In Short Hacks: Privacy and Security is the primary concern on itechhacks. Nothing is secure over the internet; We might be thinking that whatever we are accessing on the web is safe and no one keeps an eye on us! But that’s not true! There are lots of Hackers/Spy/Companies that are looking for users interest, and spying their devices with their fake offers. We demand privacy, yet we glorify those that break into computers. So here we have shared Top 10 Best Web Browsers To Access the Internet Safely Over (HTTPS) Encryption.
Best Secure Browsers For Android | Hackers Proof And Safe browsing the web browsers are a bridge between the Android devices and the world wide web (www). Hence, it is extremely important to have a useful and secure web browser for your Android device. There are numerous safe web browsers For Android devices but, not every one of them is secure to use. All you need is a useful and secure web browser for your Android device which will provide you with an amazing browsing experience such as quick results and secure browsing.
Best Web Browsers: It is not at all easy for you to decide the best web browser for your device and hence, we have listed below some of the best Android web browsers which you can install and use on your Android device for safe and secure browsing along with great experience. So let’s take a look at these web browsers for Android devices and what unique feature they have to offer.
Security is Just an illusion – iTech Hacks
- 1 Best Web Browsers of 2020 (Secure)
- 1.0.1 #1 UC Browser | Best Web Browser 2020
- 1.0.2 #2 Firefox Browser | Best Safe Browser 2020
- 1.0.3 #3 Opera Mini | Fast Web Browser
- 1.0.4 #4 CM Browser
- 1.0.5 #5 APUS Browser
- 1.0.6 #6 Chrome Browser | Best Web Browser
- 1.0.7 #7 Dolphin Browser | Best Secure Browser
- 1.0.8 #8 Yandex Browser
- 1.0.9 #9 Puffin Web Browser
- 1.0.10 #10 Next Browser
- 1.0.11 #11 TOR Browser | Best Secure Browser
How Does Web Browsers Work?
See, This is a quite easy task to develop a simple web browser. Let’s See How actually a web browser works. When you enter something like itechhacks.com, Google.com the request goes to one of many special computers on the Internet known as ‘Domain Name Servers’ (DNS).The browser then sends a request to that server for the page you want, using a standard called Hypertext Transfer Protocol or HTTP.The browser collects all the information and displays to your computer in the form of Web page.
How To Check Website is Secure Or Not?
- First Check if the Login, Account, and Payment Pages Are Secure with SSL (HTTPs)
- Check a Suspicious Link Without Clicking it.
- The website won’t ask for any password.
Best Web Browsers of 2020 (Secure)
#1 UC Browser | Best Web Browser 2020This web browser is most widely used in the world. It provides with a ton of features which one can use. Some of the commonly listed features are fast downloads, ad blocking, night mode, etc. Also, it has a mind blowing UI which adds on to the comfortable web browsing using this web browser.
- Fast Download
- Smooth User Experience
- Data Saving
- Ad Block
- Facebook Mode
- Night Mode
Also Read: Top 5 Best WiFi Analyzer for Windows 7/8/10
#2 Firefox Browser | Best Safe Browser 2020
This web browser is made by Mozilla and is a smart, fast and independent web browser. Also, your privacy is highly protected add this private browsing app is equipped with tracking protection which blocks the possibility to track your browsing activity. This web browser is neat and organized.
- Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
- Your privacy has been upgraded. Private Browsing with Tracking Protection blocks parts of Web pages that may track your browsing activity.
- Firefox also safely remembers your passwords across devices so you don’t have to.
#3 Opera Mini | Fast Web Browser
Even this is a fast and a secure web browser which helps in saint your data while allowing you to download videos from social media such as Facebook etc. You can also block ads using this web browser. Adding frequently visited uses in your home screen is an intelligent feature.
- Keep lots of pages open at once with tabs.
- We all have pages we don’t want to remember visiting. If you don’t want something saved in your history, you can browse incognito with private tabs.
- Switch up your search: Assign your favorite default search engine.
#4 CM BrowserThis is a small web browser in case of size as compared to other web browsers and provides with same or even better features than other web browsers of tremendous sizes. It is also a secure and quick web browser which provides with fraud protection and displays optimized results.
