Mail.com is an emailing service provider company serving users worldwide since 1995. With some fantastic features, it’s undoubtedly one of the best names in this segment. Apart from the mailing service, it also provides blog posts and games and has a search engine too.
But if you have never used its services before or don’t have an account, you surely need a guide to get along with it. In this article, I’ll share how you can sign up, login to your Mail.com account and download its app to use it more efficiently.
What is Mail.com?
Mail.com is a mailing platform to support private individuals and small & medium-sized businesses.
It provides all users with 65 GB of email storage and 100+ unique domains to select from.
The best part of Mail.com is that it doesn’t require any personal number to verify your identity, and you can start using it just by providing a few basic details.
Another notable thing is that it allows you to add non-mail.com emails and access them directly from there.
Mail.com is available on both the web and the app, so you can access it anywhere you want seamlessly without any issues.
Is Mail.com free?
Mail.com has a freemium model for users, one user can access every feature for free with advertising, and another charges users a subscription.
Apart from this, there are limitations on the size of the attachment file. If you’re a free user, it only allows you to send attachments up to 30MB; for premium users, the limit is up to 100 MB.
Download the Mail.com app for Android and iOS.
An app gives you seamless and easy access to everything, so the Mail.com app does the same.
Thankfully, the Mail.com app is available for both Android and iOS. You can go to the google play store or app store, depending on your device, search for the Mail.com app, or you follow the link directly on Android/ iOS.
Features of the Android app:
- It provides a widget to add to your phone’s home screen that allows you to check your inbox without opening the app.
- You can select a compact mailing list for a more organized view.
- This app also allows you to set different ringtones for your mail or keep it mute.
Features of the iOS app:
- You can scan documents using the app and send them as an attachment or you can directly upload them to the Mail.com cloud.
- It gives you access to the Mail.com cloud, which helps you attach files from your email, edit, or upload them directly into the cloud.
- You can edit your signature and recipient for every email and change the preview lines on your screen.
Sign Up & Login to Mail.com (2023)
It doesn’t require your phone number to sign up on Mail.com, but you may find the process difficult if you’re unfamiliar.
So, to help you with that, I have shared the entire steps below:
- First, open any browser on your device and navigate to https://www.mail.com/.
- You’ll see the Signup button in the top-right corner; click that.
- Now, you must select a mail address and check if it’s available. It’ll also suggest you many emails that you can choose from.
- Then, enter your details like name, gender, date of birth, country, and state.
- Now, you need to create a password of at least eight characters, including numbers, uppercase & lowercase letters, and special characters. Then, you’ll again need to type the same password in the box below.
- After that, you must verify the captcha to ensure you’re human.
- Then, you should read the terms & conditions and check the box.
Now, you have an account on Mail.com, and you need to log in to your account to access your inbox. These are the steps you need to follow to log in to your account:
- Now, you need to go to Mail.com’s homepage again and click the Login button in the top right corner or directly navigate to https://myaccount.mail.com/.
- Then, enter your email address and password you used while signing up and log in to your account.
You should also know that after logging in to your account, you can create and manage ten more email addresses from one place.
How can I download the mail.com app on a PC?
If you’re wondering if there’s any Mail.com app available for PC, then unfortunately, no. But an Android emulator can do your work smoothly.
If you don’t want to use all the technical stuff, then using mail.com through a browser on your PC will be the best option.
So, this article deals with everything about Mail.com, like login, sign up, and app download. Hopefully, you have found the information you were looking for. If you still have any questions, please drop your queries in the comments below.
- How to Share Calendar in Microsoft Outlook Email
- How to Insert Emojis in Outlook Emails on Web, Desktop, Mobile
- How to Recall an Email in Outlook: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Is Security@mail.instagram.com Legit or Scam?
- Fix PayPal Email Confirmation Not Sending or Working Issues
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S23 Email Setup Error
- How to Fix AT&T Webmail Login Issues | AT&T Email Login
- How to Login to GoDaddy Webmail: 365 Email Login
- Set Gmail As Default Email Client In Windows 11