Blink develops smart security devices to protect your home and office. These devices offer various features to safeguard your place, and more features can be accessed by opting for the subscription plan offered by Blink. You get features like sharing videos, access to video history, recording motion detection, and much more with the subscription plan.
Users of Blink devices have reported that they could not access the features offered with the subscription plan after they opted for it. If you are facing issues with Blink Subscription, then this article is for you. This article discusses various troubleshooting steps to help fix Blink Subscription Plan not working.
You may face this issue due to various reasons, such as-
- If your free trial has expired, then you may face such issues. Many people opt for the free trial, but after it ends, you will have to pay for the subscription to use it. If you fail to do so, you won’t be able to use the features of the subscription plan.
- If you entered the wrong payment details, then that may also cause this issue. When this happens, your plan will not get activated, and the features of the plan may not work.
- If you failed to attach your Blink device to your account, you may also face problems with the subscription plan.
- If you try linking a different Amazon account to your Blink account, you may also encounter the same issue.
Facing issues with your Blink subscription? Given below are some troubleshooting steps to fix the problem you may face with your Blink subscription plan.
Ensure Free Trial Is Active
If you were using the free trial of Blink, then check if the free trial is currently active or not. If the free trial has expired, you will have to pay for the subscription plan to continue using the features offered in the free trial.
Ensure Your Subscription Is Active
Another thing to do is ensure that your Blink Subscription plan is active. If the plan is inactive or expired, then it may not work. To check your Blink Subscription, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Amazon Marketplace app on your phone.
- On the Amazon Marketplace app, open Menu and then tap on Your Account. You will have to sign into your Amazon account if you have not already done that.
- After logging into your account, select your account from the top menu.
- Now, tap on Memberships & Subscriptions.
- You will see all the details related to your Blink subscription.
- Check if your subscription is active or not. If the subscription is inactive, you will have to renew it.
- Head to the Amazon site on your browser.
- You will have to sign in to your account if you are using this browser for the first time to access the Amazon site.
- Now, click on All, and then click on Your Account from the menu that opens up.
- Here, click on the Other Subscriptions option.
- You will see details of your Blink subscription. Ensure your subscription is active, and if not then renew your plan.
Ensure the Amazon account to which your Blink devices are connected is connected to your Blink account. If you are using a different Amazon account than your Blink Account, then you will not be able to link your Blink devices and will face issues with the Blink subscription plan. If an incorrect Amazon account is linked to your Blink account, then you will have to unlink the incorrect account and then link the correct one. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Blink app on your phone.
- Here on the home page, tap on the Account Icon.
- Now, tap on the Link to Amazon Account option and then on Link Accounts.
- You will now have to enter the login credentials of your Amazon account. Ensure you enter the details of the correct account.
- Once done, you will have successfully connected your Amazon account to the Blink account.
Attach Your Device To The Plan
If the Blink Subscription plan is not working it may be because your device is not attached to the plan. Try attaching your device to your Blink subscription plan to fix the issue. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Amazon Marketplace app on your phone.
- Open the menu on the app and then tap on the Your Account option.
- Sign into your account if you are asked to.
- Once done, select your Account from the top menu.
- Here, tap on Memberships & Subscriptions.
- On the right side of the Subscription page, tap on Attach Device.
- Now, tap on Attach Plan To This Device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to attach your device to the plan.
Get In Touch With Customer Support
If you are still facing the issue, then contact customer support Blink. You can contact customer support through the following methods-
- Phone Number- For US and Canadian citizens, 781-332-5465 or 1 833-392-5465 (toll-free number). For Europe citizens, +44 1158 384189
- Customer Support Page- Link
Above are the troubleshooting steps to help fix the Blink Subscription plan not working. If you are facing any issues with the Blink subscription plan, follow the steps mentioned above to fix them. We hope this article solves your query and if it did, then tell us in the comments section below.