game, you are still facing the issue. So check for the game update and update if any updates are available.
Try Installing The Game Again
Many users are still facing the issue even after trying the above fixes to resolve the issue. We suggest those players install the game again on their system to fix the problem. There are changes that some files of the game might be corrupted or missing, due to which the game is not working properly. Also, if the game files are affected by the virus, then the issue might occur. Thus, we will suggest those players reinstall the game on the system. After doing this, the issue is likely to get resolved.
Hogwarts Legacy is a story-based game inspired by the Harry Potter series. The game was developed to make it more enjoyable for Harry Potter fans. As the game is based on the story mode; thus, the players have to keep completing the challenges in the game. However, when the players try to complete the challenges in the Merlin Trials, they face different issues with the game. We have listed all of them. With the help of this guide, we have shared the ways to resolve the Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials Error. We hope this guide will help you in doing so.
- How to Fix Hogwarts Legacy DirectX Error
- How to Fix Hogwarts Legacy Error Code WB4000001
- Fix Hogwarts Legacy Error Code WB8000E03
- Fix Hogwarts Legacy Ghosting Issue in PS4, PS5, PC, Steam
- Fix Hogwarts Legacy Missing Component Error on Epic Games
- Fix Hogwarts Legacy Won’t Launch or Crashing on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox
- How to Fix Hogwarts Legacy Stuttering and Low FPS Issues
- How to Get More Refill Health Potions In Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Install Mods in Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Increase Gear Slots in Hogwarts Legacy