Privacy is the most important thing, and you won’t like others to access your data on your phone. So, normally all the users use Passwords, Patterns, or PIN locks on their devices to protect them.
But, some malicious people may want to use your phone without your knowledge. So, you should know who tries to do that and catch him red-handed.
For this purpose, many apps are available that help you take android thief images without letting them know. If you want to know about those apps to capture photos of Intruders on Android or iOS, keep reading the article.
- 1 Apps To Capture Photos of Intruders on Android/iOS Devices 2023
- 2 Conclusion | Android Thief Images
Apps To Capture Photos of Intruders on Android/iOS Devices 2023
You’ll find many apps that help you capture photos of Intruders on your Android or iOS device. But, some may not work properly and meet your requirements.
So, finding the best app for you is a tough task, and to help you with that, I have shared 12 apps that’ll help you identify the person who tries to use your device without your permission.
Prey is one of the best and first on my list app to capture intruders’ photos on Android and iOS devices. This anti-theft app is a veteran in this segment and has been helping users do that for 10 years.
- It captures images from the front and back cameras.
- You can remotely block your device’s settings.
- It’ll send you the device’s location in your email too.
If someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong password or pattern, it’ll send you an email with the intruder’s photo and your device’s location.
- It uses WiFi and GPS to determine your device’s location and mails you immediately before it switches off.
- It doesn’t change your device’s lock screen and uses the in-built one.
3. Third Eye
This app helps users to catch anyone red-handed who tries to snoop around their devices and enter the wrong password or pattern.
- It takes photos of the intruders when they enter the wrong password on your device and stores them inside the app.
- You will get alerts about the wrong attempts when you unlock your phone.
- It shows you the time taken to unlock your device so that you can know if anyone tried to use your phone without your knowledge.
CrookCatcher works behind your lock screen and captures photos of anyone who tries to use your phone and enters the wrong password, PIN, or pattern.
- It emails you the photo, GPS coordinates, and a link to Google Device Manager and stores the details inside the app.
- Before taking the picture, you can select the number of wrong attempts in the app’s settings.
5. Intruder Detector
You can also use this app to catch anyone who tries snooping around your phone. But, remember, it only detects when 4 characters or points of password or pattern are entered wrong.
- Whenever anyone enters the wrong password, PIN, or pattern on your device, it captures the photo using the front camera and emails you that with the device’s location.
6. C4K Intruder Selfie
This easy-to-use app helps you easily see who tried to unlock your device without your knowledge.
- You can hide the intruders’ images from the gallery so that others can’t see them.
- It allows you to store the photo directly on your Google Drive.
- It alerts you with sound when any wrong attempt is made.
7. Catch Phone Intruder
It also does the same thing as its name suggests, so you can use the app to identify people who tried to unlock your device.
- It takes the intruders’ photo with the date and time and saves it on a password-enabled gallery in the app.
- It also helps you monitor your device for any unusual changes.
“WTMP- who touched my phone” works in the background and records using the front camera so that you can check who used your device.
- Besides recording the intruder’s video, it also records every activity on your phone.
- It saves reports when anyone tries to unlock your device several times or turns off the screen light.
- You can see all the recorded videos and reports in the app and sync them to the cloud.
9. Ultra Lock
This app helps you protect your device’s installed apps from unauthorized access with innovative lock styles. It also captures photos if anyone tries to use that particular app and enters the wrong unlock key.
- It offers several innovative lock styles such as Hours and Minutes PIN, Date and Month PIN, Battery PIN, Time-Based lock, etc.
- It captures photos of intruders and stores those in the app, and when you unlock your phone next time, it provides you a notification.
10. Intruder Selfie
Intruder Selfie is another popular app that helps users know if anyone tries to unlock the phone without the owner’s permission.
- It captures photos when someone enters the wrong password and stores them in the gallery.
11. Hidden Eye
If anyone tries to snoop on your device and you want to catch him red-handed, this app can be the best choice. But you should have a minimum of 4 characters or digits on your password to help the app work properly and detect each failed attempt.
- It captures images if someone enters the wrong password on your device.
- You can sync the app with dropbox and store the captured images there.
- It allows you to enable your phone’s ringtone as the alert tone.
12. Intruder Selfie Alert
Intruder Selfie Alert is the last app on this list that also does the same thing of capturing intruders’ selfie and saving it.
- You can use the app to save Intruder’s selfies to Google Drive directly.
- It alerts you with sounds whenever someone enters the wrong password or pattern on your device.
- It also shows you the reports of when your device was opened and how long the intruder used it.
Conclusion | Android Thief Images
So, this was the complete list of Best Apps To Capture Photos of Intruders on Android/iOS Devices in 2023. These 12 apps have almost the same features and can easily serve the purpose. I hope you have found the best suitable app for you from the above list. If you face any issues setting up the app on your device, drop your concerns below.
- How to Delete Album from Photos App on iPhone, iPad
- Top 10 Free Games On F95Zone and Features Of F95 Zone
- How to Fix CSGO Not Using Dedicated GPU or CPU
- How To Fix Android System WebView Won’t Update
- Fix 5G Missing from Preferred Network Type on Android
- How to Fix Android Text Messages Stuck “Downloading” or “Expired”