Recently, the Roku player has been among the top cord-cutters. Its HDMI port can be connected to any smart TV. All you need is an internet connection and a Roku account. There are many streaming services available. PlayStation Vue can easily be downloaded thanks to Roku’s native Channel Store support. Players will be able to watch live TV through PlayStation Vue. There are more than 85 channels that you can access without a PlayStation console, including on-demand TV content, local news, live sports, and other content.
The user can store 28 days’ worth of limited episodes with the DVR. Personalized DVR and recommendations are even available for ten profiles. With PlayStation Vue, you can stream high-quality content with low buffering. Users can stream content simultaneously on five devices with no additional charges. So, let’s check out How to Install and Activate PlayStation Vue on Roku.
Install and Activate PlayStation Vue on Roku
There are several subscription-based streaming services, but PlayStation Vue is the most notable. The Roku compatibility makes it possible to watch live TV and movies. There is no requirement to subscribe to cable or satellite to access PlayStation Vue. PlayStation Vue supports multiple profiles, which is an important feature. The user can access on-demand programming or purchase individual premium channels using this service. In addition, users have the option of accessing optional add-on channels.
Setup PlayStation Vue on Roku
On the Channel store, you can now download PlayStation Vue. You can add PlayStation Vue to the Roku player by following the steps below.
Step 1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
Step 2. To access the Channel Store, scroll up or down to select Streaming Channels.
Step 3. Click on the search bar. Type in PlayStation Vue.
Step 4. Choose Add Channel from the PlayStation Vue or Roku app information screen.
Step 5. To access PlayStation Vue, navigate to the main screen.
Steps to Install PlayStation Vue using Roku Mobile app
Using the Roku mobile app, you can add PlayStation Vue to your Android or iOS device.
1. You can install Roku Mobile on Android and iOS through Google Play and Apple’s App Stores.
2. Log in to your Roku device using the Roku mobile app.
3. Click on the Channels menu. Locate the PlayStation Vue app.
4. Install PlayStation Vue on Roku by tapping on the Add Channel option.
5. The PlayStation Vue app can now be accessed from the home screen of the Roku device.
Activate PlayStation Vue on Roku
In order to use PlayStation Vue on Roku for the first time, you must activate your device. Continue reading for more information.
1. Open Roku’s home page. Select PlayStation Vue at the bottom of the page.
2. Your Roku streaming player will display an activation code. Write it down.
3. Use your phone or laptop to access www.psvue.com/activateroku
4. Log in to your PlayStation Vue account using your sign-in information.
5. Roku PlayStation Vue can be activated by entering the code on the screen.
6. The PlayStation Vue app will display media contents once the Roku screen gets refreshed.
How to Update PS Vue Roku Channel
It is important to update PlayStation Vue on Roku TV regularly so that you can take advantage of the latest features.
1. Select PlayStation Vue from the channels section. Click the * button.
2. Use the Roku remote to press the Home button.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu. Select it.
4. Select a system. Next, click System Update.
5.. In order to manually check for PlayStation Vue updates, click on the Check Now button.
Cancel PS Vue Subscription on Roku
Follow the steps below to cancel PlayStation Vue on Roku.
1. Browsers can be used to access www.psvue.com/subscription.
2. Log in to your PlayStation Network account.
3. Select Vue subscription from the Subscription Summary page.
4. Select Cancel Subscription from the Subscriptions menu. Click Yes to confirm cancellation.
5. The cancellation survey must be completed. At last, click Cancel Subscription.
Features of PS Vue
PlayStation Vue’s useful and impressive features include;
- There are no hidden fees or additional charges for PlayStation Vue customers.
- CNN, FOX, AMC, and Cartoon Network are all supported.
- With the PlayStation Vue, anyone can easily use the interface.
- Up to ten profiles can be created, each with its own custom channels, DVR, and recommendations.
What are the chances of PlayStation Vue shutting down?
Certainly. Sony has officially stated that PlayStation Vue will be shut down. The service will be discontinued on January 30, 2020. It will no longer be available on any platform, including Roku. PlayStation Vue is also not accepting new subscribers according to the official announcement. Existing subscribers have access to PlayStation Vue until the shutdown.
- How To Get and Activate USA Network on Roku
- How to Get & Install Beachbody on Demand on Roku
- How To Get and Setup Discovery Plus on Roku
- How to Install and Activate Pandora on Roku
This was all about How to Install and Activate PlayStation Vue on Roku. Roku-connected smart TVs can easily be used to watch PlayStation Vue. Sign up for a free trial of PlayStation Vue to watch live TV, news, sports, and store DVR recordings in the cloud.