Windows 11 brought a lot of customization options to the users. If you are new to Windows 11, then you may probably want to customize your PC to the desired options, then you may probably want to start with changing the cursor size and color. The cursor has always been the same in Windows 11, and there haven’t been many changes to it by default. However, Windows 11 allows you to change cursor size and color as a part of all the customize it offers.
There are two ways to customize the cursor on Windows 11, you can customize it from the Control Panel or the Settings app.
Change Cursor Size, Theme, and Color in Windows 11
This is the step-by-step guide to changing the cursor size and color in Windows 11.
Customizing Cursor Using Settings
The very first way to change the cursor size and color in Windows 11 is by using the Settings app. If you want to customize the cursor on your Windows PC, then follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, open the Settings app on your PC by pressing the Windows + I key combo on your PC.
- On the left sidebar of the Settings app, head to the Accessibility section.
- Now on the right side, click on Mouse pointer and touch.
- Next, under the Mouse pointer Style select the style of the pointer. Under Recommended colors select the color, or choose a different color from the Choose another color.
- Now, drag the Size slider to the right to increase the size of the cursor or drag it to the left to decrease the size.
Customizing Cursor Using Control Panel
The very next way to change the cursor size and color in Windows 11 is by using the Control Panel. Control Panel can be used to customize various settings on Windows 11. However, Microsoft is now planning to replace it with the Settings app where all the configurations and customizations will be available. Well, the Control Panel app isn’t a thing of the past yet, and you can still use it to customize the cursor. To change the cursor size and color in Windows 11, follow the steps given below-
- Open Start Menu on your PC by pressing the Windows key. In the Start Menu, search for Control Panel and click on the very first result to open it.
- Click on the Ease of Access option in the Control Panel.
- Next, click the option saying Change how your mouse works.
- Now, on the next scream select the preferred mouse pointer size and color.
- Once done, click on Apply and then on OK to save the changes.
These were the two ways to help customize the cursor on Windows 11. We have discussed how you can change the cursor size and color in Windows 11 using Settings and Control Panel. Following the above steps, you will be able to customize the cursor easily.