Threads has been launched as a completion to Twitter. Not only this, but it even became one of the fastest-growing social media ever. You need an Instagram account to use Threads, i.e., your Threads and Instagram accounts are connected. You can add the Threads badge to your Instagram profile if you have joined Threads.
Anyone who has joined the Threads can add the Threads badge to their Instagram profile. This badge appears on your profile right under your name. The badge has a number on it showing which number you are to join the Threads. If you want to hide/unhide the Threads badge on Instagram, then this article will help you with it. Let’s see how you can do it.
How To Hide Threads Badge On Instagram?
If you have added the Threads badge to your Instagram profile but no longer want it to appear on your profile, then you can hide the badge. Given Below are the steps to hide the Threads badge on Instagram-
- Open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet.
- Now, tap on the Profile icon at the bottom right corner.
- You will see the Threads badge under your profile name; tap on it.
- On the prompt that opens up, tap on the Hide Badge option.
- You will now get a confirmation prompt; tap the Remove Badge option.
- This will remove the Threads badge from the Instagram account.
How To Unhide Threads Badge On Instagram?
Once you have hidden or removed the Threads badge from your Instagram profile, there’s no way to get it back. This is a temporary badge that is added to your profile to let your followers and other people know that you have joined Threads. With that being said, you cannot unhide the Threads badge once you have hidden it from your Instagram.
If you have an Instagram account not associated with Threads, you can log in to Threads with that account. As soon as you log in to Threads with an account previously not associated with Threads, the Threads badge will automatically be added to that Instagram account.
You can follow the steps mentioned above to hide the Threads badge on Instagram. However, you cannot unhide the Threads bag after you have hidden it. We hope you find this article helpful, and if this article helped you, then comment below.
How Do You Hide Threads Badge On Instagram?
Tap on the Threads badge on Instagram, and you will get the option to Hide badge. Tap on this option to hide the Threads badge from your Instagram.
Can You Unhide The Threads Badge On Instagram?
No, you cannot unhide the Threads badge once you have hidden it. It is a temporary badge to let your followers know you have joined Threads.
How To Add Threads Badge On Instagram?
Once you log in to Threads with your Instagram account, the Threads badge will automatically be added to your Instagram profile.
- How To Download & Use Threads App on Windows 11 PC
- How to Delete or Permanently Deactivate Your Threads Account
- How to Fix Threads App Not Working Android, iOS
- How to Follow Everyone on Threads After Skipping
- Threads Content Not Available? Here’s How to Fix
- 7 Ways to Fix Threads App Crashing, Freezing, Unresponsive or Stuck
- How to Fix Threads Post Failed to Upload Issues 2023
- Who Unfollowed Me On Threads? Here’s How to Check