Are you looking for the best way to transfer money from PayPal to Cash App? If yes, then keep reading on as we will discuss the same in this guide. PayPal has been a popular payment platform that allows international amount transfers since 1998. Whether you are out of town or want to receive payment for your freelancing work, PayPal is one of the best platforms. Like that, various other platforms allow money transfers such as the Cash App.
As we have seen, many people are asking how we can transfer money from PayPal to Cash App. Well, there is no direct way through which you can transfer money. But, there is a way where you have to transfer money from PayPal to your Bank account, and then you can add your bank account to Cash App. Yes, it might be time-consuming, but this process will work for sure.
Transfer Money From PayPal To Cash App
However, there is no direct way to directly connect PayPal with Cash App. But it can get connected with a Cash App card. So let us know some of the best ways to transfer money from PayPal to Cash App.
Transfer Money From PayPal To Bank Account
To transfer money from PayPal to Cash App, it is necessary to transfer it to a bank account. Let us know how to do it.
- First, you need to login to your PayPal account by adding all the information.
- Then click on the Transfer Money option, which is available on the left side of the screen.
- Now you have to enter the amount at your convenience.
- You have to double-check all the information before making any decision. Once checked, tap on the TransferTransfer Now option.
- Now tap on the Wallet section and click Done.
That’s it; in this way, you can transfer money to your bank account. Now let us know how to add money to the Cash App from your bank account.
- At first, you need to launch Cash App on your device.
- Then head to the account balance section, which is available at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now you have to click on the Add Cash option and enter the amount you want to add.
- Then tap on the Add option to add the amount to your Cash App.
- Now enter the PIN to confirm the bank transfer.
So these were the steps for adding money to the Cash App from your bank account. After the Transfer is requested, the amount will get credited to your Cash App profile. So this is the way to transfer money from PayPal to Cash App.
Transfer money by connecting PayPal with Cash App Card
To connect Cash App Card with PayPal, you must have the routing and account number. This information is available on Cash App Card, mainly for verified users only. So let us know how to get these details.
- First of all, if you don’t have a Cash App card, you can order it by tapping on the Cash Card tab on the home page of Cash App.
- Now tap on the Get Cash Card option and then press Continue.
- After getting your Cash Card, press on the My Cash Tab in the app and press the Cash option.
- Now scroll down and tap on Direct Deposit and then tap on getting account number.
- Then enable the pop-up account details to show on the screen.
- You will get the routing number and account number in front of your screen.
- Just copy both of these things to the clipboard.
You can easily obtain the routing number and account number from the above steps. Now let us know how to connect Cash App Card to your PayPal account.
- At first, open PayPal on your device and head to the ‘Money‘ option.
- Then tap on the Link for a new card option.
- From the list, tap on the Visa option.
- Now enter all the details of your Cash App Card correctly to link this card with your PayPal account.
- You have to confirm your card by tapping on the Confirm Card option.
- Then tap on getting Code and then tap on Done.
- Now you have to enter your four-digit PayPal code and get it confirmed.
In this way, you can connect a Cash App card with a PayPal account. You can now transfer money from PayPal to Cash app by this method.
So these were the best ways to transfer money from PayPal to Cash App. There is no direct way of doing it, so transfer the PayPal money to your bank account and add it to Cash App. So we hope that this article remains helpful for you; for any queries or doubts, you can reach us via the comment section.