Copy and paste in Minecraft speeds up the process of whatever we are doing, especially when something is getting repeated over and over again. You can copy and paste the text and the structures in Minecraft and save time. However, if you are new to Minecraft and you don’t know how to copy and paste works and how you can do it, then this guide will help you with it. In this article, we will be discussing how you can copy and paste into Minecraft.
Copy And Paste Text In Minecraft
If you want to copy and paste text in Minecraft, then you can do that by following the steps given below in this article:
- First, highlight the text that you want to copy in Minecraft. You can select all the text by pressing the Ctrl + A. If you want to copy a particular part of Minecraft, then you can select it through your mouse.
- Now, copy the text by pressing the Ctrl + C key combo (general command to copy items in Windows).
- After doing so, press the Ctrl + V key combo to paste the text wherever you want to.
Copy And Paste Structures In Minecraft.
- Copy and pasting structures will be quite different in Minecraft when compared to copy and pasting text, and it will be much more tricky. Cloning the structures can help save time when you are building something. Given below are the steps to copy and paste structures in Minecraft-
- Firstly, ensure that you have built the structure that you want to copy and paste.
- Now press the F3 on your keyboard to bring the status information overlay. This is to know the coordinates of the location of your character, as well as the block’s coordinate that they want to clone.
- You can also do it with the help of /fill command.
- Also, you will need the coordinates of the location where you want to paste the structure you copied. This will make up a total of three coordinates.
- Open the Chatbox on Minecraft by pressing the T key on your keyboard. In the chatbox, type the command /clone [first coordinates] [second coordinates] [destination coordintes].
- Next, you will have to press Spacebar and then type the word to decide how the cloning will work. There are three words that you can type after the Spacebar-
- Replace– Replace all blocks in the area where you will be placing the copied structure.
- Masked– This clones only non-air blocks.
- Filtered– With this option, you will have an extra level of control over what happens when you copy and paste structure in Minecraft.
Cloning in Minecraft is easy, and you will be able to copy and paste text as well as structures in Minecraft by following the steps mentioned in this article. Follow the steps given above to copy and paste whatever you want to in Minecraft.