You can also buy skins, maps, and other items using Minecoins. The Java version does not offer these features. Here is how to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC.
- 1 How To Get Minecraft Bedrock Edition On PC
- 2 FAQs
- 2.1 Is Java better than Bedrock?
- 2.2 Can I switch from Java to Bedrock?
- 2.3 How much does Bedrock cost on PC?
- 2.4 Is Bedrock easier than Java?
- 2.5 How do I download Bedrock If I already own it?
- 2.6 How do I know if I have Bedrock Edition?
- 2.7 Can you mod Bedrock Edition?
- 2.8 Why is Bedrock Edition different?
- 3 Final Words
How To Get Minecraft Bedrock Edition On PC
Various Minecraft versions have been released, including Minecraft Bedrock Edition. SkyBox Labs, Mojang Studios, Xbox Game Studios, and 4J Studios contribute to the project.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition comes in many variations. The most recent update is 1.14.60. This update has different versions, including Pocket Edition, Windows 10 Edition, Xbox One Edition, and Nintendo Switch Edition.
And, there are mainly two methods using which you can download Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC.
Using Mojang Official Website
The Bedrock Edition Of Minecraft can easily be downloaded for free if you own a classic version of Minecraft that was purchased prior to October 19th, 2018. Here are the simple steps.
1. Open your favorite web browser. Head over to the Mojang website.
2. After that, log in to your Mojang account using the email address and password you use for Minecraft.
3. Navigate to the “Minecraft For Windows 11” section. Select the “Claim Your Free Copy” button.
Your browser will automatically redirect you to the Microsoft Store. Click on the Redeem button to start the process. Your Microsoft account must be logged in.
The game has been successfully claimed by you. You can now access the Microsoft Store directly and download it.
The following two methods will allow you to install Minecraft For PC if you do not have Classic Minecraft.
1. Launch your browser. Navigate to the Minecraft website.
2. In the top right corner of the home page, click three horizontal lines.
3. From the menu that appears, click Trial and Download.
4. Click on the download button.
5. Download and install it.
6. You can now launch the game. As soon as you open Minecraft, you’ll be asked to log in with your Minecraft account. You’ll have 100 minutes to try out the demo after that.
For those without an account, please create one first.
We have covered how to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC in a simple and easy-to-follow guide. Feel free to let us know in the comments section if you encounter any problems while installing the game.