We all have been playing the Modern Warfare 2 for a long time. The developers have been working on pushing new updates to make the newer seasons more exciting for the users. The developers of the game are always working on fixing minor bugs and glitches which is causing issues for the users. The users who have been trying to play the game have reported a new issue that they are getting.
They have reported MW2 Status Goldflake Error On PC and another gaming device that they are having. In this guide, we are here with the solutions through which you will be able to know about the ways to fix the problem. We’ll also list the methods through which you will be able to resolve the issue that you are getting. So, let’s check this guide till the end to learn more about these things.
Why am I getting MW2 Status Goldflake Error on PC, PS4/PS5 & Xbox?
The users have been facing various issues when they are trying to play the game. They are getting the MW2 Status Goldflake Error On PC, PS4/PS5, & Xbox. The users are very frustrated because they are not able to play the game because of it. We are here with the reasons through which you will be able to understand why you are facing the issue. Let’s check them out to understand the cause of the issue. For those who don’t know, the below-listed reasons will help you a lot in analyzing why you are getting the issue. You should check it if you are thinking of resolving it.
- Network Problem: The MW2 Status Goldflake Error will occur with you if the internet connection that you are using is not working properly and you are not able to make a proper connection with the game server.
- Server Issues: You will get the issue of MW2 Status Goldflake Error if the servers of the game are not working properly. Many users have reported about it.
- Driver Issue: You will get the issue with the game if the drivers that are installed on your system have not been updated for a long time.
- VPN: If you are using any VPN to play the game, you will also get the issue of MW2 Status Goldflake Error due to it. The game will not work if the VPN settings are not correct.
- Update Issues: The game will not run properly if you are not using the latest version of the system, console, and other software that is essential to run the game.
How to Fix MW2 Status Goldflake Error
We are here with the ways that you all should try on your gaming devices to resolve the problem that you are facing. You all have to try the below-listed methods as these will be going to be the same for every gaming device.
Test Internet Speed
The users who are getting the issue should check whether the internet connection that they are using is working properly or not. If the network connection that they are using is not good and unstable, then they will be going to face a lot of issues. There are a lot of users who have found out that the problem was occurring due to internet connection issues due to which the game was not running, and they were getting the issue MW2 Status Goldflake Error. You should check the internet speed. If you don’t know how to do this, then check out this guide.
Check the Server Status
When the users are getting the MW2 Status Goldflake Error on their gaming device, then they should check whether the servers of the games are running properly or not. If the servers of the games are not running properly, you will be going to face a lot of issues. Many users have reported about the server problems with the game, and due to it, they were facing the problem a lot. You should visit the official Modern Warfare 2 service status website or visit the social media handles to learn about the server status.
Disable the VPN to Check the Problem
The users who are using the VPN on their device to surf the internet and play the game should disable it. The VPN Settings might also cause a lot of issues in running the game. So it will be good for you to disable the VPN and then check whether the game is running properly or not.
Disable the Firewall & Antivirus
When the users are getting the issue on the PC, then they should try disabling their Firewall and Antivirus to check whether the problem was occurring because of it or not. There were a lot of users who had disabled the app, and they were able to resolve the issue that they were facing. You should also try it and then check what happens. You can check out this guide to disable the Firewall and Antivirus.
How to Fix MW2 Status Goldflake Error on PC
We are here with the ways through which you’ll be able to resolve the problem that you are facing. The methods that we have listed below will help you fix the issue of MW2 Status Goldflake Error On your PC without any hassle. So, let’s check them.
Change the Region
When you are getting the issue of the MW2 Status Goldflake Error on your PC, then you should try changing the Region from Battle.net. There are many users who have done this. You can easily try doing this to check whether it helps in resolving the problem or not. You have to follow the steps which are listed below to do this.
- Open the Battle.net.
- Select the Globe Icon.
- Now, select a different region from the current region.
- After that, check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Try Connecting to Server of Different Country
The users can also try using the paid VPN to connect with the different countries who are having a good amount of servers in Modern Warfare 2. It will help in building a good connection that will help you in resolving the problem that you are facing. Many users have resolved the issue by doing this, so you should also try doing this and check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Repair the Game Files
The MW2 Status Goldflake Error might also start occurring with you if the game files are not installed properly on your system. It can happen to you because there are a lot of users who have reported the same. We suggest that you check whether the game files of Modern Warfare 2 are installed on your system properly or not. If it is not installed properly, then you have to repair them. Follow the steps which are listed below to do this.
- Open Battle.net.
- Select the COD MW2 game.
- Go to the Settings and select Scan And Repair.
- This will repair the game files of the MW2 and the issue should be resolved.
How to Fix MW2 Status Goldflake Error on PS4/PS5
We are here to help you with resolving the problem you are facing. The methods we have listed below will help you fix the MW2 Status Goldflake Error issue on your PS4/PS5 without any hassle. So, let’s check them.
- Open the PS4 Setting Menu.
- Now, go to the Network option.
- Select Set Up Internet Connection option.
- Now, select IP Address Settings-> Custom.
- After that, select on DHCP Host Name and select Do Not Specify.
- Now, select Manual DNS Settings.
- Set the following DNS in the respective fields-
Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206 Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
Struggling with the MW2 Status Goldflake Error. If you are unable to play the Call of Duty 2 due to the Status Goldflake error then this article will guide you with how you can fix it. Follow the steps given in this article to solve the issue. In case the issue is still encountered or you face issues with any of the steps mentioned in the article above, do let us know in the comment section below.
- Top 5 Ways to Fix Modern Warfare 2 Stuck on Installing for PS5
- 8 Ways to Fix Your Profile Was Signed Out Error COD MW2 Warzone 2.0
- 6 Ways to Fix Throwing Knives are Broken and Not Working COD MW2
- 6 Ways to Fix ‘A Required Network Service has Failed’ in MW2
- Top 6 Ways to Fix Dev Error 11152 in COD MW2 & Warzone 2