For some reason, you may want to check whether Windows 11 is activated or not. Nowadays, most PCs come with Windows 11 by default, but it is important to check whether your copy of Windows 11 is activated or not. There are two simple ways to check whether your copy of Windows 11 is activated or not. If you want to know the activation status of your Windows 11, then this article will help you with that. In this article, we will be discussing how you can check Windows 11 Activation Status.
Checking Activation Status Using Settings
You can use the Settings app on your PC to check the Activation Status. To check the activation status using the Settings, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Settings app on your PC by pressing the Windows + I key combo.
- In the Settings, head to the System tab from the left sidebar.
- Now on the right side, click on Activation. Check the Activation state. If the activation status is Active, then it means that your copy of Windows is activated.
Checking Activation Status Using Command Prompt
You can also use Command Prompt to check the activation status of Windows 11. To use Command Prompt to check the activation status of Windows, follow the steps given below-
- In the Start Menu, search for CMD.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt and then click on Run As Administrator.
- In the Command Prompt, type the command slmgr /xpr and hit Enter to execute the program.
- A small Windows Script Host will open up. This will show you whether the Windows is activated or not. If it shows ‘The machine is permanently activated,’ then it means that your copy of Windows 11 is permanently activated.
- Click on OK to close the window.
- Windows 11 Activation Process: How To Activate For Free
- How To Fix The Windows 11 DNS Server Unavailable Error
- Windows 11 Media Creation Tool: How To Use
This is how you can check the Windows 11 activation status on your PC. Using these methods, you will be able to check Windows 11 activation status and Windows 10 activation status if you have it installed on your PC.