The players who have downloaded the Crab Game are reporting no loading issues. This issue started after they installed the game and tried to run it. Millions of users have downloaded the game and are not facing any issues. But, some users are reporting issues. To help you fix this issue on your PC, we are here with this guide. We will list the methods through which you can resolve the issue on your system.
Fix Crab Game Won’t Launch or Not Loading Issue on Startup
You might face the issue of not loading the game on your system for various reasons. It might be your system requirements, network connection, driver, etc. We are listing the methods below through which you will be able to resolve the not-loading issue on your system. Do check them below.
Check The System Requirements
- Graphics: Intel HD 520
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX650
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core I5-4440
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Check The Internet Connection
Update The Outdated Drivers
Disable Windows Firewall and Antivirus
Verify The Game Files
The game might not be loading on your system if any corrupted files or missing files are in the game’s directory. However, you don’t have to worry as the launchers feature Repairing the game files. Thus, you can use the “Verify Integrity of the game files” to fix this issue. When you use this feature of the launcher, then the launcher will evaluate the game files and repair the corrupted files. By doing this, the issue of not loading will get fixed. To repair the game files on your system, you have to follow the steps which are listed below.
- Open the game launcher.
- Select the game, and right-click on it.
- Now, go to the Local Files tab.
- After it, select “Verify integrity of the game files.”
- Now, you have to wait till the process is completed.
- Once the process is completed, restart your PC.
- Again check whether the issue is still occurring or not.
Reset The Game
- Open the Settings on your PC.
- Click on Apps. Select Installed Apps.
- Scroll down and look for Crab Game.
- Click on the three dots which is available on the right side.
- Select the Modify Option, and go to the bottom of the screen.
- After it, select Reset. That’s it.
Even after trying all the above methods, if the issue is still unresolved, we suggest you try reinstalling the game on your PC. The crashing issue might occur due to bugs or missing important files. Thus, we suggest you reinstall the game to resolve the issue.
Some Other Ways To Fix The Issue
- Restart The System: If the game is not loading on your system, try restarting it. There are chances that the not loading issue might be occurring due to the problems of the startup files. So if you restart the system, then it will be fixed.
Check Server Outages: Crab Game has been downloaded by millions of users. As the game is growing fast, so there are chances that the servers of the game might not be able to handle the traffic. It might cause the servers to crash, so the game is not loading on your PC, and you cannot make proper connections with the game’s server.
- Report The Issue: There are chances that the issue is occurring due to some bugs in the game. You should report the issue to the developers so that they can fix it.
- Check For Windows Updates: To run the game smoothly without any issues, you must keep your windows updated. If your Windows is not updated, the game will not work correctly.
Crab Game is getting popular daily. With the game’s popularity, users are reporting various issues with it. We have tried sharing the ways through which you will be able to resolve the issue on your PC. Read and implement them correctly to resolve the issue on your PC.
FAQs – Crab Game Not Loading
1. Can Crab Game run on Windows 10?
Yes, you can run the Crab Game on Windows 10.
2. How do I fix the crashing issue on Crab Game?
The players facing the crashing issue should follow the steps in the guide. By implementing those steps in your system, you can resolve the issue.
3. How much RAM does Crab Game need?
You can run the Crab Game with 2 GB of RAM. We have also listed the game’s system requirements, so do check it.
- Fix Sons Of The Forest Crashing, Won’t Launch or Black Screen
- Fix Company of Heroes 3 Crashing, Freezing, Not Launching
- How to Fix Like a Dragon Ishin Crashing on Launch Startup
- Fix Atomic Heart Crashing, Lagging, Stuttering & Stuck on Loading
- Fix Overwatch 2 Crashing, Freezing, Stuttering PC, Xbox, PS4, PS5