Many players who have downloaded the Brok The Investigator have started to report some issues with the game. When the users try to play the game, it lags, crashing, and not loading. Due to the listed issues, the players cannot play the game. Thousands of players have reported the issues with the Brok The Investigator. To help the players fix the issues and play the game without any problems, we are here with this guide. We have listed the ways through which you will be able to fix the issue on your system. Read this guide till the end to know how to fix Brok The Investigator crashing, lagging, not loading, and stuttering issues.
What Issues Will Be Resolved By Implementing The Brok The Investigator Fixes?
Many players have reported different types of issues with the game. We have listed the issues that will be fixed by implementing the methods which we will list in the guide.
- Crashing Issue
- Not Loading Issues
- Stuttering Issues
- FPS Drop Issues
- Lag Issues
- Black Screen Issue
Fix Brok the Investigator Crashing, Lagging, Stuttering, Not Loading
There are a lot of players who are reporting issues with the game. We are here with the methods through which you can easily resolve them. All the issues that we have listed above can be fixed easily with the help of the easy troubleshooting methods that we will list down below. So check out this guide until the end to learn how to fix the issue on your system with the game.
Check The Game’s System Requirement
Those who are facing issues with the game on their system should check whether their system is able to handle the game or not. We all know that Brok The Investigator is a very simple graphics game that does not require a high-end system to run correctly. Still, we suggest you check the game’s minimum system requirement and compare it with your system’s specs to check whether the system you are using will be able to run the game. Below, we have listed the steps, do check them and compare them with your system’s specs.
Minimum System Requirements
- DirectX: Version 11
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5000, Nvidia or ATI card with at least 1GB VRAM
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Dual Core
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Recommended System Requirements
- DirectX: Version 11
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 7770 (2GB)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- OS: Windows 10 or 11 (64 bits)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Quad Core
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Run The Game With Administrator Authority
Every game requires the admin authority to run all its system components. Sometimes, the crashing and not loading issues occur when the system does not give admin authority to run the game. You will start facing different issues in this case. We suggest that you run the game in administrator mode to check whether the issues are occurring due to the admin authority. To run the game with administrator authority, follow the steps below.
- Select the Brok The Investigator Application (exe) file.
- Right-click on the file and select the “Run as administrator” option.
- Allow permission to run the game.
If the game starts running properly, you must use the administrator mode each time. We know that it will be a lengthy process. So, you can do this setting permanently by following the steps listed below.
- Again select and right-click the Brok The Investigator Applicator (exe) file.
- After it, select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility Mode Tab.
- Select “Run this program as an administrator.” That’s it. Now the game will be started in the administrator mode without repeating the procedure.
Disable Full-Screen Optimization
For those who don’t know, Windows automatically optimizes the apps to run without issues. There are chances that the Full-Screen Optimization for the game might be enabled, and the game is lagging and stuttering. The Full-screen optimization conflicts with the graphics settings of the app. Due to this, you might be facing different issues with the game. We have listed the steps to disable Full-screen optimization on the system.
- Right-click on the game’s application file.
- Select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility Mode.
- Tick the option of “Disable Full-screen Optimization.”
- Select the OK Button. That’s it; now check whether the issues are still occurring.
Update The Graphics Driver
Have you updated your graphics driver recently? If not, then it might also cause issues in running the game. For those who don’t know, graphics drivers are essential to run any game on your system without any issues. If you have not updated them for a long time, then the time has come to do it. We have listed the steps to update the graphics driver on the system. Follow them to update your graphics driver.
- Open the Device Manager from the start menu.
- Select Display Adapters.
- Right-click on the graphics driver.
- Select Update Driver.
- Follow the steps which are displayed on the screen to update the driver.
- Do this for all the graphics drivers. That’s it.
- Restart your PC, and check whether the issues are still occurring.
You can also follow the above steps to update the Network Driver.
Disable Windows Firewall and Antivirus
If the Windows Firewall and Antivirus have blocked the game, you will face stuttering, crashing, and not loading issues with the game on the system. The Firewall and Antivirus protect the system from external threats like malicious viruses. They might have blocked it if they found something suspicious with the game’s response. You can check out the guide to disabling Windows Firewall / Antivirus on your system. After disabling the Firewall and Antivirus, check whether the game is running properly.
Set High Priority For The Game
You can also set High Priority for the game from the task manager for smoother running. When we set High Priority for any app, all its components run without any issues or restrictions. The system does not restrict their component if any other settings, like Power Management, etc., are implemented. You can set High Priority for the game by following the below-listed steps.
- Open Task Manager.
- Select the game.
- Right-click on the game.
- Hover on the Set Priority.
- Select “High” from the option. That’s it.
Check For Windows Update
Make sure that you are using the latest Windows version on your system. To check this, you must follow the steps listed below.
- Open Settings on the system.
- Select Windows Update.
- Click on “Check For Updates.”
- If any updates appear there, download them.
Scan and Repair The Game Files
There are chances that the game might not be working properly due to corrupted or missing files of the game. It generally happens when the installation process is not completed correctly. You can use the “Verify Integrity of the game files” feature provided in the game launcher to resolve this issue. We have listed the steps which are given below to do this.
- Open the Game Launcher.
- Select the game, and right-click on it.
- After it, select Properties.
- Go to the Local Files.
- Select “Verify Integrity of the game files.”
- Wait for the process to complete. It will take around 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Reset The Game
You can also use the Reset feature to reset the game on the system. You can do this by following the steps which are listed below.
- Open Settings on your PC.
- Head to Apps -> Installed Apps.
- Search the game.
- Click on the three-dots icon.
- Select the Modify Option and then the Reset option.
- Again, wait for the process to get completed.
Reinstall The Game
Those who are still facing the issue with the game, then reinstall it on your system. You can do this by uninstalling the game and reinstalling it again on your system.
Some Other Methods To Fix The Issue
- Force Restart The Game: You can force restart the game by closing all the game processes from the task manager. After it, again open the game and check whether the issues are still occurring.
- Check Network Bandwidth: The game requires a proper internet connection to run the components. You will face this issue if you are connected with a slower internet connection. We suggest that you should check the network speed on your system. Check this guide to learn how to check internet speed.
- Check Server Status: If there are any server issues with the game, then you will face crashing and not loading issues. So check the server status by visiting their social media page or official website to learn about it.
- Check For the Game’s Update: The issue of not loading will continue if you have not updated the game for a long time. Go to the Launcher from where you have downloaded the game. And check for the game’s update.
- Report The Issue To The Developer: The users still facing the issue on their system with the game should report it to the developers. If it occurs due to the bug, then they will start working on resolving the problem.
Many users were facing different problems with the game. We have listed the ways through which you will be able to resolve the issue. Ensure to properly implement the steps to resolve the Brok the Investigator Crashing, Lagging, and Not Loading Issues.
- Fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Demo Crashing, Not Loading on Startup on PC
- Fix Figment 2: Creed Valley Crashing, Lagging, Stuttering, Not Loading
- Fix Kerbal Space Program 2 Crashing, Freezing, Black Screen on PC
- How to Fix IXION Keep Crashing on Startup on PC
- Fix Kerbal Space Program 2 Won’t Launch or Not Loading, Crashing
- Fix Sons Of The Forest Crashing, Won’t Launch or Black Screen
- Fix Company of Heroes 3 Crashing, Freezing, Not Launching, Black Screen on PC