Microsoft Office 2013 is the successor of Microsoft Office 2010. In this edition, some of the unnecessary features are removed, while some new features are added! One of the most useful features introduced in Office 2013 is the support for touch screen devices.
It is designed in such a way that Office 2013 applications can run on low specification computers.
- 0.1 System Requirement for Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus:
- 0.2 Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 comes with the following Office Applications:
- 0.3 Features of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 include:
- 1 Download MS Office 2013 For FREE
- 2 Offline Installer of MS Office 2013
- 3 How to Install MS Office 2013
System Requirement for Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) orb2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- Hard Disk: 3 GB of HDD space.
- Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX9 graphics card and a 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 comes with the following Office Applications:
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- Microsoft SkyDrive Pro.
- Microsoft Visio Viewer.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft InfoPath.
- Microsoft Lync.
- Microsoft OneNote.
- Shared Features.
- Office Tools.
Features of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 include:
1. The multiple-device support is a feature that can be used by home and small business users.
2. Each Office application has a unique color-coded Start screen.
3. You can add your SkyDrive authentication information to it. Office 2013 will connect and authenticate when you start an Office 2013 application.
4. The all-new Word 2013 allows its users to open PDF files, edit them, and then save them as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. This feature was missing from its predecessors.
5. The Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 focuses highly on cloud-based storage. Office 2013 uses the Microsoft SkyDrive account as its default save location.
Download MS Office 2013 For FREE
Offline Installer of MS Office 2013
How to Install MS Office 2013
Note: Before installing MS Office 2013, make sure to uninstall any existing Microsoft Office version from your computer.
Step 1- Navigate to the location where you have downloaded the setup file on your PC.
Step 2- Double click on the file to initiate the installation process. A window with ‘Activate Office‘ will appear on your screen. Close it and proceed to the next window.
Then, follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Microsoft Office 2013 on your PC.
ALSO CHECK: How to Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free
These are some of the most useful features provided by Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. Apart from these, there are several features that can be used to execute various tasks. If we have missed out on any such useful information about Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, then do let us know about it in the comments section below.