If something goes wrong on your Apple device, you have two options. Either read our Apple Guides, or go ahead and contact Apple Support near me for service using their Apple Support number. However, if you live in a remote area or place where the Apple Service Center is far from you, then you have to first call them and make an appointment.
If you go straight and visit an Apple service center that is far from you and get to know that the problem could have been fixed by a simple restart, that wouldn’t feel good. As a result, it is always better to have a chat with Apple Support before you go for service.
However, a lot of Apple users are not aware of how they can contact the Apple Support number. If you are one of them, don’t worry, as you are not alone. In this guide, we will show you how you can contact Apple Support number and also list all the telephone numbers you need.
Why Do You Need To Contact Apple Support?
The reason can be apparent, you have a problem with your Apple Device. If any of your Apple Devices, be it a Macbook, iMac, iPhone, Watch, AirPod, or iPod, is not working or not turning at all, there’s no way you can fix it by a restart or a factory reset. This is because it is not turning on.
In that case, you will need to get in touch with Apple Support and get your device repaired. However, a lot of people don’t know the proper way of doing it so here’s a guide to help them all.
Ways to Contact Apple Support For Service – iPhone, iPad, Mac, AirPods
There are a number of ways to reach Apple’s customer support team for assistance with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or other Apple product or service. You can reach them via Twitter direct message, Twitter direct message, online chat, and the Apple Support app.
If you have any questions about your Apple product or service, you can reach out to Apple’s customer service team using the information below. Here we will be discussing different methods, you can go with the one that suits you best.
Method 1: Contact Apple Support Using Your Phone
If your phone is in working condition and you don’t have any problem making a call, you can directly call Apple Support and tell them about your issue. You have to be clear. They will tell you some troubleshooting steps, and you have to follow them exactly.
When the issue is not resolved, they will ask you to visit the center and get it fixed. Also, make sure to ask the service center whether they have the necessary parts available or not. If they don’t have it and you don’t ask them, your repair will take a significant amount of time. This will not only delay your iPhone repair process but
Method 2: Chat With Apple Support
If your phone is not working and you cannot use it to call it, the next option is to chat with Apple Support. If the issue is with your Mac, you can use your iPhone to call and if the iPhone is not working, use your Mac. Alternatively, you can also use a PC to do this.
Go to Apple’s support website. If you don’t know it, simply click on this link, and you will get there. Now, click on Chat.
Method 3: Use Social Media To Contact Apple Support
If you find the above methods suitable, you can use social media instead. While this method does require you to have Apple Support number, you can do it with either your phone or laptop. The Apple Support on Twitter is extremely active. So much so that if you tweet your problem and tag Apple, they will reply to you within 1 hour. This method is faster than even the above methods.
As a result, if you are not finding your solution using the above methods, the social media team will definitely help you to find one.
Method 4: Get a Call Back from Apple Support
If you think that you need help from Apple but this isn’t the right time to talk, or you don’t have any time to spare, you can instead raise a callback request from Apple without an Apple Support number.
Raising a callback is especially helpful when the simple technicians are not able to help you fix the issue. With a callback, you can ask them to speak with the senior. Here are the steps to raise a callback.
- Go to getsupport.apple.com.
- Select your device.
- Select Chat With us.
- Enter the serial number of your device.
- Now tap on Raise a Callback.
However, when you raise a callback, you need to select a time frame in which they will call you. Usually, the customer care guys are really cooperative and helpful. Nevertheless, in some cases, you might feel issue. If that happens, you can follow the same steps again and raise a call back again.
Method 5: Contact Apple Customer Support Using The App
Again, if your phone is working, another excellent way of contacting Apple Support is by using their inbuild support application. You just have to open the application and tap on Products to see all your products and select the one you are facing a problem with.
Choose the problem, such as physical damage, and you will get the option to either call for support or chat. You also have the option to bring it in for repair. If you go with bring-in for repair, you will have to choose your nearby authorized Apple support center and book an appointment slot. Make sure to follow on-screen instructions while doing that.
