Sports channel ESPN basic is owned by ESPN. And, there is a plethora of sports content on ESPN including college sports, soccer, cricket, rugby, NFL, MLB, and NBA, as well as tape-delayed sporting events.
So, if you are an avid sports fan and want to enjoy every game you care about, and you might want to know how can you activate ESPN on your TV with espn.com/activate?
So, the following guide offers information on activating ESPN on Xfinity, Roku, Samsung TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Oculus GO, PS4 & PS5, iOS, Android, and Fire Tablet. You can watch all of the above sports programmings and more once the sports channel is activated on your preferred platform.
- 1 How to Register on espn com/activate?
- 1.1 ESPN Activate com on Roku
- 1.2 ESPN Activate com on Amazon FireStick TV
- 1.3 ESPN Activate com Roku on Hulu
- 1.4 Activate ESPN Plus on Apple TV
- 1.5 Activate ESPN+ on XboxOne
- 1.6 ESPN.com/activate Plus on Xfinity
- 1.7 Activate ESPN Channel on Samsung TV
- 1.8 Activate ESPN on PlayStation 4 and PS5
- 1.9 Final Words – ESPN Activate com
How to Register on espn com/activate?
It is necessary to activate ESPN Plus first when using any streaming platform like Xfinity, Hulu, Roku, or Apple TV.
And, you can do so by following these steps.
- Visit the ESPN website first. Then, navigate to “ESPN+” in the left corner.
- Now, make sure your ESPN Plus account is connected to your ESPN email address.
- Then, find ESPN Plus by searching. And, now you can subscribe to ESPN+ by tapping on any ESPN+ content.
- Now, simply pay the desired amount
ESPN Activate com on Roku
Here are the steps you need to follow if you are using Roku.
- Firstly, press the Home button on your remote.
- Now, any selecting Streaming Channels, you will be able to access the Channel Store.
- Search for ESPN over here.
- Then, click on Add Channel.
- And, if prompted, enter your PIN.
- Now, the channel will appear on your home screen.
- Navigate to Settings after the app has been launched.
- And, under Subscriptions, select ESPN+.
- Then, log in by selecting login.
- And, your screen will display an activation code.
- Now, simply open your browser and go to es.pn/roku or espn.com/activate.
- And, enter the Roku activation code over there.
- Then, hit the Continue button.
Now, your Roku will load a new page. And, the page will automatically be refreshed and all your device’s channels will appear.
ESPN Activate com on Amazon FireStick TV
Follow the instructions below to learn how to activate ESPN on Amazon FireStick TV.
- Start by opening the ESPN app or website. If it isn’t already installed, search for it.
- Then click on “ESPN+” under “Subscription Plans“. Here you might find UFS plans, which are quite expensive, so you may want to pass on those.
- Then, find “ESPN+“.
- Next, you will need to sign in to get started. And, be sure to take note of the activation code.
- Now, you can activate your ESPN+ account in any browser. Simply, visit ESPN.com/activate.
- And, the activation code must be entered in the “Activation code” field.
- Then, press the “Continue” button.
You will receive a notification when your activation code has been verified.
ESPN Activate com Roku on Hulu
ESPN Plus is now available on Hulu. So, one can take advantage of both of them by subscribing to the latter.
There is also a Disney+ bundle that offers three major streaming services, namely ESPN Plus, Disney+, and Hulu.
Check out this guide to activate ESPN Plus on Hulu.
- Assuming you already have a Hulu account, the first thing you need is that.
- Then, in the next step, you can choose ESPN+ as a sole service. Or, you can also subscribe to the trio of Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN Plus for a very reasonable price
- Also, use the same email address across all services if you have purchased either of the two services and are moving towards the Disney+ bundle. In this way, the system will adjust the price of the bundle minus your existing subscription.
- Now, visit the Accounts page on Hulu. Then, select Activations.
- Now, in order to use Disney+ and ESPN+, you need to activate them. Then, it is recommended that you write down the activation codes you receive by email or on your account page.
- On any device you wish to stream ESPN on, go to www.espn.com/activate.
- And, type in your activation code. Now, you’re good to go.
