With over 1 billion users, Instagram is a popular social media platform. With the platform, users can upload photos and videos, like and comment on each other’s content, and send direct messages to each other. It is popular on Instagram to ask anonymous questions. You can use this feature to gain a deeper understanding of your followers and engage with them.
What Are Anonymous Questions on Instagram?
It is possible to ask anonymous questions to other users on Instagram without revealing their identities. You can access this feature by clicking on the “Question” sticker on Instagram Stories.
Users can let their followers ask questions on their stories when they place the Question sticker. Users can then answer anonymous questions through new stories and tag the person who asked the question, ensuring their identity remains anonymous.
It’s popular for Instagram users to ask anonymous questions to engage with their followers and build stronger communities. It is a valuable tool for brands looking to improve their Instagram presence since it allows them to connect with their audience and gather feedback.
How to Get Anonymous Questions on Instagram Story
Here we have mentioned some methods using which you can easily get anonymous questions on Instagram. So, let’s check those methods:
1. Using Instagram Question Sticker
You can get anonymous questions on Instagram in just a few clicks. Here are the guidelines you need to take:
- Turn on the Question Sticker: This step is necessary if you want to be able to ask anonymous questions on Instagram. Through Instagram Stories, users can ask you questions. In order to enable the Question Sticker, swipe right on your Instagram Stories camera and look for the “Question” sticker. Your story will be adorned with the sticker once you have placed it on it. Also, don’t forget to mention ask me an anonymous question.
- Encourage Questions: Use a Question Sticker from the Story Sticker to invite followers to ask you anonymous questions. In addition, hashtags and tags can help you reach a larger audience.
- Respond to Questions: The best way to answer anonymous questions is to create a new story and tag the questioner. Your response will be visible to the user without revealing their identity.
- Keep the Conversation Going: Asking anonymous questions can kickstart a dialogue with your followers. Answer as many questions as possible and ask follow-up questions to keep the Conversation going. You will be able to build a stronger relationship with your followers and develop an engaged Instagram community this way.
- Be Respectful: It is important to be respectful and maintain a positive attitude when receiving anonymous questions. You should avoid answering negative or inappropriate questions; if you do receive any, do not reply. You should always remember that anonymous questions are the best way to engage with your followers and give them a positive experience.
2. Using NGL App
In order to post anonymous questions on Instagram, you must first understand how the NGL app works. Here are two steps in the process:
Step 1: Get Started With the NGL App
Here are the guidelines you need to follow to install this third-party app on your device and start posting anonymous Instagram questions:
- Initially, open the respective app store on your Android or iOS device.
- In the search bar, type NGL and click the suggested NGL app.
- Click Install.
- Click Open once the app has been installed.
- In the app, enter your Instagram handle.
- Then, click Copy Link when you see the anonymous questions tab.
Step 2: Post on Instagram
Now that you have copied the link, all you need to do is post the story on Instagram with the anonymous question link. Here are the guidelines you need to follow:
- On the NGL app, click on the Share option after you’ve copied the link.
- Follow the tutorial to the end. From your account, you’ll land on the Instagram story.
- In the top panel, click on the stickers icon.
- Choose the Link sticker.
- Using the link, you copied in Step #1, paste it into the address bar.
- You can edit the link’s appearance if you wish.
- To share it, tap Your Story.
You’ve got it right if you see the sticker of your profile picture, the text “Send Anonymous Questions,” and the link to NGL just below it.
Some Frequently Asked Questions — FAQs
Why Using The Question Sticker on Instagram?
Using the Question Sticker on Instagram has many benefits. These are a few reasons why this feature may be beneficial to you:
- Increased Engagement: You can engage your followers more by asking anonymous questions. Whenever you encourage questions, you invite your followers to participate in a conversation and connect with you more deeply.
- Get to Know Your Followers: Using anonymous questions can help you better understand the interests and concerns of your followers. It will allow you to create content that resonates with your audience better if you have this information.
- Build a Stronger Community: Using anonymous questions can strengthen communities on Instagram. In response to questions, you encourage your followers to engage with each other and foster a sense of community.
- Boost Your Brand Awareness: You can also use anonymous questions to increase brand awareness. Your followers will gain valuable information about your brand when you answer questions about it. In addition to promoting your brand, becoming a thought leader in the field is possible.
To add a link on Instagram, you can do the following:
- Bio-Link: The easiest way to add a link to your Instagram profile is via your bio. To add a link to your bio, visit your profile, tap Edit Profile, and then tap Website. Within your bio, you can add a clickable link to your Website, blog, or any other online platform you wish to promote.
- Instagram Stories: Once you reach 10,000 followers, you can add a link to your Stories. To do this, you need to use the Swipe Up feature. To add a link, create a new story and tap the Link icon in the top right corner. After adding the URL, you can add other elements to your story.
- Shoppable Posts: You can add links to your shoppable posts if your Instagram business account is approved for shopping. Users can see more information about a product by swiping up on your posts, and they can purchase the product directly from your Website by tagging it.
- Instagram Live: Links can also be added during a live feed. When you are live, tap the Link icon in the bottom right corner and enter your URL.
Ultimately, anonymous Instagram questions can be a great way to build a community and engage with your followers. It is possible to build brand awareness and generate positive experiences for your followers by enabling the Question Sticker, encouraging questions, responding to questions, and being respectful. You should give it a try!