There are many channels on Discovery plus, such as Food Network, HGTV, Discovery Channel, and many more. Discover+ has been available on streaming devices like Roku since January 2021, thanks to the team behind Discovery+. You can therefore watch Discovery+ on Roku TV if you use a Roku device. But how does that work?
In this article, we will explain How to Add and Watch Discovery Plus on Roku. Continue reading to learn how to do it.
Install and Watch Discovery Plus on Roku
It makes sense to use Discovery Plus. Discovery plus can be installed and launched similarly to other channels on the Roku store. Nevertheless, not all Roku devices can stream Discovery Plus. Therefore, check the device compatibility before beginning the installation process.
We will share a few ways in this section by which you can stream Discovery plus on a Roku device. Let’s get started.
Get Discovery Plus From the Roku Website
Roku offers a Roku Channel Store from which you can find new Roku channels. This method is useful if someone else uses your Roku. The channel will be available when you return to your TV when you are away.
Follow these steps to get Discovery Plus on your Roku:
- Visit the Roku Channel Store on your web browser of choice.
- Search channel highlighted on the Roku Channel Store website. Before you begin, you should sign in if you are not already signed in.
- In the search box, type Discovery Plus. Hit enter.
- On this screen, if Discovery Plus is shown, you can click Details and move on.
- Click on Add channel.
If Discovery Plus is visible on your Roku account, you have successfully added the channel. You will find it in your channels section when you turn on your Roku next time.
Install Discovery Plus Channel on your Roku device
The easiest way to add the discovery plus app to your Roku is to download it from the Roku channel store. Follow these steps:
1. Visit the Roku Home Screen and click on Streaming Channels.
2. Navigate to the Roku Channel Store by tapping on the Channel Store option.
3. Search for “Discovery Plus” using the virtual keyboard.
4. When the results of your search appear, select Discovery Plus.
5. Select the Add channel option. Press OK.
6. Click on the Start 7-day Free Trial option or select the plan you want to purchase.
7. If you have not already created an account, do so now. Otherwise, use the login credentials to access your account.
8. Enter the Roku PIN. Your Roku will now have the channel installed.
9. The Discovery+ channel is now available on Roku and you can access anything you want on it.
That’s all there is to it. Your Roku streaming device is now running Discovery+. You can however choose the other method if these steps did not work for you.
Add Discovery Plus on Roku
The Roku streaming device is now available to watch Discovery+ in the United States. The Discovery Plus channel is now available on Roku. All you have to do is download and install the channel. You can then watch what you like.
Discovery Plus, however, requires a subscription. You can check the Roku price of Discovery Plus. There are two plans available. There is an ad-supported plan. A monthly fee of $4.99 applies. There is also one that is entirely ad-free, which costs $6.99 a month. Depending on your needs, you can choose any of them. You’ll also be able to enjoy a free trial of seven days.
- How to Install and Activate Pandora on Roku
- How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Roku
- How To Add and Activate Oxygen on Roku
This is all about How to Add and Watch Discovery Plus on Roku. Now, you will be easily able to watch Discovery Plus on Roku.