The satellite view allows you to see the real-life view of the location you are visiting. Google Maps is set to Map view by default, which many may find unpleasing. Google Maps do provide you with the option to set to the Satellite view. If you want to make Google Maps always open in Satellite View, this article will help you. In this article, we will be discussing how you can make Google Maps Always open in Satellite View.
Make Google Maps Always Open In Satellite View
Want to make Google Maps always open in Satellite View? Given below are the steps to let Google Maps open in Satellite view:
- Firstly, open the Google Maps application on your Android device (phone or tablet) or iOS device (iPhone or iPad).
- Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner. From the menu that opens up, tap on Settings.
- Next, search for the toggle for the Start Maps in Satellite View. Turn on the toggle for it.
- This will turn on the Satellite view in Google Maps.
Turn Off Satellite View In Google Maps
If you no longer want to use Google Maps in Satellite View, then you do have the option to turn it off. To turn off Satellite View in Google Maps, follow the steps given below-
- Open Google Maps on your device.
- Open the Menu by tapping on your profile icon in the top right corner. Now, tap on the Settings to open the Settings.
- Now, turn off the toggle for the Start Maps in Satellite View. This will disable the Google Maps Satellite View.
- Now, Google Maps will open in Map View only.
Google Maps provide two map views- Satellite view and Map View. You can anytime switch between these two views as per your preference. If you want to switch to Satellite view in Google Maps, you will be able to do so by following the steps given in this article.
What Is Satellite Mode In Google Maps?
There are two map mods in Google Maps: Satellite Mode and Map view. Map view is the default view in Google Maps. However, the Satellite view shows the real-life view of the location. Satellite mode is much more versatile and offers you a better experience than the default Map view.
Can I Change View In Google Maps?
Yes, you can anytime switch between Map View and Satellite View. You can manually change the view or keep Google Maps on a particular view/mode when it opens up.
How Do I Keep Google Maps In Satellite Mode?
You can turn on the toggle for the Satellite View from the Settings of the Google Maps. We have discussed the step-by-step guide above to keep Google Maps in Satellite Mode. You can follow the steps above to keep Google Maps in Satellite Mode.