Apple Customer Support Phone Numbers – Worldwide Listing
Here are the Apple Support Phone numbers. Choose your country and look for the Apple Support phone number to get in touch with Apple service center near me.
- United Arab Emirates: 8000 444 04071
- Belgium: 0800 80 404 (French), 0800 80 407 (Flemish)
- Greece: 00800 4414 54172, 021 0300 99601
- Pakistan: Dial 00800 01001 first, then dial 800 361 0479
- Cyprus: 800 92433
- Slovenia: 0800 80321
- Thailand: 1800 019 9005
- Sweden: 020 100 529
- Russia: 8 800 555 67343
- China mainland: 400-666-88001, 400-619-81411 (Accessibility and assistive technology)
- South Korea: 080 333 40004
- Lithuania: (8-800) 30772
- Romania: 0800 400138
- Estonia: 8000 044333
- Ireland: 1800 804 062
- Finland: 0800 96372
- Vanuatu: (61) 1-300-321-4563
- Qatar: 008001003561
- India: 000800 10090091 4
- Luxembourg: 800 24550
- United States: 1-800-275-2273
- Austria: 0800 220325
- South Africa: 0800 444 426
- Macau: (853) 6262-16311
- Czech Republic: 800 700527
- Netherlands: 0800 0201581
- Brazil: 0800-761-0880
- Spain: 900812703
- Hungary: 06 80 983 435
- Australia: (61) 1-300-321-4561
- Malaysia: 1-800 803 638
- Denmark: 80249625
- New Zealand: 0800 1 27753
- Latvia: 800 03251
- Switzerland: 0800 00 18532 (French), 0800 00 18532 (German)
- Norway: 240 551331
- Bahrain: 800815521
- Mexico: 001-866-676-5682
- Portugal: 800207983
- Slovakia: 0800 178661
- Philippines: 1-800-1441-0234 (PLDT and Smart Communications), 1-800-8908-8277 (Globe)
- Croatia: 0800 222 427
- Italy: 800915904
- Kuwait: 222822921
- United Kingdom: 0800 107 6285
- Poland: 00800 44118752
- Liechtenstein: 0800 00 18532
- Israel: 18093443291, 0337629152
- Egypt: 0800 000 0888
- Bulgaria: 00800 6002 7753
- Japan: 0120-277-535 (Within Japan), (81) 3-6365-47051 (Outside Japan)
- Fiji: (61) 1-300-321-4563
- Taiwan: 0800-095-988
- Guam: 1-800-865-0853
- Vietnam: 1800 1127
- Canada: 1-800-263-3394 (English), 1-800-263-3394 (French)
- Brunei: 801-43842
- Turkey: 00800 4488 298782, 0216 282 16221
- Saudi Arabia: 800844 97241 (STC), 800850 00321 (Zain and Mobily)
- Indonesia: 0800-1-027753
- Ukraine: 0800 509 382
- Hong Kong: (852) 2112-00991 (Chinese), (852) 2112-00991 (English)
- Oman: 800774711
- Tonga: (61) 1-300-321-4563
- Lebanon: First dial 01 426 801, then dial 85527891772
The Bottom Line
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can contact Apple customer support. We have also listed all the Apple Customer support phone numbers. You can call them from wherever you are living as long as you have an Apple device. If you still have any doubts or queries, make sure to comment below.
- How to Cancel AppleCare+ Subscription and Get Refund
- McDVOICE.com McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Process 2023
- How to Fix Apple Music This Song is Not Available in Your Country or Region
- How To Fix Apple Carplay Not Working and Connecting
- How to Fix Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone
- How to Fix Receiptify Not Working With Apple Music
- How to Fix Apple iPhone 14 and 14 Pro Stuck on Apple Logo
- How to Get Apple Music 6 Months Free Trial