Cash App is a great tool available in the United States and the United Kingdom to transfer money from one user to another directly from their mobile phones. It has over 40 million users helping them withdraw cash from ATMs too.
It also provides a free VISA debit card that you can use to pay for online transactions and in-store purchases from the Cash App balance.
If you have ordered the Card and want to know if you can track cash app card delivery or are concerned about security and privacy, this article is for you. Here I’ll share everything you need to know about the Card so that you can be more secure.
Can You Track Cash App Card Delivery?
The straightforward answer to this question is no, you can’t track Cash app card delivery. However, you might have noticed a microchip in the Card that’s for transactions.
The authorities take 7-10 working days to deliver the Card you ordered to your address, so you can only wait till it’s delivered.
After the period is over, and you still don’t receive your Card, it’ll be better to contact support and share your concern with them to get detailed information about the delivery.
There’re three ways to contact the customer support of Cash App- one is through the app, another is through the website, and another is through the Telephone.
If the cash app is installed on your phone, then follow these steps to contact the support team:
- Please open it and click on the Help button.
- Then it’ll show you many options; select Cash Card from there.
- After that, you can check out the listed FAQs or contact them.
- A representative will reach you, and you can share your concern to get assistance.
You can also reach out to them through the website, as it has more FAQs listed, or if you want, you can also get assistance from the customer service executives.
Another way to reach out to customer support is through the Telephone by dialing 1-800-969-1940 and talking the representative into sharing and resolving your concern.
How To Track Cash App Card In The Mail?
Many users also wonder if there’s any way to track cash app cards in the mail. But unfortunately, there’s no method available to do that.
If you have ordered the Card and it has passed the ten-day time frame, you haven’t received it yet. Then it would be best to talk to customer support or deactivate the Card using the app.
How To Disable The Cash App Cards?
If you think your cast is lost and it’s taking longer than usual to get delivered, you should deactivate the Card temporarily using the app to avoid misuse and fraud.
If you don’t know how to do that, these are the steps that you need to follow:
- First, open the Cash App on your mobile.
- Then, use your credentials to sign in to your account, if not directly.
- After that, look for the card icon on the home screen and click on it.
- Finally, you’ll see a toggle to turn it off and on; simply press that to turn it off temporarily.
It’ll prevent the Card from being used entirely in online and store transactions and will be declined every time. But you’ll still be able to receive money or direct deposits on your Card without any issues.
You can also contact customer support to protect your money if you think your Card needs to be used more. But before you do that, keep the SSN and other personal details ready, as they’ll ask you for verification.
It’s temporary, and if you think you have everything going well with your Card using the same steps, you can enable it again whenever you want.
But you should also know that once the card expiry date is passed, you can’t reactivate that. However, you can order a new card through the app.
What To Do If Cash App Card Is Stolen Or Missing?
If you have lost your Card or missing, you should report it to customer support, as they’ll instantly deactivate it, making it unusable for transactions.
To do that, follow these steps:
- First, open the Cash App on your device.
- Then, click on the Card shaped icon on the home screen.
- After that, select the Problem with Card option.
- Then, choose the Card Stolen option.
- Finally, enter your PIN or touch ID to confirm your identity and process your request successfully.
After that, you can re-order a new cash app card, which will hopefully be delivered within ten business days.
So, there’s no way to track cash app card delivery, but you can contact customer support to get the updates or turn it off. Hopefully, you have found this article helpful. If you face any problems, don’t forget to let me know in the comments below.
- Can You Send $5000 Through Cash App? Here’s How
- Top 10 Best Cash Advance Apps Like Dave
- Guide to Transfer Money From PayPal To Cash App
- How to Fix GCash Not Working Issues | Is GCash Down Today?
- Top 5 Best Instant Loan Apps in USA: $50-$100 Instant App
- cashassistance.gateway.ga.gov Activate Card Login, Signup
- Georgia Gateway Portal Login at gateway.ga.gov Client ID Number
- 10 Ways to Fix “Apple Pay Services are Currently Unavailable”
- 6 Ways To Fix GA Lottery App Not Working