Are you also a fan of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre game and finding yourself frustrated by constant crashes? You’re not alone! Many players have encountered The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Crashing issues, and we’re here to help you get back to the spine-chilling action without any interruptions. In this guide, we’ll explore the reasons behind The Texas Chain Saw Massacre crashing and provide you with step-by-step solutions to put an end to those annoying crashes once and for all.
Why is The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Crashing?
The thrill of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre can quickly turn into disappointment when the game crashes unexpectedly. But fear not, as understanding the root causes of these crashes is the first step toward finding a solution. Some common reasons for the crashes include:
- There are some corrupted game files installed on your system.
- Your system does not meet the minimum requirements to run The Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
- The Windows Firewall or Antivirus is causing issues in running the background services of the game.
- You are using the outdated version of the graphics drivers.
- You have not updated your Windows for a long time.
- Your Internet connection might not be stable.
Crashing Texas Chain Saw Massacre? Do these Prechecks ✅
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6th gen or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Storage: 30 GB available space
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 11
- Processor: Intel Core i7 10th gen or AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
- Storage: 50 GB available space
Check The Internet Connection: The issue of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre keeps crashing might also occur if you are not connected with a stable internet connection. Otherwise, they are likely to face various issues. You can check this guide to learn about checking the internet speed. You can also check this guide if your speed is low and you want to increase it.
Disable Windows Firewall: The Windows Firewall might also be why you are facing the The Texas Chain Saw Massacre keeps crashing issue. It blocks the suspected responses received from the app’s end. You can go through this guide to learn how to disable the Windows Firewall.
Keep Your Windows Updated: If you are trying to use The Texas Chain Saw Massacre to play games, use the latest Windows version. There are a lot of users who have faced the issue because they were not using the latest Windows.
Check For The App Updates: The users facing the issue should ensure they are using the latest version of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. If not, then you are likely to keep facing several issues. It will be good for you to check for the recent updates rolled out by the developers.
Restart Your System: The users facing the issue of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre keeps crashing should try restarting their system. This is one of the effective solutions you should do when facing the The Texas Chain Saw Massacre keeps crashing issue.
Ways to Fix The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Crashing Issues 2023
There might be anything behind this problem, as right now, there is no perfect reason why this happens. But you do not have to worry, 💯 as we have mentioned some of the best fixes that have the potential to resolve the The Texas Chain Saw Massacre crashing and freezing issue.
Update Graphics Driver
Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can often lead to crashes. Visit the official website of your graphics card manufacturer to download and install the latest drivers.
- Visit the Driver Booster site and download the software from there.
- Once you have downloaded the software, install it the normal way.
- Launch Driver Booster once it has been installed.
- You will see the Scan button; click on it to scan for updates.
- Click on the Update button next to the graphics driver to install it.
Note- If you have any other driver updater app, then you can use that instead of Driver Booster.
Power Cycle Your Router
You can power cycle your router if you do not have any other network as a backup if that is the only way you can fix your router connection speed. This is because our router doesn’t work most of the time properly due to random cache files and glitches. Consequently, when you power cycles your router, it will automatically remove these files and restore WiFi functionality.
Check For Server Downtime
You might also find that The Texas Chain Saw Massacre servers are down for maintenance reasons, causing the game to stutter, freeze, and crash. It sometimes happens before they roll out new app updates. Thus, you need to make sure the server is up and running. It is, therefore, necessary for you to check the DownDetector to see if other people are reporting the same problem.
Make Sure Your The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is Updated
You may also be experiencing this problem as a result of your The Texas Chain Saw Massacre game not being updated. For this reason, we recommend that you download the most recent version of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre on your device. Afterward, try relaunching the app to see if the server connection issue has been resolved or not.
Keep Your Eyes on Social Media
You should follow The Texas Chain Saw Massacre’s Facebook and Twitter accounts if the issue doesn’t resolve even after updating the app. Since the official team uses social media platforms to update its users, users are always updated. Thus, you can follow them on Twitter using the given link and wait until the official Tweet regarding the matter is sent.
