Recently many users have reported facing the error ‘Unfortunately, Email has stopped’ on Galaxy S10. Facing such an issue is quite common on Android devices, and many users having Galaxy devices has reported facing this error. If you encounter ‘Unfortunately, Email has Stopped’ error on Galaxy S10, you shouldn’t worry about it. You may encounter this issue due to bugs on the Email app, outdated firmware and apps, and various such.
Fix ‘Unfortunately, Email Has Stopped’ Error On Galaxy S10/S20
In this article, we will be discussing various troubleshooting steps to fix the ‘Unfortunately, Email has stopped’ error on Galaxy S10 S20.
Close Recent Apps
If you have been facing an issue with the Email app and it keeps crashing, you should probably try closing the recent apps. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Press the Recent Apps soft key to head to the Recent Apps section.
- Now, tap on the Close All option (cross icon) at the bottom.
- After closing all the apps, open the Email app again and see if you still face the issue or not.
Restart Your Device
You may also face the issue due to random bugs on your device. You can easily fix these issues by just restarting your device. Press and hold the Power key and then tap on the Restart option to restart your device. After your device restarts, try opening the Email App. The app should no longer crash, but if it does, then move to the next troubleshooting step in this article.
Clear Email App Cache
Another troubleshooting step to follow is clearing the Email app cache. Often, the accumulated cached data on the Email app may be the reason you face the issue. To fix this issue, clear the Email App cache by following the steps given below-
- Tap and hold your Email App in the app drawer and tap on App Info icon.
- Head to the Storage section here.
- Next, tap on the Clear Cache button to clear the Email App Cache.
Re-Login To Your Email Account
If you still face the issue, then you should probably log out of your Email account on the Email App on Galaxy S10. Delete/log out of the Email account from your phone. After logging out of the email account, restart the Email app. Re-login to your account and see if you still face the issue or not.
Update Your Device
You may also face the issue if the firmware of your device is outdated. To update the firmware of your Galaxy S10, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap on the Software Update section in the Settings.
- Next, tap on the Download and Install option. Your device will check for updates.
- If any update is available, download and install it.
Update Email App
Outdate email app may also be the reason behind facing the issue. You should try updating the email app and then check if you still face the issue or not. To update the email app, follow the steps given below-
- Head to Play Store on your phone.
- In the Play Store and search for the Email app you use.
- Tap the Email app from the search result, and tap on Update. This will update the app.
- After you have updated the app, launch it on your device and see if you still face the issue or not.
Reset Email App
If none of the above steps helped fix the issue, you should probably try resetting the Email app. To reset the Email app, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Settings on your phone. In the Settings, head to the Apps section.
- Here, look out for your Email app and tap on it.
- Next, tap on the Storage and then on the Clear Data button.
- Once done, relaunch the app and set it up.
If you get the ‘Unfortunately, Email has stopped’ error on Galaxy S10, then this article will help you fix it. Facing this issue will prevent you from opening the Email app, and it will keep on crashing. This article lists some troubleshooting steps to fix the ‘Unfortunately, Email has stopped’ error on your phone.