Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro is one of the most popular names in the market that offers an immersive listening experience. Its pricing, features, and stability are the things behind its growth.
However, many users have reported that their Galaxy Buds 2 Pro drains the battery quickly. And it’s surely a concern as it won’t allow them to use the earbuds for longer.
If you’re also one of those, keep reading this guide to learn to fix the issue of the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro battery draining too fast.
Fix Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Battery Draining Too Fast
Multiple reasons exist behind draining the battery too fast in your Galaxy Buds 2 pro. But you need to know the exact one to expect a longer battery backup.
So, I have shared some fixes and tips below, and following them will surely help you use the earbuds for a longer period.
Reduce Battery Consumption
The first thing you need to do to stop draining the battery too fast is to reduce consumption. Here are a few tips that you should follow to reduce it:
- If you’re not using them, then put that into the charging case to recharge them. If not, it’ll keep consuming the battery.
- You can also limit the notification using the Galaxy wearable app on your Samsung device or the Galaxy Buds app on the iPhone. The lights won’t be active, so they consume less battery. You should also know that Galaxy Buds 2 doesn’t work with Galaxy Buds app, so you can connect it using Bluetooth.
Charge Earbuds and Case Properly
If you use your earbuds often, they’ll need a recharge, and you can easily put them inside the charging case. But, you also ensure that the charging case is also charged.
You’ll see a LED indicator and a green light on the charging case; the green pops up when it’s charging. And when it’s solid, it’s fully charged.
If you’re a new user of the earbuds, here are the steps that you need to know:
- First, you need to open the lid of the charging case.
- Then put your earbuds into that case.
- The earbuds will start charging together.
- Now, connect the charging cable to its USB port.
- After that, plug in the cable to a power source.
If you have drained the battery, it’ll take around 30 minutes to charge fully.
You can also check the charging status, but the process varies depending on your device.
You can check the charging status on the top of the home button on the Galaxy Wearable app. Install it on your device if you haven’t already downloaded it.
You need to be connected to your iOS with the Earbuds, and then you can check the charging status on the buds app. But remember that Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds2, and Galaxy Buds 2 Pro aren’t compatible with the buds app, so you can’t check the battery level.
Other than this, both earbuds and charging case have a light detector that shows some messages, and knowing the meaning will help you know the status.
- Red: Earbuds are being charged.
- Green: Earbuds are fully charged.
- Flashing Red: Charging Stopped, and there might be some error with the charging process.
- Red: Either Charging or the battery level is below 30%
- Flashing Red: Battery level is below 10%
- Green: Fully Charged or above 60%
- Yellow: Battery is between 30% to 60%
- Blue: Updating
Clean The Case’s Charging Terminal
It’s also possible that some dirt accumulated in the charging terminal of the case preventing it from getting charged properly. So, your earbuds won’t get charged fully, resulting in draining the battery too fast in your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.
In this case, use a soft dry cloth, check for any dirt, and clean it properly.
Another thing that you can do is reset the earbuds, and to do that, follow the steps below:
- First, place the earbuds in the charging case for 15-20 seconds and again put them back into your ears.
- Then, you need to disable Bluetooth on the connected device for around 20 seconds and later enable it again.
- Now, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Then, go to About Earbuds.
- Finally, click Reset Earbuds.
Contact Samsung Care
If you still don’t get results after following the above fixes, then it’ll be better for you to contact Samsung care so that the professional can inspect the issue and fix it.
You can raise a complaint using the website or use that to find the nearest service center.
Tips To Charge Earbuds and Case
If your Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro battery drawing too fast, then you must take care of them by using and charging them properly.
Here are a few tips that you should follow to expect a long battery backup:
- You should always use the charger and the cable supplied with the AirPods.
- When you’re not using the buds, ensure to put them back in the charging case.
- It’ll be best not to bend the charger as it damages the cable’s lifespan.
These are some ways to increase the battery backup in your Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro. If you follow those tips, you’ll surely be helpful. If you have anything more to know, drop your queries in the comments below.
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S23 Email Setup Error
- Fix Security Policy Prevents Use of Camera on Samsung
- How to Find Samsung Galaxy CSC Region Code
- How to Boot Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, S23 Ultra to Recovery Mode
- How to Take Screenshot on Samsung S23, S23+, S23 Ultra
- How To Fix Samsung TV WiFi Keeps Disconnecting
- Top 10 Best Samsung Galaxy S9 Cardholder Cases