Samsung S22 Ultra or S22 Plus is the new flagship launched by Samsung under the newly launched S22 series. Samsung S22 Ultra is the successor to the Samsung S21 Ultra launched last year. Taking a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is quite easy, and there are various ways to do it.
Take a Screenshot on Samsung S22 Ultra, S22 Plus
In this article, we will discuss all the possible ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Using Volume Down Button + Power Button Key Combo
The first way to take a screenshot on Galaxy S22 Ultra is by using the Volume Down + Power Button. To take a screenshot, press and hold down the Volume Down + Power Button on your phone while on the relevant screen. The screenshot you took will be saved to the gallery in the Screenshot album.
Take Screenshot Using Google Assistant
You can also use Google Assistant to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. To take a screenshot on your device using Google Assistant, say OK Google to turn on Google Assistant. Then ask Google Assistant to Take a screenshot. This will take the screenshot, which will be saved to the Gallery app.
Taking Screenshot Using Palm Swipe Gesture
Another way to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is by using the Palm Swipe Gesture. Follow the steps given below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe Gesture on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra-
- Open the Settings app on your S22 Ultra.
- In the Settings app, head to the Advanced Features section.
- Here, search for and tap on the Motion & Gesture control option.
- Next, you will find a Palm swipe to capture option. Turn on the toggle for this option.
By turning on this feature, you will take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen.
Taking A Screenshot on S22 Ultra With The Edge Panel
You can also use the Edge Panel on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra to take the screenshots. Before taking a screenshot using the Edge Panel, you will first have to activate it. To activate the Edge Panel, follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
- Here, head to the Display section and tap on it.
- After doing so, tap on Edge Panels and turn on the toggle for it.
- Next, tap on the Panels and select Smart Select and Tasks.
- Now to take a screenshot from the Edge Panel, swipe the Edge Panel on the right side on the screen.
- Next, tap on the Screenshot option in the Tasks panel to take a screenshot. If you want to take a screenshot in oval or rectangle shape, head to the Smart Select panel, and select the Rectangle or Oval option.
By doing so, you can take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Taking Screenshot on S22 With The Assistant Menu
Assistant Menu on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is another way to take screenshots on your phone. To take a screenshot with the Assistant Menu, follow the steps given below-
- Open the App Menu on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra tap on Settings app to app.
- In the Settings app, head to the Accessibility section.
- Next, tap on Interaction and Dexterity.
- Next, enable the toggle for the Assistant Menu.
- You will now see the Assistant Menu on the screen. Tap on it, and then tap on screenshot to take a screenshot on your device.
This is how you can take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S22 / S22 Ultra / S22 Plus. We have discussed all the possible ways to take a screenshot on the S22 Ultra.