PlayStation Party Chat is a feature that allows players to chat with other players through voice without having to type what they want to say. You can use this feature on your PC, but you need to sync the PS4 console and PC together for that. If you don’t know how you can join a PlayStation Party Chat on your PC or if you cannot do so, this article will help you with that.
How To Join PS4 Party Chat On PC
Here we will be discussing how you can easily join a PlayStation Party Chat on your PC.
Joining PlayStation Party Chat On Your PC
You will be able to join PlayStation Party Chat on your PC with Windows 10 or later. To join PlayStation Party Chat on your PC, follow the steps given below-
- You will need the PlayStation Remote Play application to be able to join the Party Chat. Download the PlayStation Remote Play application from the official website. Download the application and install it on your PC.
- After you have installed the application, run it on your system. Now, ensure that your PlayStation 4 console and your PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Ensure that your PlayStation console is in sleep mode.
- Now, connect your PlayStation 4 controller to your PC. You can either use a USB cable or BlueTooth to connect the controller to your PC. If you are using a PlayStation 5, go to other connections and select the PlayStation 5 option.
- Now your console name will be displayed on the PlayStation Remote Play application. Click on the name of the console.
- The application will now begin searching for the connection remotely.
- If you are using PlayStation 4/5 passkey, then you will be asked to enter it.
- After the process is completed, your PC will automatically be synced to the console, and you will be able to run the game with Party Chat.
- After doing so, click on the Microphone icon that you find at the bottom right corner of the screen to talk to your friends and other players.
- Now click on the PlayStation button on your PlayStation controller.
- From the Quick Menu option, select Party. Now select Start Party, and then click on select your friends, and now, you will have to select your friends from the list.
The process is completed, and you will be able to join the PlayStation Party Chat on your PC.
- Top 6 Best Playstation 2 Emulators (PS2) Of 2021
- How to Sign In To Playstation Network 2021 (Guide)
- How To Fix PS4 Controller Not Connecting To PS4 Console
This is the complete process to join the PlayStation PS4 Party Chat on your PC. Following the above method, you will join the PlayStation Party Chat on your computer and voice chat with your friends. We hope this article did help solve the query, and if it did help you, then do let us know in the comments section.