Trust Wallet is a popular wallet to store your cryptocurrencies and NFTs. There are more than 35 cryptocurrencies in the wallet. Trust Wallet is what you can consider going for if you sell or buy cryptocurrencies. The wallet is free to use and is one of the most secure wallets you can use. The wallet is available for free, and it stores all your cryptocurrencies on multiple blockchain networks.
Not only this, but you can also store NFTs on the Trust Wallet. The Wallet can integrate with DApps seamlessly. It also has a special browser using which you can search for DApps. This works as a marketplace to look for DApps and install them securely. Though the DApp browser is present on Trust Wallet, you will have to enable it. This article will guide you through enabling the DApp browser on Trust Wallet.
Enable DApp Browser On Trust Wallet 2023
Though DApp is available on Trust Wallet but not enabled by default. You will have to manually enable it on your wallet if you want to use it. Given below are the steps to do so:
On Android (Through Trust Wallet App Settings)
To enable the DApp browser on Trust Wallet on Android, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Trust Wallet app on your phone.
- Here, tap on the Settings app at the bottom right corner.
- In the Settings app, tap on Preferences.
- Now, from the options, you get, select DApp Browser.
- Now, select the option for Enable to enable DApp Browser on Trust Wallet.
On iOS (Through trust://browser_enable Site)
The process to enable DApp on Trust Wallet on iOS vary from that on Android. Trust Wallet was forced to remove the DApp browser because of the App Store policies. Because of this, you cannot directly enable DApp Browser on Trust Wallet, but that doesn’t mean there’s no way to use it. Unlike Android, you will have to visit trust://browser_enable site to enable DApp Browser on Trust Wallet. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, open the Safari Browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the address bar, type trust://browser_enable and open it.
- You will now get a pop-up message saying Open this page on Trust? Tap on Open to open it.
- This will open the DApp Browser on the Trust Wallet app.
Enabling DApp Browser allows you to seamlessly download and integrate DApps on the Trust Wallet. You can enable the DApp browser on your Trust Wallet by following the steps above in this article. The process might seem straightforward for Android devices but a bit complicated for iOS devices. Well, nothing to worry about; follow all the steps above carefully, and you can enable the DApp browser on your Trust Wallet.
Where Is DApp Browser In Trust Wallet iOS?
Trust Wallet does not have the DApp browser on iOS devices. Trust Wallet removed the DApp browser for their app due to App Store guidelines.
How Do I Enable DApp Browser On Trust Wallet?
The article above discusses the steps to enable the DAppa browser on Trust Wallet. You can follow the above article to enable DApp Browser On Trust Wallet.
Can I Enable DApp Browser On Trust Wallet On iOS?
Yes, you can enable DApp Browser on Trust Wallet on iOS. You will have to visit trust://browser_enable site on your Safari browser to enable DApp browser on Trust Wallet.
- Top 12 Apps to Capture Photos of Intruders on Android/iOS Devices
- How To Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls on iOS 16 iPhone
- How To Turn Off Private Browsing Mode In Safari On iPhone
- Fix iPhone Screen Recording Not Working 2023
- How To Fix Kernel Security Check Failure In Windows 11
- How to Fix “Apple Pay Services are Currently Unavailable”