These days the craze for ChatGPT is increasing day by day. Most users on the internet are searching for their questions on the website to get summarized answers easily. We have also used ChatGPT 4 for different purposes like coding, making assignments, etc. We can say that it is improving daily with the user’s feedback. The developers of ChatGPT are also working on making it more useful for the users.
When the development of the ChatGPT was going on, there were some other updated versions. ChatGPT 4 is one of them. The ChatGPT 4 is available for users only if they buy the ChatGPT Plus membership. However, some other companies have implemented ChatGPT 4 in their apps/websites. We are here with the guide where we will list How to Use ChatGPT 4 For Free? So, let’s start with this guide without waiting for more time.
How to Use ChatGPT 4 For Free Without GPT Plus on Mobile or PC
Various companies have bought the ChatGPT 4 membership and using its API for their software development. We know you might be eager to use the ChatGPT 4 for free. But as we know, the users must buy a subscription, so we will list the websites that have implemented the ChatGPT 4 API to show results. Thus, if you visit that website, you indirectly use ChatGPT 4. If you want to try ChatGPT 4, check out the websites below.
Use ChatGPT 4 on Bing
We know you might be wondering after reading the Bing in the heading. But you read it right. Microsoft has implemented ChatGPT 4 on Bing, so you can use ChatGPT 4. You have to visit this link, through which you will be redirected to the Bing Chat. The Bing Chat is the Chatbot that has the API of ChatGPT 4. The Bing Chat will work as the ChatGPT 4 and will surely give you the answers you will love. It is because the Bing Chat is running on the ChatGPT 4 API. So the questions you will ask the Bing Chat will come from the ChatGPT 4. All the processes will be done in the backend to ensure you don’t find this too complex. You have to follow the steps listed below to use ChatGPT 4 on Bing.
- First of all, you have to visit the Bing Chat website.
- After it, you have to click on Chat Now.
- Now, you will see that your account will be logged in if you are trying to open the Bing Chat from Microsoft Edge.
- If you are not logged in, you must create an account or log in through the given methods.
- After it, type any query that you want to ask.
- The responses are limited in counts. So make sure to check it.
Use ChatGPT 4 on ForeFront AI
Like Bing, the ForeFront AI also has the ChatGPT 4 that will give you creative answers to your questions. The users have to visit the official website and, after it, create an account, then start using the ForeFront AI for using ChatGPT 4 for free. The process is very simple for the users. We are going to list the steps below, so you can easily start using the ForeFront AI.
- First of all, visit this link to open ForeFront AI.
- Now, you will be redirected to the log-in page.
- There will be different options.
- Continue With Google: You can use your Google Account to Sign in to the ForeFront AI.
- Sign In With Phone/Email: If you have created an account on ForeFront AI, you can use this method for signing in.
- Sign Up: The users who don’t want to use their Google Account can easily create their account on the ForeFront AI.
- Once you have logged in, you can explore the exciting features of ForeFront AI.
- Now, you change the ChatGPT Model and start asking your query.
Use ChatGPT 4 on Ora
Ora.ai is another website through which you will be able to use the ChatGPT 4 for free. The Ora website is very similar to the ChatGPT. You have to visit the website and then start using the website to ask questions. Also, you will need to create an account if you want to use all the Ora features. There are a lot of exciting features of the Ora that you can easily try by creating an account. The users who want to use the website will need to sign in from their Google Account, Email or you can create your own on the website.
Use ChatGPT 4 on HuggingFace
HuggingFace is another website that you can visit to use the ChatGPT 4. Yuvraj Sharma has developed this website for users to try ChatGPT 4 with the help of HuggingFace. With the help of HuggingFace, you can directly use the ChatGPT 4 without making any changes. You will not even need to write your own OpenAI API Key. However, if you are going to use the HuggingFace, you have to wait for a few seconds for the answers. Also, remember that the website has some limitations when you ask a question.
The website has a token limit of 4096. The users visiting this website and using ChatGPT 4 should remember that they might have to wait in a queue to ask questions. However, you will be going to love this website. You have to visit this link if you want to use ChatGPT 4 on HuggingFace. The users facing issues in receiving the responses or waiting too much for the responses can use their OpenAI API Key to resolve this issue. You must clone the repository and add your key to start the website.
Use ChatGPT 4 on Nat.dev
Nat.dev is another similar website working on the ChatGPT 4. To use the website, you have to simply create an account. Once you have created the account, you have to customize the settings according to your need. After it, you can start asking the questions to the Nat.dev.
The users were excited about using ChatGPT 4 because it is much better than ChatGPT. The ChatGPT 4 is available for premium users, so if you want to use the ChatGPT 4, you will need to buy a subscription for it. However, the users are not interested in buying the subscriptions. Thus, they are looking for a free way to use ChatGPT 4.
This guide lists the websites implementing ChatGPT 4, which you can use for free. As they have implemented ChatGPT 4 API in their website, you are indirectly using ChatGPT 4. We hope this guide has helped you learn about the exciting ways to use ChatGPT 4. That’s it for today. See you in the next one.
- Fix: Whoa There! You Might Need to Wait a Bit in ChatGPT
- How to Fix ChatGPT High Demand Error 2023
- How to Use ChatGPT on WhatsApp (2023)
- How to Fix ChatGPT Is at Capacity Right Now Error
- How to Fix ChatGPT ‘Verify you are human’ Captcha Loop Error
- Fix “The Payments Page Encountered An Error Please Try Again” ChatGPT
- Fix ChatGPT Not Working: ChatGPT Down, Error 1020, Internal Server Error
- How to Fix “Too Many Requests, Please Slow Down” on ChatGPT OpenAI
- How to Fix ChatGPT Error Code 1020 Access Denied