Who doesn’t know about the famous game Fortnite? It is an online multiplayer battle royale game where the players have a lot of things to do. Either they can play to fight or can go on building an island. There are different game modes for every type of player. The developers of Fortnite have always thought of bringing the best game to the players, and they have done it very well.
Epic Games developed this game and launched it in 2017. Even after many years, the game is still trending in the game store. The players are still showing a lot of love for it. However, the system requirements to run Fortnite on a PC are very high. Also, if you want to play the game smoothly, you will need a high-specs PC or gaming console that can handle the game without issues.
But what if you don’t have a PC with minimum requirements to run Fortnite? Even if you don’t have a PC, there is a way which is “Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite,” through which you will be able to play the game. We will explain everything about it in this post.
What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is a battle royale game that is available in different game modes. Currently, the Fourth Chapter of Fortnite is out, and the players love exploring the new seasons. Once you install this game or watch the trailer, you will be able to learn about the graphics and gameplay. It has made the players crazy for the game.
You must have the minimum system requirements to run the game on your PC. But what if you don’t have a good PC or you only have iPhone or Android device? Don’t worry, and we’re here to help you. Before that, check out the system requirements to run Fortnite on your PC.
System Requirements To Run Fortnite with Xbox Cloud Gaming
Here are the system requirements to run Fortnite on your PC.
- Video Card: AMD Radeon Vega 8 or Intel HD 4000
- Processor: Core i3 or Higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- OS: Windows 11 or macOS
These are the minimum PC requirements to run Fortnite. We also know that the game will run with this configuration, but you will see a lot of lag. It will surely ruin your experience playing the game. However, there are some ways by which we can run the game without any lags or issues. You might be thinking about how it will happen. So, it will happen with the help of Cloud Gaming. There are different types of cloud gaming available. So, let’s see how we going to do it.
What is Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite?
You all might have heard about the Xbox Cloud Gaming. The Xbox Cloud Gaming is a service that is being provided by Microsoft for free. In the Xbox Cloud Gaming, you will find many games which will be available. The Xbox Cloud Gaming works with very simple logic. Different games will be available when the players visit the Cloud Gaming website. All the games require high specs to run. But, with the help of Xbox Cloud Gaming, the players can run it efficiently. You might be thinking about how it is possible.
The Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite follows a very simple concept. When the players select any game to play, the game starts running on a web browser. Through the web browser, the game will be running on that server particularly, and with the help of a high-internet speed connection, the game will be running on your PC. This is how Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite works. Now, let’s check how to play Fortnite in Xbox Cloud Gaming.
How To Play Fortnite in Xbox Cloud Gaming 2023
If you have to play Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite on your PC or other devices, follow some simple steps below.
- First, Search “Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite.“
- Click on the most relevant search result.
- It will redirect you to the official website. Ensure you have linked the Epic Games account with the Microsoft account.
- From there, search for the game.
- Log in to your Microsoft account.
- Click on Play to start the game. That’s it.
If you want to play the game with no issues, ensure you are connected with a high-speed internet connection.
Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite Supported Devices
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 12 Series
- iPhone 11 Series
- iPad Air (3rd Gen)
- iPad Air (4th Gen)
- iPad Mini 5th Gen
- iPad 8th Gen
- iPad Pro 11 2nd Gen
- Surface Go
- Surface Pro X
- Surface Pro 7+
- Surface Laptop
- Surface Go 2
- Surface Pro 6
- Surface Laptop 3
- Surface Book 2
Android Devices support Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite. However, the company has not verified the devices yet. You have to check it on your own.
How To Play Fortnite on iOS and Android: Other Methods
There are some other ways available through which you can play the game on your iOS and Android. NVIDIA GeForce is another way by which you can play the game. Below we have listed the steps, so make sure to check them.
- First, you have to visit the NVIDIA GeForce website.
- After downloading the app from the website, or if you want to play the game on a PC, log in.
- Once you have downloaded the app, launch it.
- After opening the app, search for the game.
- That’s it, click on the most relevant search result and follow the instruction to play the game on your device.
Fortnite is a very popular and exciting game. Gamers are always too excited to get their hands on this game. However, they can’t play on their PC due to the game’s system requirements. This post has listed how to use the Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite to play the game on your PC, Android, and iOS. Apart from it, we have also listed the other ways through which you can play this game. Make sure to check them.
1. How do I start Fortnite on cloud gaming?
To start playing Fortnite on cloud gaming, there are two ways available. You can play the game by using Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite or through the NVIDIA GeForce services. To do this, you have to follow some steps.
- First, visit any of the mentioned cloud gaming sites.
- Once you have visited the website, log in to your account.
- After logging into your account, search for the game.
- Click on the game and follow the instruction to play the game.
- That’s it; enjoy the game.
2. Can you play Fortnite Xbox Cloud Gaming beta?
You can easily play Fortnite Xbox Cloud Gaming by visiting their official website.
3. Does Xbox Cloud Gaming work in the United States?
Yes, Xbox Cloud Gaming work in the United States, and you can easily play Fortnite with its help.
- Xbox Resolver 2023 | Find the IP Address of Xbox Live Gamertag
- How to View Xbox Clips on Mac
- Fix Warzone 2 Packet Loss for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox
- Fix When Xbox Is OFF Turn Off Storage
- How to Use Mouse and Keyboard in Overwatch 2 on Xbox
- Fix FIFA 23 Stuttering, Freezing, Lagging on PS4, PS5 and Xbox
- Fix X-Plane 12 Keeps Crashing, Not Loading, Low FPS Issues