TOZO is a lifestyle brand with a wide range of products, including earbuds, chargers, smartwatches, and more. If you clicked on this article, you might have been looking for a guide to connect your TOZO earbud to your PC, phone, or tablet. With a new accessory, it can be difficult to set it up and start using it for the first time. This article will guide you on how you can connect your TOZO earbuds with all your devices.
Pair TOZO Earbuds To Android Phone and Tablet
If you have an Android phone or an Android tablet and facing difficulty with connecting your TOZO earbuds to it, then you can follow the steps given below to do so-
- Firstly, bring your TOZO earbuds to pairing mode by taking them out of the charging case.
- Now, scroll down from the top of the screen to open the Notification Panel.
- Here, tap and hold the Bluetooth icon to access Bluetooth settings. Ensure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Your device will automatically scan for available Bluetooth devices, but if it doesn’t, then tap on Scan.
- Now, tap on your TOZO earbuds in the available devices section.
- You will see a pop-up with the pairing code; tap on Pair to pair the Tozo earbuds to your Android device.
How To Pair TOZO Earbuds To iPhone or iPad?
If you are an iPhone or iPad user, then you can follow the steps mentioned below to pair your TOZO earbuds to your iPhone or your iPad-
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case to put them on pairing mode.
- Now, tap on the Settings icon on your iPhone/iPad to open the Settings.
- Here, tap on the Bluetooth option. Turn on Bluetooth if it isn’t already.
- You will see a list of all Bluetooth devices available, including your TOZO earbuds.
- Tap on the TOZO earbuds to pair them to your iPhone/iPad.
How To Pair TOZO Earbuds To Windows PC?
This part of the article will discuss how you can pair your TOZO earbuds to your Windows PC. Given below are the steps to connect your TOZO earbuds to Windows 11.
- Press the Windows key to open Start Menu. Here, click on the Settings icon to open the Settings.
- Now, click on Bluetooth and devices on the left sidebar.
- Here, on the right side, click on Add Device button.
- On the Add a device screen, click on the Bluetooth option.
- Now, bring your TOZO earbuds to pairing mode. You can do so by removing the earbuds from the case.
- You will see your TOZO earbuds listed on the Add a device screen; click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to connect the earbuds to your Windows PC.
How To Pair TOZO Earbuds To Mac?
If you have a Macbook or an iMac and want to pair your TOZO earbuds to it, then you will be able to do so by following the steps given below-
- Click on the Apple icon at the top left corner, and then click on System Preferences.
- Now, click on Bluetooth and turn it on.
- Bring your TOZO earbuds to pairing mode by taking them out of the charging case.
- You will see your TOZO earbuds appear on your Mac under the Nearby Devices list.
- Select your TOZO earbuds and then click on Connect to connect your TOZO earbuds to your Mac.
Final Words | Tozo T10 TWS Wireless Earbuds Pairing Guide
That’s how you can connect your TOZO earbuds with all your devices. The above article discusses how you can connect your TOZO earbuds to Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac. After following this guide, we hope you can connect your TOZO earbuds to your device.
How Do I Put TOZO Earbuds In Pairing Mode?
You will have to put your earbuds in pairing mode before you can connect them to your device. You can put your TOZO earbuds in pairing mode by removing them from the charging case.
What To Do If I Am Not Able To Connect My TOZO Earbuds To My Device?
If you cannot connect your TOZO earbuds to your device, you will have to reset the earbuds. You can do it by holding both the earbuds button for a few seconds until you see a red light go on and off. This will reset your TOZO earbuds to your device.