Michaels is a chain of stores in the United States that sells enthralling arts and crafts, wall decor, framing, flowers, etc. With over 1252 stores, it’s the biggest name in this segment.
Apple Pay is the most convenient payment option that helps customers transact quickly. It allows users to securely make payments directly from the cards without carrying them physically.
If you want to have all the benefits of Apple Pay and make payments at Michaels and wondering, “Does Michaels Take Apple Pay in 2023?” this post is for you. Here, we’ll discuss the answer and also help you get an in-depth idea about Apple Pay.
Does Michaels Take Apple Pay in 2023?
All business owners know the demand for Apple Pay currently. Integrating it with the business will surely provide the customers with a great option for making payments quickly.
Many businesses didn’t have Apple Pay as one of their payment options in the past, but currently, they have made Apple Pay available. The same thing goes with Michaels, as it didn’t accept Apple Pay before march 2022, but now Michaels’s customers can easily make payments using Apple Pay in its stores.
So, if you’re wondering whether Micheales will take apple pay or not in 2023, the simple answer is yes, you can make payments using your Apple Pay in its outlets.
But remember that some of its stores might not take it as the payment method. However, with time, it’s expected to be rolled out in all its stores.
If you’re considering using Apple Pay on its website or app, you should know that the Apple Pay option isn’t available there.
How to Set Up Apple Pay To Make Payment At Michaels?
You know that you can make payments at Michaels using Apple Pay. But, for that, you need to set it up if you’re going to use that for the first time.
The steps are easy, but if you’re not familiarized with all this, then you need a guide, so to help you, I have added the steps below that you can follow.
- First, launch the Settings app.
- Select the Wallet & Apple Pay option.
- Then, tap on Add Card.
- Now, click Continue.
- It’s time to select the payment type, so click the Plus sign on the top right to add a debit or credit card.
- You can scan the card to let it automatically fetch the details or enter all the details manually.
On Apple Watch:
- Open the Apple Watch app on the iPhone linked to your Apple Watch.
- Then tap on My Watch.
- Now, select Wallet & Apple Pay.
- You’ll see an Add button beside the card linked to your Apple Pay; tap that.
- If you want to add a new card, click the Add Card button.
How To Pay Using Apple Pay At Michaels?
It’s not a complicated task to use Apple Pay at any store, whether it be Michaels or any other. But, if you haven’t used it before, you must know the exact steps to use it without any errors.
So, I have shared the steps for making payments using Apple Pay through iPhone and Apple Watch. After following the steps and making payment a couple of times, you’ll surely get used to it.
Using Apple Pay on your iPhone and making payments using it is surely easy, and if you’re also going to do that, these are the steps for you:
- Visit any Michaels store and select the products you want to purchase.
- Now, while billing at the cash counter, tell them you want to pay using Apple Pay.
- It’ll provide you with the contactless NFC Reader.
- You need to open Apple Pay and select the card you want to use for your payment.
- Then, move your iPhone close to the reader and hold it for some time.
- It’ll ask you to confirm your identity; you can use the Touch/Face ID to complete the payment.
- After successful payment, you’ll see a checkmark with a “Done” message on your screen.
Through Apple Watch:
If you have set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch and want to use that for payment at Michaels, follow these steps:
- First, tap the side button twice to open Apple Pay.
- Now, you must select the card you want to use for your payment.
- Then, hold your watch close to the NFC reader for some time.
- You’ll need to confirm the transaction by entering your passcode.
- Finally, the payment will be completed, and you’ll receive a buzz on your watch.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Michaels
It benefits all Apple Pay users who make payments at Michaels or other businesses. If you’re unaware of all that, it’ll be better to know about them.
- Apple Pay has a great level of security that securely stores all the card details on its server.
- You can quickly make payments using Apple Pay than any other payment method.
- Apple Pay allows you to make payments directly from your cards without carrying them.
- Apple Pay is completely free.
Alongside all the advantages, you should also know that it may trouble you with system errors sometimes, so keeping an alternative payment option is always a better option.
What Are The Other Payment Methods Available At Michaels?
Apart from Apple Pay, you can use other payment methods accepted at Michaels. If Apple Pay shows any errors, you can use these to complete the purchase.
Michaels accepts credit & debit cards from different issuers such as American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
You also get the chance to make payments using your PayPal account, that’s another easy-to-use payment option.
If you have any gift card from Michaels purchased from stores or online or gifted by someone, you can redeem that to make the payment at any Michaels store.
So, now you know that as of 2023, Michaels takes Apple Pay. However, it’s also possible that some stores are yet to set up the payment terminal. So, it’ll be better for you to carry an alternative payment method if Apple Pay doesn’t work.
- Does Home Depot Take Apple Pay in 2023 Guide
- List of Stores that Accept Apple Pay in 2023 – Gas Stations, Best Buy, Grocery
- How to Fix “Apple Pay Services are Currently Unavailable”
- Does Wendy’s take Apple Pay?
- How To Get Apple TV+ Subscription for Free
- How to Connect Apple TV to WiFi Without Remote