Hey there, fellow gamers! Are you facing the annoying “Tower of Fantasy crashing” issue too? You’re not alone. The Tower of Fantasy game has become a favourite for many, but sometimes it can crash and spoil our fun. But don’t worry, we are here to help you out!
In this blog, we will talk about the Tower of Fantasy game, why it crashes sometimes, and what this error means. More importantly, we will guide you step by step on how to fix this issue and get back to your gaming adventures. So, let’s dive in and sort this out together!
How do I Fix Tower of Fantasy Not Responding?
Before we jump into the annoying Tower of Fantasy crashing problem, it is important to pinpoint the potential causes behind it. Here are some simple explanations that might be causing the issue:
- Server Issues: Sometimes, the game servers are down, causing the game to crash unexpectedly.
- Bug in the Game: Occasional bugs can lead to the Tower of Fantasy crashing, disrupting your gaming experience.
- Hardware Compatibility: Your device might not meet the minimum hardware requirements to run the game smoothly.
- Network Issues: A shaky internet connection can sometimes be the culprit behind the game not responding.
Quick Steps to Fix the Tower of Fantasy Crashing Issues
Before you dive into the solutions, here are some preliminary checks to perform which might just solve the Tower of Fantasy crashing issue:
- Ensure that your internet connection is stable and fast.
- Sometimes, simply updating the game to the latest version can fix many bugs and issues.
- Try clearing the game’s cache to remove any corrupt files that might be causing the crash.
- A simple restart can sometimes work wonders in fixing many technical glitches.
Fix Tower of Fantasy Crashing on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox
Now, let’s move on to the detailed solutions that can help you fix the Tower of Fantasy crashing issue.
1. Check System Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 7 SP1 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Processor||Intel Core i5 or equivalent||Intel Core i7|
|RAM||8 GB||16 GB|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030||NVIDIA GeForce GT 1060 6GB|
|Video RAM||2048 MB||6 GB|
|Free Disk Space||25 GB||30 GB|
2. Restart Tower of Fantasy
In case your game has capable hardware and was running the game well earlier but now it is crashing, probably a restart is a way out. If your game is crashing unnecessarily, it can easily be fixed by a restart. While restarting the game is an exciting option, you can also restart your PC.
3. Update Graphics Driver
If you have been playing not only Tower of Fantasy but also other games for quite some time now, and your PC is not new either, it is probably time to update the Graphics Drivers. With time, the GPU drivers get old and cause issues like Tower of Fantasy crashing. Here are the steps you need to follow if you want to update Graphics Drivers:
- Press Windows + R to open Run and type dxdiag.
- Press Enter.
- Now, switch to the Display 2 tab to learn about your GPU make and model.
- After that, go to the official manufacturer’s website to download the driver.
- Here’s the link to Nvidia, and here’s to AMD.
- Choose the correct model number based on your graphics card model and download it.
- Once downloaded, extract the file and proceed with the installation.
- When the installation is complete, restart your PC.
Once everything has been done, start Tower of Fantasy and check whether the game is crashing or not. Don’t get to a conclusion too quickly, wait and play for at least 5 minutes to consider. If your Tower of Fantasy is still crashing, you can move on to the next fix.
4. Disable Firewall & Antivirus
Sometimes, your firewall or antivirus software might mistakenly identify the game as a threat, causing it to crash. In such cases, temporarily disabling the firewall and antivirus software can help. However, proceed with caution and ensure to enable them back once you are done playing to keep your system secure.
5. Close the Background Apps
Running too many applications in the background can consume a significant amount of system resources, leading to the Tower of Fantasy crashing. To prevent this, close all unnecessary applications running in the background before launching the game. This will free up system resources and might prevent the game from crashing.
- To open Task Manager, press Ctrl, Shift, and Esc together.
- Then select the task from the Processes tab.
- After that, click End Task. Be sure to complete each task separately.
- You will need to restart your computer immediately in order to change effects, and you will also need to check The Texas Chain Saw Massacre for any crashing or freezing issues.
6. Set Tower of Fantasy Priority
Setting the Tower of Fantasy game to a higher priority in the system task manager can sometimes prevent crashes. This method allocates more system resources to the game, ensuring it runs smoothly. To do this, open the task manager, find the game’s process, right-click on it, and set the priority to high. But be cautious, as this might affect the performance of other applications running on your system.
- Right-click on the Start Icon on the taskbar and then click on Task Manager.
- Go to the Processes Tab.
- Right-click on Tower of Fantasy, and then click on Go To Details.
- Here, right-click on the task, hover over Set Priority and then click High.
In conclusion, we understand how frustrating the Tower of Fantasy crashing issue can be, especially when you are in the middle of an exciting mission. However, with this comprehensive guide, we hope to have equipped you with the necessary tools and knowledge to fix this problem and resume your gaming adventures. Remember, every problem has a solution, and with a little patience and the right steps, you can overcome this hurdle.