Nothing comes with the latest Nothing Phone (1). Each stock ROM has a unique set of features that distinguishes it from the others. Due to this, you may find it challenging to adapt to the interface and utilize the device’s features, such as taking a screenshot. This article is for you if you don’t know how to take screenshots on Nothing Phone (1).
How to Take Screenshot on Nothing Phone (1)
This article describes various Nothing Phone screenshot capture methods (1).
Power + Volume Down Button
Pressing the Power + Volume Down buttons together is the first way to take a screenshot on Nothing Phone (1). This will take a picture of the screen and save it to the gallery. When you take a screenshot, a notification will pop up at the bottom of the screen. From this notification, you can both change the screenshot and share it.
Another way to take a screenshot on Nothing Phone (1) is by using the Voice Command. You can simply say, ‘Hey Google Take a Screenshot’ and the voice assistant will take a screenshot of the screen you are on.
However, the screenshot will not be automatically saved on your device, but you will be able to share it. You will have to manually save the screenshot taken using this method, which can be done by following the steps given below-
- After taking the screenshot, tap on the Photos option.
- Now, save the photo to the Photos app.
- Once done, open the Photos app on your device.
- Tap on the screenshot on the app.
- Now, tap on the three dots at the top right corner, and then tap on Download. This will download the screenshot and you will be able to view it from the Gallery app.
Accessibility Floating Button
You can also take the screenshot on the Nothing Phone (1) using the accessibility floating button. You will have to first enable this feature and then you will be able to take the screenshot. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Settings app on your Nothing Phone (1).
- Here, tap on Accessibility and then on Accessibility Menu.
- Now, enable the toggle for the Accessibility Menu Shortcut.
- Allow the permission you are asked for.
- Now, tap on the Accessibility Menu Shortcut to open it. Now select how you want to open the Accessibility menu- Tap Accessibility Button or Hold Volume Keys. Now, tap on the Save option. To save the changes.
- Access the Accessibility Menu through your set method, and then tap on Screenshot.
- This will take a screenshot on your device.
How To Take Long Screenshots on Nothing Phone (1)
For instance, if you are taking a screenshot but you will have to take 2-3 screenshots or more to cover the entire page/screen, then you can take a long screenshot. This can be taken by the first and third ways to take a screenshot that is listed above. To take a long screenshot on Nothing Phone (1), follow the steps given below-
- Take a screenshot using either the first or the third method.
- Now on the screenshot notification that appears at the bottom of the page, tap on Capture More.
- Now, select the area in which you want to take the screenshot. Tap on the Save option at the top right corner to save the screenshot.
These were all the ways using which you can easily take screenshots on Nothing Phone (1). Well, Have you already got a Nothing Phone 1? If yes, what color did you purchase? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.