If you are landing this post, then you are a Snapchat User. I know Snapchat is one of top trending application that might be made you addicted. But somehow, There are various circumstances due to which we have to delete our Accounts from these social media. There are very fewer tutorials on How To Delete Your Snapchat Account Easily? So Here we have discussed all easy ways to delete that!
Snapchat is crazy right? But the craziness will be killing your time. After sometimes many people understand they are wasting time on Snapchat OR you maybe you feel bored of the similar-looking social media’s and wanted to delete the snapchat account permanently. This article is all about for the people in that situation. If you want a small break you can deactivate the snapchat account for some time and at any time you can come back to your snap life. But this article is all about the ways you can completely get rid of snapchat from your further years.
Delete Snapchat Account Permanently
There is no option to completely delete your Snapchat account in your native snapchat application. So you have to do the following steps to delete Snapchat account permanently.
- Open your favorite browser and visit the following URL https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account
2. On the following page Enter your valid username and password.
3. Enter the captcha and prove that you are not a robot.
4. Click the login button.
5. Again you have to enter your login credentials and click the login button.
6. Now navigate to the bottom of the page and press the delete my account button.
7. Now, all you need to do is wait for 30 freaking days. Snapchat have all your data backed up for 30 days as the last call. In case you change your mind and return to snapchat life you can do by just log in again to reactivate your snap chat account.
- Download Snapchat++ IPA for iOS 11, iPhone, Android, PC
- How To Install & Login Snapchat On Computer (Windows/MAC)
How To Permanently Delete Snapchat Account?
This is the not another method it is just another way to reach the delete page. All you need to do is just head over to snapchat.com
- Click the support button at the bottom of the page under company section.
2. Now select Learn the basics option.
3. Select the My Account and Security options.
4. Then select Delete my account.
Now like the previous method you need to enter your username and password of you snapchat account and wait for the 30 days.
I hope this article will help you to delete your Snapchat account permanently. Let us know what’s made to delete a Snapchat account. Also, do share this post with your friends and family and help them to get rid of their Snapchat account. Your shares matter a lot for us. If you a tech-savvy you need to subscribe to our mail listing from which you can catch all the latest happenings in the tech world on your doorstep.