Google Pixel 6A is the newly launched device in the Pixel lineup. The phone shares good specs and a set of features that you won’t be seeing on other phones. If you have just got your Google Pixel 6A and are getting to know some essential features like taking a screenshot, this article will help you with it. The way to take a screenshot can vary for different devices you use.
- 1 How to Take Screenshot on Google Pixel 6A
- 1.1 Using Power And Volume Down Keys
- 1.2 Double Tap On Back Of Phone
- 1.3 Using Google Assistant
- 1.4 Take A Rolling Screenshot
- 1.5 Accessing Screenshots On Google Pixel 6A
- 1.6 Final Words
- 1.7 FAQs
How to Take Screenshot on Google Pixel 6A
In this article, we will be discussing various ways to take screenshots on Google Pixel 6A.
Using Power And Volume Down Keys
The first way to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 6A is by using the physical keys. This method is the same for all Android devices. To take a screenshot on your Pixel 6A by taking the screenshot, then follow the steps given below-
- Open the screen on which you want to take the screenshot.
- Press Power + Volume Down key together and hold them until you see the screen flash.
- Once done, you will have successfully taken a screenshot, which will be saved to your gallery.
Double Tap On Back Of Phone
Another way to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 6A is by double-tapping on the back. You will have to set this gesture to take a screenshot on your device. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Here, head to the System and then tap on Gesture.
- Now, tap the Quick Tap option and turn on the toggle for Use Quick Tap.
- From the list of actions, select Take a screenshot.
- Now, head to the screen where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now, double-tap on the back of your phone with a finger, which will take a screenshot.
Using Google Assistant
Google Assistant can be used to perform multiple tasks. You can use Google Assistant to take screenshots on your device. Given below are the steps to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 6A using Google Assistant-
- Firstly, head to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now, say OK Google, Take A Screenshot.
- This will take the screenshot of the screen you are on.
Take A Rolling Screenshot
If you want to take a screenshot of more than one page, you can take long or rolling screenshots. You will be able to do so by following the steps given below-
- Head to the screen you want to capture.
- Take a screenshot using Google Assistant, physical keys, or double tapping on the back of the phone.
- Now, select the option for Capture more.
- After doing so, drag the screenshot borders to the end of the pages you want to capture and tap on Save.
Accessing Screenshots On Google Pixel 6A
All the screenshots you take are stored in the Google Photos app automatically. To access screenshots on Google Pixel 6A, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Here, tap on the Library option.
- Lookout for the Screenshots folder and open it.
- All the screenshots you took will be saved here.
These were all the ways to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 6A. If you want to take a screenshot of your Pixel 6A, you can follow all the methods above.
How To Take Screenshots On Google Pixel 6A?
There are various ways to take screenshots on Google Pixel 6A. You can do so by using the Physical keys, Google Assistant, and double-tapping on the back of the phone.
Why Won’t My Google Pixel Take A Screenshot?
If you cannot take screenshots on your Google Pixel device, that may be because of less storage. If the phone has less storage, you will face problems while taking the screenshot.
Can A Google Pixel Screen Record?
Yes, you can take screenshots on Google Pixel and record screens easily.
Where Do Screenshots Go On Google Pixel?
Screenshots are saved on the Photos app on your Pixel device. Whenever you take a screenshot, it will automatically be saved to the Photos app.
- How To Fix Can’t Take Screenshot Due To Security Policy Error
- Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra/S22 Plus
- How to Take Screenshot on Nothing Phone (1)
- How To Take Screenshot on iPhone 13, 13 Pro Max
- Create Fake Screenshots for Facebook, Chats, WhatsApp | Make a Fake
- How to Take a Screenshot on a Dell Laptop