Adobe Flash Player is a multimedia technology that you get in the browser. It allows one to view graphics and animation elements on the website. Unavailability of the Adobe Flash Player may prevent you from viewing the graphics content. However, developers have now blocked the use of Flash Player. You can enable the Adobe Flash Player for the sites that require Adobe Flash Player.
- 1 Unblock Adobe Flash Player On Windows 11
- 2 Unblocking Adobe Flash Player On Edge
- 3 Unblocking Adobe Flash Player In Chrome
- 4 Unblocking Adobe Flash Player On Firefox
- 5 Unblocking Adobe Flash Player In Safari
- 6 Switch To Opera
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Conclusion
Unblock Adobe Flash Player On Windows 11
We will be discussing how you can unblock Adobe Flash Player on Windows 11 as well as Safari for Mac.
Unblocking Adobe Flash Player On Edge
There is no option by default to unblock the Adobe Flash Player on Edge, as the technology has been discontinued since the end of 2020. However, some sites still require Adobe Flash Player on the browser to be able to display content. If you do not enable Flash Player on the browser, then you will not be able to access the content of the website. To unblock Adobe Flash Player, follow the steps given below-
- Open the website on the Edge which requires Adobe Flash Player access.
- You will see the Plugin icon near the address bar which will ask you to allow the Adobe Flash Player.
- Click on this icon, and you will have two options Allow once and Always allow. Click on any of the options to enable the Adobe Flash Player.
Unblocking Adobe Flash Player In Chrome
Chrome just like Edge also doesn’t have Adobe Flash Player enabled by default. You will have to allow Adobe Player for the website you are visiting on Chrome.
- When you visit a website on Chrome requiring Adobe Flash access, you will get a pop-up window asking you to run Flash.
- You will have to click on Allow if you want to enable Flash.
- However, if you closed the window, and you want to enable the Flash, then you can click on the I button, and you will get the option to enable Flash.
However, if you don’t get the option to allow, then there is another option that you can follow-
- Click on the Settings option on Chrome from the top right corner.
- In the Settings, scroll down to the end of the page, and click on Advanced.
- Click on Content Settings, and then allow Flash for the sites you want to.
Unblocking Adobe Flash Player On Firefox
Just like other browsers in the list, you will get ask to activate the window to enable Adobe Flash Player on your PC.
When you access any website on Firefox which requires access to the Adobe Flash Player, you will get a pop-up window. Click on Allow to allow the Flash Player on the Firefox for the website.
If this option is not available, then simply, you will have to install an alternative to it. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Menu of the Firefox.
- Here click on Addons. You can either type about:addons in the address bar to head to the addons section.
- Click on the Plugins option. Here you will see Shockwave Flash. Select it, and click on the drop-down menu next to it, and then select Always activate.
Unblocking Adobe Flash Player In Safari
Enabling Flash in Apple Safari is also the same as the other browsers we have on the list. If you want to unblock Adobe Flash Player on Safari, then follow the steps given below-
- Open the Safari, and then head to the website for which you want to enable Flash.
- From the menu, select choose Safari and then select the preferences.
- Now select the Websites tab and then under the Plug-ins section, ensure you select the Adobe Flash Player box.
- After you have selected all the websites, ensure you turn on the Adobe Flash player from the drop-down menu.
- After you do so, head back to the previous window, and reload the website.
This will enable the Adobe Flash Player for the particular website on Safari.
Switch To Opera
Opera still supports Adobe Flash Player and it hasn’t blocked the use of the plugin, unlike any other browser. So if you are unable to use Flash Player on the browser, then you can use Opera to access the website requiring Adobe Flash Player.
- Fixed: PDF File Not Opening in Chrome Adobe Reader
- How to Get Adobe Reader for Windows 11
- How to Enable Adobe Flash Player in Your Browser
Some websites may still require the use of Adobe Flash Player, and browsers blocking the use of it may make it difficult to access the contents of the website. However, there is still a way to unblock Adobe Flash Player on Windows 11. Following the above steps, you will be able to unblock Adobe Flash Player in Windows 11.