Millions of soccer fans worldwide enjoy watching Major League Soccer (MLS) matches, which thrilling matches and passionate support have characterized. With modern technology, fans can watch the excitement from home through various streaming platforms.
However, there can sometimes be technical glitches that cause issues with the MLS Season Pass. Recently, many Apple TV users have reported that MLS Season Pass not working on their Apple TV. This article will discuss the reasons behind this issue and how you can fix it.
Why is the MLS Season Pass Not Working on Apple TV?
Apple TV users are not getting their MLS Season Pass updates yet, so either the Apple server or the MLS server is taking their time to do so. There are several reasons why the error occurs:
- Users are not granted access to the Pass in a timely manner.
- It might be an Apple application issue or an issue with a user.
- MLS Season Pass subscription has ended.
- You might have a problem with your account or device.
- There may be a problem with the Apple Server itself.
How to Fix MLS Season Pass Not Working on Apple TV?
If you are someone who likes to watch MLS live on your Apple TV, then most probably, this is a trigger point for you. That’s the reason we gathered some fixes for you; therefore, make sure to perform the fixes mentioned further in this article. So, let’s get started with the guide.
Fix 1: Verify the MLS Season Pass subscription
In case your MLS Season Pass is not working on your Apple TV, check to see if the subscription is active. To ensure your membership is valid or expired, you need to verify your MLS Season Pass subscription.
If it expires, update the subscription to resolve this problem. As soon as you complete this step, you can find and access the MLS Season Pass on your Apple TV without any difficulty.
Fix 2: Restart Apple TV
There are some temporary glitches and issues that can be resolved simply by restarting the system. You can restart your Apple TV by following these steps:
- On your Apple TV remote, hold down the TV button as well as the Menu button.
- While holding both buttons, the Apple TV’s status light will begin rapidly blinking.
- Restart your Apple TV.
- You should now be able to access MLS Season Pass on Apple TV after restarting your device.
Fix 3: Check The Internet Connection
Next, check the internet connection to ensure it is stable. Apple TV users cannot access Major League Soccer Season Pass without an internet connection since the service is an online offering. You must check the internet speed; if your connection speed is slow then you should switch to some other other network.
Fix 4: Re-login for MLS Season Pass
After trying the above methods, if the MLS Season Pass Not Working issue does not get resolved, then try login to your account. Here is what you need to do in order to re-login for MLS Season Pass.
- To begin, go to your device’s Settings.
- On your device, select Accounts.
- On the respective device, select MLS.
- To sign out of the MLS Season Pass, tap the Sign Out button.
- Once this has been done, log in with the proper subscription credentials.
- There is no restriction anymore when it comes to accessing Major League Soccer Season Pass on your Apple TV.
Fix 5: Check for App Updates
You should make sure that your Apple TV is equipped with the latest version of the MLS app. If you wish to check for updates on your Apple TV in order to resolve the MLS Season Pass Not Working on Apple TV issue, make sure to perform these steps:
- Go to the App Store and search for the MLS app.
- Install any updates that are available.
Fix 6: Check Availability for your Region
It is possible that the MLS Season Pass is not available in some countries or regions. Depending on the licensing agreement, certain content might be restricted in certain locations. If the MLS Season Pass isn’t available in your country, check with the MLS.
Fix 7: Uninstall and Reinstall the App
You can try uninstalling the MLS app from your Apple TV and then reinstalling it if the above steps do not resolve the MLS Season Pass Not Working problem using the steps mentioned below:
- Simply go to the home screen, highlight the MLS app, and hold down the touchpad on the remote until the app begins shaking.
- Then select Delete and uninstall the app.
- Thereafter, go to the App Store and search for the MLS app.
- Install the MLS app, and launch it.
Fix 8: Contact Support
Neither of these solutions will work, so contact Apple support for further assistance. You can tell them about the issue you have been facing. They will assist you with what can be done to fix the issue with MLS Season on Apple TV.
How to Subscribe to MLS Season Pass 2023?
There is a possible chance that your MLS Season Pass is not working just because you haven’t subscribed to it correctly. So, here we will teach you how you can subscribe to the MLS season pass correctly. Therefore, let’s check out the needy steps:
- On your iOS device, install the Apple TV app and launch it.
- Next, click the Watch Now button.
- Scroll down until you reach the channels section.
- Then, locate MLS Season Pass.
- You can then open it.
- Click on the subscription button.
- You can now purchase the Major League Soccer Season Pass by using your Apple TV credentials.
- If you purchase the MLS Season Pass, you will be able to use it on the dedicated screen according to the subscription.
So, that’s how you can fix the MLS Season Pass not working issue on Apple TV. If you are facing issues with the MLS Season Pass on your Apple TV then the above guide should help you fix the issue.
- 7 Ways to Get Apple TV+ Subscription for Free
- Apple TV Screensaver Locations: How to Switch and Manage Like a Pro
- 8 Ways to Fix Apple TV App Not Working in Sky Q/Sky+ HD
- Fix Tennis Channel Not Working on Roku, Apple TV, YouTube TV
- Fix Apple TV Unexpected Error When Watching Purchased Content
- Top 7 Ways to Fix Apple TV Remote Not Working