Facing Star Citizen Error Code 30011 on your system? This is the guide that you should read till the end to resolve the problem.
There are a lot of users who have been getting the Star Citizen Error Code 30011 on their system while trying to play the game. This issue is causing them a lot of problems due to which they are not able to play the game. We know that it is going to be frustrating for the users who love playing the Star Citizen game. So we are here with this guide to help you with the solutions that will help in resolving the problem. In this guide, we are going to list out the methods through which you will be able to resolve the problem without any struggle. So, let’s get started with it.
What is Star Citizen Error Code 30011?
The users are facing the Star Citizen Error Code 30011 when they are trying to play the game. This issue starts occurring if there are some problems with the game files. It means that the game files might have been corrupted or missing, due to which you are getting the issue. We suggest that you check the reasons which are listed below to resolve the problem after analyzing it.
- Bugs: The issue will start occurring if there are any minor or major bugs within the game.
- Network Problem: The issue might happen on your system if there are some network problems going on.
- Antivirus Issues: The Antivirus can also cause issues in starting and running the game. It can also block some files from running due to suspicious activity.
- Firewall Problems: The users will start facing the problem if there are some issues going through the Firewall.
- Files Issues: If the files of the games are corrupted and missing, then you will be going to face a lot of issues.
Fix Star Citizen Error Code 30011
The users facing the issue should try the quick fixes which are listed below. There are chances that the problem is occurring due to some common reasons. So it will be best for you to try those methods before anything else. So it will be best if you try the methods which are listed below.
- Check The Internet Connection: The users should check the internet connection of the network they are using.
- Disable Windows Firewall: If any issue is occurring with the game, try disabling the Firewall and starting the game again.
- Disable Antivirus: The Star Citizen Error Code 30011 issue will start occurring if there are some interruptions occurring from the antivirus.
- Update The Network Driver: You will face the issue if the Network Drivers are not updated properly.
How To Fix Star Citizen Error Code 30011
The users getting the Star Citizen Error Code 30011, even after trying the common solutions, should check the methods listed below to resolve the problem. The solutions that we have listed will surely help in resolving the issue if it occurs due to some minor bugs.
Verify The Game Files
The users have been facing the issue because the game files are corrupted or missing. We suggest that the users should check whether the game files are working properly or not. If the game files are corrupted or not working properly due to any issue, then you will be going to face a lot of problems. Thus, we suggest that you repair the game files with the help of the steps listed below.
- Open the Game Launcher.
- Now, go to the Settings Tab.
- Click on the option of Verify.
- Once the files are verified and repaired, then start the game.
Update The Graphics Driver
The users facing the Star Citizen Error Code 30011 issue should check whether it is occurring due to the graphics drivers or not. If the graphics drivers are not updated, you will be going to face a lot of issues. We suggest that you should check for the latest graphics driver update and make sure that you are not using the outdated version. You can do this with the help of the steps which are listed below.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Now, go to the Display Adapters option.
- After that, click on the driver.
- Right-click on it, and select the option of Update Driver.
- After doing this, check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Play in Different Regions
For those who don’t know, you can also play the game in different regions to avoid the Star Citizen Error Code 30011 issue from occurring. There are a lot of users who have tried this, and it has worked for them. We also suggest that you should do it and check whether the issue has been resolved or not. You have to follow the steps which are listed below to do this.
- Open the Star Citizen Game Launcher.
- Click on Account.
- Go to Settings.
- Select the option of Profile.
- You will see the option of Country and Region.
- Select the option from it. You can change it to anyone.
- Now, apply the changes and check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Enable Port Forwarding
The users using the Open NAT settings on their Router are likely to face the issue. It is because of the viruses that might affect your system and its app. We suggest that you enable the Port Forwarding. You have to simply contact the Internet Service Provider about it, and they will be going to do that for you.
Reinstall The Game
If you are still facing the issue, we suggest that you try reinstalling the game on your system. It is because there are chances that the game is not running due to some files that are affected by viruses or might not have been installed properly. So, it will be good for you if you try reinstalling the game again. There are chances that the issue will be resolved through it.
We have listed the solutions through which you will be able to resolve the Star Citizen Error Code 30011 issue. We hope that this guide was useful for you, and we hope that the solutions that we have listed will surely help in resolving the problem.