Apple Watch is one of the best smartwatches available in the market. As we have usually seen, products from Apple are nearly flawless. However, sometimes errors like the Apple watch stuck on the Apple logo become a problem for users. This problem is further intensified if the watch is new or you have bought it just today. Nevertheless, here’s our guide to help you fix an Apple Watch stuck on the Apple logo.
Why is the Apple Watch Stuck on Apple Logo?
There can be plenty of reasons why your Apple watch could be stuck on the Apple Logo. For instance, the first and foremost reason is the battery isn’t charged at all. Other than that, your Apple watchOS may have gone all corrupt. In that case, it would be in your best interest to visit the Apple authorized service center and get it fixed.
Other than that, if you have recently updated your Apple watch and it is not starting due to that, you can delete the updated files.
Fix Apple Watch Stuck on Apple Logo 2023
If your Apple Watch is stuck on the Apple logo, you don’t need to fear as long as it charges when you put it on the magnetic charger. If even the charging sign doesn’t appear, your watch is bricked, and you need to rush to the service center as fast as possible. With that being said, let’s begin.
Fix 1: Restart Your Watch
If your Apple Watch is stuck on the Apple logo, the first and easiest thing to do is restart it. While you may have already tried it, what you haven’t tried is Force Restart. If you know it, then great; else, you have to press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds or more, depending on your model.
Once you are done, you will again see the Appl Logo. Wait a minute until your watch turns back on. If it is still stuck on the Apple logo, move on to the next fix.
Fix 2: Place Your Watch on the Charger
While the above method is helpful, if it is not helping, charging your Apple Watch might do the trick. This method also comes in handy when you are not even seeing the Apple logo. If that happens, your watch is completely out of charge.
When your Apple Watch is stuck on the Apple logo, force shut it down and immediately put it on charge. Once you see the charge indicator, please wait for an hour or so and let it completely charge.
Once the charging is over, you can try to restart your watch again. If it doesn’t start, follow the above fix and try again. If nothing helps, move on to the next fix.
Fix 3: Delete Software Update Files
If your Apple Watch got stuck on the Apple logo just after an update, the update may be at fault. The update is at fault means that the update file has got corrupted. While this is rare, the Apple Watch stuck on the Apple logo is also very rare.
As a result, if you manage to resolve the issue by deleting the software update file, consider yourself lucky. here are the steps to delete the software update:
- Take your iPhone and open the Watch app.
- After that, go to the My Watch section.
- Next, go to General.
- After that, click on Storage.
- Now tap on Software Updates and find the updated files.
- Delete all of them.
Once you have deleted the update files, your watch won’t be forced to update. As a result, when you turn it on again, your Apple watch shouldn’t be stuck on the Apple logo.
Fix 4: Use the Find My App to Fix The Problem
If none of the above fixes have helped you till now, Find My application on your iPhone is definitely going to help you.
- Open the Find My application on your iPhone.
- Now, go to the Devices tab.
- Next, pull the Devices handle, and you will the list of available devices.
- Tap on Play Sound.
This is a trick that works most of the time if your Apple Watch is simply frozen. However, if there’s a major fault, such as it being bricked, you may need to follow our other fix or take it to an Apple Authorized service center for a thorough inspection.
Fix 5: Hard Reset Your Apple Watch
If none of the above methods have proved helpful, probably hard reset is the next big thing to do. Interestingly, Hard Resetting an Apple Watch can have several benefits. However, we don’t recommend doing that very often because it puts a lot of stress on RAM if not done correctly. Nevertheless, here are the steps to hard reset your Apple Watch that is stuck on Apple logo:
- Take the Apple Watch in your hands.
- Make sure that you have a firm grip on it.
- Press the Digital Crown and the Side button together.
- Press and hold both buttons for 10 seconds.
You will see that after 10 seconds, the Apple logo will vanish. This process will take around 2 minutes, and your Apple watch should start without getting stuck on the logo.
Fix 6: Erase Your Apple Watch
Although unlikely, if the above fixes have proved to be unhelpful, now is the time to reset your Apple Watch completely. Erasing your Apple Watch also means factory resetting it. Your data will be removed, and the watch should be functional again. Here are the steps to reset your Apple Watch:
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap on General and then scroll down to Reset.
- Now, tap on Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
- Now again, tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Apple will now ask you for a Passcode. Enter that, and your watch will be reset.
Try restarting the watch now and check whether your Apple Watch is still stuck on the Apple logo or not. If yes, the last solution is the only way.
Fix 7: Unbrick Your Apple Watch
Apple iPhones are not only great because they come from Apple. One astonishing thing you might not know is that they have the power to self-rectify the issues they are having in case something goes wrong. Similarly, if your Apple Watch is bricked i.e., inoperable or not turning on, Apple iPhones have the power to fix the issue if it isn’t that severe.
However, before you begin this process, make sure that you have any one of these devices:
- Watch Models: Apple Watch Series 3, Apple Watch Series 4, Apple Watch Series 5, Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch Series 7
- iPhone Models: iPhone SE 2, 3, iPhone 14, 14 Max, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, and 6s Plus.
If you don’t have any of the above, you will have to take your Watch to a service center. Here are the steps to do it if the above conditions satisfy:
- Place the Apple Watch near your iPhone.
- Now, connect your Apple Watch to the magnetic charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone has a proper internet connection and its Bluetooth is turned on.
- Now, press and leave the Side button 3 times, and you will see a Recover Apple Watch image appearing on your iPhone.
- Click on Continue and follow the on-screen instructions to restore your watch.
Once you do this, your watch will be back and working. Now it won’t get stuck on the Apple logo again. However, if it does or this method isn’t working for you, the last method is your only chance.
Fix 8: Visit Apple Authorised Service Center
If none of the above fixes have helped you to resolve your Apple Watch stuck on Apple Logo, this is a serious issue. As a result, you have to visit an Apple-authorized service center and get it repaired.
The Apple Watch repair cost will depend on how much your watch is damaged. Moreover, you won’t have to spend a dime if you have purchased the Apple care plan. Besides, you don’t need to pay anything if you have an active warranty. Remember, don’t waste any time and visit the service center quickly.
The Bottom Line
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can fix if the Apple Watch is stuck on the Apple logo. We hope this guide has helped you. If you still have any doubts or queries, make sure to comment below, and we will help you. Also, let us know what the service center guys did.
- How To Charge Apple Watch Without Charger?
- How to Fix Apple Watch Won’t Swipe Up
- How to Fix Apple Watch Battery Draining Too Fast
- How to Factory Reset Apple Watch without Apple ID
- How to Reset Apple ID Password in iOS 15/16 | iforgot.apple 2023
- How to Get Rid Of Scratches on Apple Watch Screen
- How To Turn off Apple TV and Apple Watch Keyboard Notifications
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Stuck On Apple Logo