If you want to play Epic Games on consoles like PS4, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch, you will first have to activate the Epic games on these consoles. You cannot just download and install the games from Epic Games directly and enjoy playing them on the consoles, and you will have to activate it. Activating the Epic Games on all the consoles you have is easy, and if you want to do so, this article will help you with that. In this article, we will be discussing how you can activate Epic Games on PS4, PS5, Xbox, and Switch.
Activate Epic Games on PS4, PS5 Epicgames.com/activate
If you have a Sony PlayStation (PS4 or PS5), and you want to activate Epic Games on it, then you can follow the steps given down below-
- On your PC, open the browser and visit the Epic Games website. Here, you will have to log in to your Epic Games account if you are not already logged in.
- Now on your PS4 or PS5, launch the games from Epic Games, and then select the Link an account option. You will now get an 8-digit activation code on your screen. Do note that this key will be valid only for 10 minutes.
- After you are logged into the Epic Games, account on your PC, head to the activation page of Epic Games.
- Here, enter the code displayed on your console, and then click on the Connect button to activate Epic Games on PlayStation.
- Once the Epic Games has been activated, you will get a message on your screen confirming it.
Activating The Epicgames On Xbox
If you want to activate Epic Games on Xbox, then here’s the way to do that. Following the given below steps, you will be able to activate Epic Games on Xbox-
- Firstly, on your Xbox console, launch the Epic Games title that you want to play.
- Next, select Start, and you will be headed to the account linking page. Here, select Link an account.
- When you select the Link an account section, you will be given an activation code.
- Now open the browser on your PC and head to this link to activate the Epic Games. Here, ensure you have logged into your Epic Games account. If you have not logged in already, you will have to do that first.
- You will be asked to enter the code displayed on your Xbox. After entering the code, click on Connect, and the Epic Games will be activated on your Xbox.
Activating Epic Games On Nintendo Switch
If you have Nintendo Switch and you want to activate Epic Games on it, then you can follow the steps given below-
- Launch the Epic Games title on your Nintendo Switch.
- Here, select your User Profile and then select Start.
- After doing so, select Link an account. When you do so, you will get an activation code to activate Epic Games on Switch.
- Next, head to the activation page of Epic Games by clicking on this link. Ensure you are logged into your Epic Games account, and if not, then do that first.
- Now enter the code displayed on the Nintendo switch on the activation page and click on Connect to activate Epic Games on the console.
Unlinking Epic Games Account
If you want to unlink the Epic Games account from your console, then you can prefer following the steps given below-
- Head to the Epic Games official website on your browser by clicking on this link.
- Here, ensure you are signed in to your account. If not, then click on the Sign In button. Next, enter the email and password associated with your Epic Games account and then click on Log In.
- Now, click on Accounts and click on Connections on the top right corner.
- Next, click on account and select the account you want to unlink.
- Next, click on Disconnect. Now review all the checkboxes you see, and then click on the Unlink button to unlink your Epic Games account.
We have discussed the complete step-by-step process to activate Epic Games on PS4, PS5, Xbox, and Switch. Following the above steps, you will link your Epic Games account to the console you have. We have also discussed the steps to unlink your Epic Games account in the article above.