Verify Game Files
The most likely reason you are experiencing the crashing and freezing issue while playing The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is that some of your game files have become corrupted or missing. So, if you want to ensure that your game runs smoothly, we recommend verifying the integrity of the game files. In order to do so, however,
- Initially, open the Steam client on your PC and navigate to the library.
- In the next step, right-click on The Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
- From the context menu, choose Properties.
- On the Local Files screen, tap the Verify Game File Integrity button.
You should wait until the verification process is complete for this process to complete. Upon completion, you should find that you are no longer experiencing any screen flickering or tearing issues.
Low the In-Game Graphics
Next, you should consider the possibility that one of the causes of the crashing and freezing issues in your game is the processor. It has been reported, however, that by lowering the in-game graphics, the screen tearing issue automatically disappears. Therefore, we recommend setting the graphics settings to the lowest on your PC when playing The Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
Set it To High Priority
There were also many users who were able to use this method. In this method, you only need to set the game’s priority to high in the Task Manager. When you do this, the system will be fully focused on running the game properly. Therefore, I believe that it is a much better option than facing the problem directly. In order to achieve this,
- To access the Task Manager, right-click the Windows Start menu and select it.
- After that, select the Details tab.
- Once you’ve located your game, right-click it.
- Lastly, select Set Priority and select High.
You’re done. Launch The Texas Chain Saw Massacre on your PC now to see if the crashing and freezing issue is resolved. Nevertheless, if the issue persists, follow the further methods described in this article.
Check for OS Update
This type of error could mean that your system’s old operating system is incompatible with the game, so updating the GPU driver may not be enough to resolve it. It is, however, crucial to regularly check if our system OS has been patched with the latest version. Thus, if you are not familiar with how to check for system updates, here are some steps you may need to follow:
- Open the Windows Settings page by pressing Win+I together.
- Tap the Check For Updates button in Windows Update.
It will then automatically search for the Windows patch update and install it; then, it will ask you to reboot your device. If the issue persists, reinstall The Texas Chain Saw Massacre to verify.
Close Unnecessary Application Running on Background
Close unnecessary background tasks are the best way to ensure that your PC does not consume more resources in the background. In order to clear background tasks, follow these steps:
- To open Task Manager, press Ctrl, Shift, and Esc together.
- Then select the task from the Processes tab.
- After that, click End Task. Be sure to complete each task separately.
- You will need to restart your computer immediately in order to change effects, and you will also need to check The Texas Chain Saw Massacre for any crashing or freezing issues.
Reinstall The Game
If the crash and freeze issues in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre bother you, then my friend, you have no option other than to reinstall the game. So, you should reinstall your game to see if it makes a difference. This will cause your PC to lose the game data saved to it. Therefore, if you are not concerned about that, you should try it.
Report Crashing Issues
If you’ve tried everything we’ve talked about and you’re still facing the same problem, don’t worry. It’s time to ask the The Texas Chain Saw Massacre support team for help. They’re the experts who can figure out what’s going wrong on your computer. Just send them an email explaining the problem, or make a request (like raising your hand) so they can get in touch with you and sort things out.
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre crashing can be a real nightmare, but armed with these solutions, you’re well-prepared to take on the challenge. By following the methods discussed in this guide, you can fix the crashes.
- Fix The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Low FPS: 10 Simple Ways to Increase
- Fix: The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Won’t Launch or Not Starting
- Ways to Roblox Keeps Crashing
- Fix: The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Controller Not Working (PS5)
- 10 Ways to Fix Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing on Steam/PC
- 6 Ways to Fix “Party Code Too Long” Error in Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- Fix Valorant Keeps Crashing During Game on Windows PC
- How to Fix Texas Chain Saw Massacre Crossplay Not Working
- Fix: Texas Chain Saw Massacre Game Voice Chat Not Working