- Browsing speed acceleration
- Preload mechanism to speed up browsing
- Warns you when browsing potentially fraudulent or malicious websites.
- Scans apk file downloads for malware, keeping your device secure
- Supports user agent switching to access desktop sites
- Security & Privacy
#5 APUS BrowserThe eye-catching feature of this web browser that, it speeds the loading speed by 60%. Also, it has a number of features such as add-ons, including AdBlock, Flash Player, Speed Mode, Full-Screen Mode, Incognito Mode, No Image Mode etc. This web browser also saves data by nearly 20%.
- Faster browsing speed
- Speed Mode
- Full-Screen Mode
- Incognito Mode
- Download management
- Desktop Site Mode
#6 Chrome Browser | Best Web Browser
This browser allows you to voice search and also saves up to 50% of your data while browsing using this browser. This browser has an option which shows you to sync between divergent devices so that you can open same tabs and bookmarks on different devices such as a smartphone, PC, and laptop.
- Privacy – use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
- Save Data – reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
#7 Dolphin Browser | Best Secure BrowserThis Android browser provides you with quick results, HTML5 video player, ad blocker, tab bar, sidebars, incognito browsing and flash player. You can easily switch between search engines such as Google, Yandex, Duckduckgo, etc. The UI of this Android web browser is easy to use and understand.
- Flash Player
- AdBlock (pop-up blocker)
- Personalized Search
- Fast Download
- Incognito Browsing
- Multiple Tabs bar
- Bookmarks & Add-ons sidebar
#8 Yandex Browser
this absurd web browser is quite stylish and secure. It is loaded with voice search features and also supports data compression. You can customize this web browser by changing the wallpapers, background, etc. It also provides with ad blocking when integrated with third party apps.
- Reduce your data usage and speed up the loading of web pages
- Surf the web in private using Incognito Mode
#9 Puffin Web Browser
This Android web browser is a very fast geyser which searches fur resisted results really quick. It also comes with Adobe-Flash-Over-Cloud 24/7 for free. All the traffic from this web browser to its server are encrypted and hence, it is totally safe. It saves up to 90% of your bandwidth when you browse using this browser. A lot of features are loaded in this Android web browser.
- Theater mode for Flash videos and games
- Virtual trackpad and gamepad
- Add-on functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, translator and more)
- Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
- Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
- Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
#10 Next Browser
This Android web browser comes with since amazing add-on such as Evernote, Facebook, Pocket, QR code, Screenshot, PDF, Auto-refresh, Translation, private bookmark, Deft pages which make it highly convenient to use. You can use the night mode to dim the light so that you can browse without hurting your eyes. The no image mode saves up on your data by restricting to load images. You can afaik customize your home screen easily.
- Browse in private with incognito browsing mode, leave no trace and secure your privacy.
- Customize the home screen for quick access to your favorite sites.
- Browse the web faster than ever. Maintains excellent performance during 10,000+ speed test with an opening speed of less than 1.5s.
#11 TOR Browser | Best Secure Browser
TOR is the strongest VPN as it is very difficult to trace the Tor users. On using Tor, results from the deep net can be viewed. Deep net allows you to view web-based hidden services such as gambling, guns, hacking and much more. You can send messages and buy things anonymously. People use Tor for both licit and illicit purposes. Tor has an inbuilt Firefox add-on but, for chrome, Tor can be accessed by adding an on and off button to it. The steps required to add this on and off button to access Tor on Chrome are listed below. The method is quite simple and can be easily understood and executed.
- Orbot is the safest way to use the Internet on Android
- Any installed app can use Tor if it has a proxy feature
- Use with Orfox, the most anonymous way to access any website, even if it’s normally blocked, monitored, or on the hidden web
Wrap Up: These were some of the best Android secure web browsers which we could find which will suit you the best. They have amazing features and are also secure for browsing. They even help in saving your data which is really mind-blowing. Now, it’s your turn to choose the web browser for your Android device wisely. If we have missed out on any such web browser which should have been on the list, please let us know in the comments section below. Also, tell us about your favorite safe web browsers for Windows from the ones mentioned above.