Spotify is digital music streaming service that allows users to access millions of songs from different languages and genres all in one place in the form of a web player as well as an application. Meanwhile, Spotify did introduce a Karaoke feature in 2021 that allows users to read the lyrics of the song while listening for sing-alone sessions. Now, some Spotify users are interested to know how to get Spotify Karaoke Mode on iOS, Android, or PC.
In general, you might need to use a special setup or a karaoke machine to organize a sing-along session. But with the new Spotify Karaoke Mode, you can easily start your very own karaoke party and enjoy your favourite songs using a smartphone and the app itself. If you’re a bathroom signer or a karaoke fan to try singing new songs, you’ll need to know more about the Karaoke feature by Spotify and how to use it.
Before going into anything, you should check if you have the sing-along feature at your Spotify account or not. Spotify Karaoke will reportedly be available for all free and premium subscribers. But currently, it’s only available to a couple of users in its early phase. We’re expecting that Spotify will soon roll out this feature for everyone, irrespective of the device platform.
How to Get Spotify Karaoke Mode on iOS, Android, PC
As we’ve already mentioned, Karaoke Mode in Spotify looks like the on-screen lyrics of the streaming music/song but both functions are actually different. The ‘View Lyrics’ mode only shows you the lyrics while listening to music. But the Spotify Karaoke mode removes the singer’s voice so that you can easily start singing the song with your own voice including the background music or the instrumental tune.
Additionally, Spotify Karaoke gives you a final score on your karaoke singing performance so far. That’s cool. Spotify gradually increased its new features and developments on which things its users may like in most cases. This time Spotify Karaoke mode goes viral like Spotify Wrapped. Though the all-new Karaoke Mode feature hasn’t appeared for every user as of now, it’s already trending.
So, once the song lyrics start appearing on the screen in Karaoke Mode, you can start singing by yourself, and your device’s microphone will listen to your voice. In this way, Spotify will analyze your voice/audio and gives you an accuracy score to encourage you to try this feature more and more, something like (‘Nice one! You’re on the road to becoming famous!’). After completing each song, you’ll get a rating between 0 and 100.
Please Note: Remember that every karaoke system is for fun and entertainment purposes only. You shouldn’t take the karaoke system or feature seriously or shouldn’t rely on the ratings/results to assume whether you’re a good singer or not. That’s obviously not the correct way. Karaoke mode in Spotify will only analyze the voice output quality depending on your voice tone or microphone quality to give a score.
1. Steps to Get Spotify Karaoke Mode on iOS
If you’re using the iPhone or iPadOS, you can check out the steps below to use Karaoke in Spotify.
- First of all, open your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Apple App Store.
- Next, search the Spotify app.
- Then tap on the Update button to always use the latest version.
- Once done, open up your Spotify app then sign in to the account.
- Now, play your favorite music.
- Finally, tap on the Lyrics (mic icon) to start singing in Karaoke.
2. Steps to Get Spotify Karaoke Mode on Android
Android users can follow the steps below to easily get the Spotify Karaoke Mode.
- On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store.
- Next, search for the Spotify app.
- Tap on the Update button if there is a new version available.
- Open the Spotify app and sign in to the account.
- Tap on Karaoke Mode (Lyrics) to start singing.
3. Steps to Get Spotify Karaoke Mode on PC
If in case, you’re using a computer and want to play Spotify music to use karaoke then check out the steps below.
- Open the Spotify app from Microsoft Store after installing it. (Otherwise, visit the official Spotify website)
- Then sign in to the account and play your favorite song.
- Now, choose the Now Playing option.
- You can now click on the microphone icon for lyrics at the bottom right side.
- Here you’ll see lyrics with highlighted texts as the song starts playing.
- If the Karaoke mode is available for the specific song, you’ll see a sing button with a mic icon.
- So, you can now sign alone. You should have to use a headphone or a microphone to use karaoke. Therefore, Spotify will recognize the singing and give you a score.
This is it for now. If you’re still unable to use Karaoke on Spotify, then you can comment below.
- How to Fix Spotify DJ AI Not Working or Showing Up
- How to Fix This App is Restricted to Premium Users Only on Spotify
- Spotify 8.8 Premium Apk Free Download Offline MOD 2023
- Fix Streaming Services Netflix/Prime/Spotify Not Working on iOS 16
- How to Pair Spotify with https Spotify.com Pair TV Code Login
- How to Get Spotify Time Capsule 2024: Spotify Playlist Bottle
- How to Fix Spotify Wrapped 2023 Not Working
- How To Fix Spotify Connect Not Working