Spotify is the most popular audio streaming platform right now. It has been downloaded more than a billion times, and every day, millions of users are grooving with it, all thanks to Spotify. What makes this audio platform popular is the reason it provides tons of features that are not available in its competitors. One such feature is the ability to loop a song on Spotify without Manual Intervention.
If you are new to Spotify or have been using it for a long time and now you have decided to memorize a particular song, the loop function can be particularly useful. In this guide, we will show you how you can loop a song on Spotify without any manual intervention.
What is Loop a Song on Spotify?
Assuming you liked a song a lot. Now, if you want to hear that song more than 1 time, you can loop that song on Spotify. While there is also an option to repeat a song once, you can set it to loop so that the song will keep playing until you get bored and decide to stop it.
While the option is not widely used because no one likes to hear the same song everytime, the particular method to loop a song on Spotify is useful when you are trying to learn the song or understand the true meanings associated with it.
Sometimes, we have even seen that Spotify lyrics are not working, in this case also, if a song does not have lyrics, you can loop it to understand the meaning and words slowly.
How do I Loop a Song on Spotify Without Manual Intervention?
In Spotify, you can loop a song on all playable devices that include smartphones and PCs. Here we will go through all the devices. Let’s discuss how-
Looping a Song on Spotify without Manual Intervention on a Smartphone
Looping a song on a smartphone in Spotify works the same way on both Android and iOS devices. If you want to loop a song on Smartphone without any manual intervention, you can do it by following the steps given below.
- Open the Spotify app on your phone.
- Now, open the song you wish to play.
- When the song is playing, open the Song Menu by tapping on it.
- Beside the pause button, you will see a loop button; tap on it.
- If you tap it once, it will repeat the album. Tap on it again to repeat the song you are playing and not the whole album.
Looping a Song on Spotify without Manual Intervention on a PC
Looping a song on a smartphone in Spotify works the same way on every PC OS that include macOS, Windows, and Linux, so the steps are always the same. If you are always listening to music on your PC, then you would be willing to loop a song on Spotify on your PC. Here are the steps to do so:
- Open the Spotify Application on your PC. If you don’t have Spotify app, then you can visit the Spotify site on your PC’s browser.
- Now, play the song you wish to loop.
- While the song is playing, besides the Pause button, there’s the loop button.
- Click on it once to the repeat the album. If you click on it again, then it will repeat the song and not the whole album.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can loop a song on Spotify without any manual intervention. We hope this guide has helped you. If you still have any doubts or queries, make sure to comment below, and we will try to help you.
- How to See Your Spotify Stats on Mobile/PC
- Download Spotify App for Windows 11 PC (64 Bit) Latest Version
- 7 Ways to Fix Spotify Lyrics Not Showing Up on iOS or Android App
- How to Get Spotify Karaoke Mode on iOS, Android, PC
- How To Fix Spotify Premium Not Working On iOS 16
- How to Delete/Cancel your Spotify Account