You will need to activate your Hulu account if you are new to Hulu and purchased the Disney Plus bundle via the Disney Plus website.
Then, visit the Disney+ Accounts page. And, scroll down to “Billing Details”. Click “Watch Now”. And, you will be directed to Hulu.
Also, note that for club services, it’s best to use the same email address across services.
Activate ESPN Plus on Apple TV
So, you have an Apple TV and you want to link it to ESPN Plus on Apple TV and other devices. Follow these steps.
- You will need to launch the ESPN app on your Apple TV.
- In the upper-right corner, you will see a cogwheel icon for Settings. Click that.
- And, from the lot, select the Subscriptions option.
- Subscribe to ESPN+ by clicking the “Subscribe” button. Please note that UFS 237 is a separate streaming service. Be sure to access ESPN+ only to watch.
- The next step is to log in with your ESPN account. You can create one via “Sign Up Now” if you do not have one.
- Pay for it once you subscribe. And, upon successful completion of all of the steps, you will receive an 8 letter/digit activation code. Be sure to write it down.
- You will then need to visit www.espn.com/activate from any device.
- And, click “Continue” after entering the code.
It will prompt you to sign in with your existing ESPN account or create a new one. Now, your ESPN Plus subscription should be available on Apple TV and all other devices that support it.
Activate ESPN+ on XboxOne
ESPN can be activated on Xbox One by following these steps:
- Open the ESPN app on your device.
- Choose Settings. Then click Subscriptions.
- Now, log in by selecting Login.
- And, your screen will display an activation code.
- Then, visit es.pn/xboxone in your browser.
- And, activate ESPN using the activation code.
- Lastly, hit the Continue button.
Now, enjoy your favorite sports by logging into your ESPN account. Your ESPN subscription will be linked to your Xbox One. And, your subscription will also work on other devices as well.
ESPN.com/activate Plus on Xfinity
The following instructions will guide you through activating ESPN Plus on Xfinity.
- First, start by opening Xfinity on your streaming device. Then, select the ESPN app.
- And, navigate to the Settings tab. And, select the Account Information option.
- Now, to subscribe to ESPN Plus on Xfinity, click “Subscribe.”. And, choose your payment method.
- And, within the Accounts page, you should be able to obtain an “Activation Code” via email.
- On any device you wish to stream ESPN+ content, go to www.espn.com/activate. And, enter your activation code when prompted.
- Then, click on “Continue“.
Now, Xfinity users should be able to access ESPN Plus from any device.
Activate ESPN Channel on Samsung TV
You can activate the ESPN app on your Samsung smart TV by following the steps below.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV to begin the activation process.
- Then, visit the Samsung Hub Store. And, you can find ESPN there.
- Open the app after installing it.
- Navigate to the Settings page. Then, select Subscription.
- And, log in with the details if prompted.
- The ESPN com activation code will appear. Also, please keep in mind to save the code.
- Then, use your mobile browser or computer browser to access the activation page.
- And, activate the code by entering the activation code. Then, click Continue.
- Now, follow the instructions on-screen. And, log in with your ESPN account information.
The activation process is now complete. Now, you can now stream all your favorite sporting events on your Samsung TV.
Activate ESPN on PlayStation 4 and PS5
ESPN is available on game consoles such as the PS4 and PS5. And, you can easily start watching the events by getting the app and activating it using the espn.com/activate link.
Follow these steps:
- On your PS4 or PS5 device, install the ESPN app.
- Then, click the app to launch it. And, navigate to the Settings menu.
- Now, choose Subscriptions from the menu. And, click on it.
- You will have to pay to subscribe now. Then, log in afterward.
- Here, you will receive an activation code after entering the details.
- Now, use the browser on your mobile device or computer to access espn.com/activate.
- And, please enter the code here. Then, click continue.
- Now, simply login to your ESPN account.
And, after logging in, your ESPN subscription will be linked to your PS. Now, you can watch match highlights and more.
Final Words – ESPN Activate com
That’s all there is to it when it comes to activating ESPN Plus for Roku, Hulu, Firestick, Xfinity, Apple TV, etc. You might need to follow different steps depending on the streaming service or device you use. However, the overall process is the same.