Max is one of the most popular video subscription services available. Not only that, but is also one of the country’s oldest subscription-based television services. Max includes a variety of shows, including the classic Friends and Game Of Thrones. The service is one of the most popular in today’s time because of its large library of shows and movies. However, before paying for a service, one should explore what it has to offer for the price it charges.
The bad news is that Max does not offer a free trial to new users, but that does not eliminate the possibility of buying it. You can get a free trial of Max through Hulu and AT&T, and we’ll show you how to get Max free trial with Hulu and AT&T in this article.
Get Max Free Trial With Hulu
You can get the Max Free trial for 7 days with the Hulu 30-days free trial. If you already have a subscriber to Hulu, you will have to get an Max free trial as an add-on. To get Max free trial with Hulu, follow the steps given below-
- Head to the Hulu website by clicking on this link.
- Next, click on the Start the free trial button that you see on the site.
- You will have to choose a suitable plan to go with on the next page. Select a plan to get ahead.
- If you already have a Hulu account, then sign in to it, or if you don’t, then you can create a new one. When you create a new account, you will be eligible for a 30-day free trial.
- After you have signed into your account, you will be able to add the HBO Max add-on free trial to your Hulu account.
- Next, you will have to enter your credit card details and proceed with it. You won’t be charged anything until the trial period gets over. Don’t forget to cancel your free trial when the period gets over.
Get Max Free Trial With AT&T
If you are an AT&T customer, you can get Max free to subscribe to their service. Do note that this is the only application for a few plans, which includes-
- AT&T Unlimited Elite
- AT&T Unlimited Plus
- AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced
- AT&T Unlimited Choice
- AT&T Unlimited Choice II
- AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced
- AT&T Unlimited & More Premium
If you are on any of these plans, you can quickly get the Max free trial. To get Max free, follow the steps given below-
- Head to the AT&T account overview website using the browser, and you can do so by clicking on this link.
- Here, you will have to sign in to your account.
- After doing so, head to the My Account section.
- Next, click on the Get Started button that you will see with the Max logo.
- After doing so, follow the on-screen instructions, and you will be headed to the Max website. Here, tap on the Sign-in button.
- Next, click on the Sign in through TV or Mobile Provider button.
- After that, select AT&T as your provider, and then sign in with your AT&T account credentials.
- Next, you will have to create an Max account. Enter the details you are asked to and create the account.
- Once done, you will be able to sign in to Max and enjoy the free trial, and stream content for free.
This is how you can get an HBO free trial with Hulu and AT&T. We have discussed how you can get a free trial of HBO using Hulu and AT&T. Following the above steps, you will be able to get the free trial of the max. We hope this article helps you with what you are looking for
- How To Add and Watch Max on Vizio Smart TV
- Get & Install Beachbody on Demand on Roku
- How To Watch Max On Roku
- Install and Watch Peacock TV on Roku
- How to Fix AT&T TV Login Not Working
- Myresults ATT: AT&T HR Access Login, Sales Dashboard
- How to Fix AT&T Webmail Login Issue | AT&T Email Login
- How to Update HBO Max to Max on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV