Fitbit offers a lot of great features to keep track of your health. But, if your Fitbit has also started showing you the wrong time, then you can correct the time. As it is a common error, there is nothing to be tense about. Unfortunately, you can not change the time manually on Fitbit devices because the watches are already synced based on what time zone of your device. Sometimes, this process might get messed up due to the death of the Fitbit battery or also due to some similar issues.
How To Reset Time On Your Fitbit 2023
Well, worry not, this article will guide you with the complete process of resetting the time on Fitbit.
Reset Time On Your Fitbit
If the time on your Fitbit is incorrect, the solution to this problem is very easy. So, here we will discuss this problem on all the devices.
Change The Time From An iPhone And iPad
If you want to change the time on your Fitbit from iPhone or the iPad you are using, then follow the steps given below-
- Open the Fitbit app and tap on your profile photo, which is located in the upper left corner.
- Now, tap on the App Settings.
- A few options will be visible to you. Here tap on the Time Zone.
- Now, select the correct time zone.
- Lastly, start syncing your Fitbit device.
This is how you can change the time on your Fitbit from an iPhone and an iPad.
Change The Time From An Android
If you use an Android phone and want to change Fitbit time from it, then follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, open the Fitbit app on your Android device.
- Now, click on your profile in the tiny circle and click on App Settings.
- Here, turn off the toggle for Automatic Time Zone.
- Now, select the time zone you are in.
- Now, sync your Fitbit to your device.
This is how you can change the time on your Fitbit from an android.
ChangeThe Time On Fitbit.com
You can also access Fitbit on your PC using the Fitbit dashboard app. So, follow the given steps for the same-
- Head to the Fitbit website and log into your account. Here, click on the Gear icon at the top right corner.
- Now, click on Settings and then click on Personal info.
- Click on Timezone under the Advanced Settings.
- Now, choose your time zone, and click on Submit. This will set the Fitbit time using the website.
Switch Between 12-Hour and 24-Hour Time Zones
If you want to change between the 12-hour and 24-hour time zones, it can only be possible through the Fitbit online site dashboard rather than the Fitbit app. So, follow the following steps to change between the 12-hour and 24-hour time zones-
- Firstly, log in to the Fitbit website.
- Click on the Gear icon and the Settings button in the upper right corner.
- Now, click on Personal Info.
- Scroll down to Clock Display Time and choose whether you want to go for 12-hour or 24-hour time.
- Finally, at last, click on Submit to sync your tracker.
This article discusses how you can reset the time on your Fitbit. We have discussed how you can reset the time on your Fitbit using your Android device or iOS device and from the website.
How Do I Set The Correct Time On My Fitbit?
The first and the main thing you need to do is sync your Fitbit to your mobile phone. After this, your location and your time zone will be tracked. If you discover that your Fitbit is out of synchronization, you should link Fitbit to your smartphone again. This will help you out in syncing Fitbit again.
What Are The Best Fitbit Trackers Of 2023?
- Fitbit versa 3
- Fitbit Sense
- Fitbit Charge 4
- Fitbit Inspire 2
How Can We Reset Or Change The Time On A Fitbit While We Are On A PC Or A Computer?
It is very simple to change the time on Fitbit on a PC using the Fitbit website. You can follow the steps which are provided above for the same.