Practices make a man perfect! Right? Trading requires lots of practics to achieve a successful and profitable result so as Stock Markets. However, 90% of peoples are losing in the STOCK market and wasting their laborious earned money due to lack of practice and lack of proper knowledge. and when asked to technical analyst so-called professional, They say you must be using wrong Stock Market Simulator or You haven’t done countless practics to take all that capital risks. So Undoubtedly, We are ready to serve you Top 10 Best Stock Market Simulators and Games Apps for your Android as well as iOS of 2020.
Stock market is a market where you can invest in companies from all around the world. The brokers have made a profession out of this business! It is because the stock market requires some strong knowledge, and some decision-making skills to gain profits.
However, if you receive proper training, and guidance, you can start trading fire yourself and save the commission you give to your broker. Also, you will feel responsible for your profit or loss.
Thus, here we are with the list of some of the best stock market simulation apps, which you can use to virtually learn how to trade with minimum loss and maximum profit. In these apps, virtual-fund is used to simulate real-time money.
- Top 20 Best Selfie Apps for Android, iOS 2020
- Top 30 Best Root Apps
- Top 7 Best RAM Cleaner Apps for Android 2020
- Top 5 Best Fitness Management Software and Apps
Best Stock Market Simulation Apps 2020
#1 Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets)
This is one of the best apps for all stock market beginners. It uses data directly from the real market to give an experience to its users. But, you need to log in with your Google account to use this application on your smartphone. Another useful feature is that it can be used by beginners as well as professionals!
- Automatic daily backups on fault tolerant Firebase Cloud.
- Top gainers and top losers information provided.
- Account summary with great looking graphics.
#2 Trading Game: Forex & Stock Market Investing.
If you are searching for apps with Professional Forex, Stock, Oil, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gold trading, this is the simulator you need! It is completely safe as you do not have to invest your money in it. Also, you will be taught the basics of trading so that you can apply it in the real market.
- Line & Candlestick chart
- Forex: EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CAD, ZAR, TRY, MXN
- Competition with Friends & Users Worldwide
- Daily, Weekly & Overall Rankings
#3 Wall Street Magnate: Best Stock Market Simulator
Not many people know about this app but, it is one of the best stock market simulators which you can have on your device. Even this app uses real-time data to bring a realistic touch to this simulator. Also, you are offered with $100,000 in simulated cash to start trading. The all-around experience of this app is amazing!
- Accounting for both dividends and stock splits in a real-time environment.
- Enabling instant messaging and social club play where people can collaborate
#4 TradeHero: CFD Social Trading.
This is a unique app since it provides with an option to trade virtually or in real-time. Learning to trade via virtual market is free of cost while you can start real-time trading with as low as $50 as an investment. You can also join its community to share or receive knowledge about trading.
- Start off virtual trading with a USD 100K portfolio.
- TradeHero LIVE offers a wide range of CFDs on Stocks, Commodities, Forex, Indices
- TradeHero cares about your risk!
#5 Stock Market Simulator 2020
As the name suggests, this app is dedicated to simulating the real-time stock market so that beginners can learn how to trade in order to increase their profits. This app is not only for beginners. Even efforts can use this app to enhance their knowledge related to the stock market.
- Single search bar with voice search for stocks.
- Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX.
- Monitoring your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds
#6 TD Ameritrade Trader: Stock Market Trading Simulator.
This app is useful for both investor and trader! A unique feature is that it uses data from the real market to train its users. It supports trading in more than 10 countries such as the US, India, Australia, etc. Learning stock market trading becomes quite simple due to its simple design, targeted strategies, etc.
- Track Orders, Transactions and modify your watchlists.
- Push notifications
- Chat with a trading specialist in real-time
#7 The Game of Stocks.
In this game, you are given $22,000 at the start as an investment. You then need to analyze the data of various companies and invest in them to start trading! The process of trading is exactly the same as the real-market. A unique feature of this trading app is that you can import or export your game file if migrating from one device to another.
- Real stock companies.
- Penny stocks supported
#8 MarketWatch: Stock Exchange.
If you have a new business strategy in mind, you can try it in this app without investing or losing your money. If successful, you can try it in the real-time market. Here, you can deal with more than 50,000 real-time stocks. This is a well-organized app, which clears almost every trading query or doubts!
- Market data center with access to stocks
- Track your stock picks and see related MarketWatch stories
TradeStation’s stock market simulator is a perfect app which includes all types of research tools, stock chart indicators, and access to the community forums where you can exchange ideas with other traders. You can try this app for sure.
- Monitor Market Depth and Trade from the Matrix
- Get Mobile Alerts on Price and Volume Swings
- Place Orders with Ease and Split-Second Precision
#10 Stocks, Forex, Finance, Markets
This Stocks, Forex, Finance, Markets best Virtual simulator stock market 2020 app is fair and collaborative in every manner. This stock game app focuses on providing easy and affordable access to high-quality financial information to all users. Invite your contacts to chat and form chat clubs with them. You can easily Customize your watchlist to view the data you want to without any trouble.
- Add your favorite financial instruments and their holdings to your portfolio.
- Track major global indices, stocks, bonds, commodities, Forex, interest rates, futures, and options.
These were some of the best stock market simulators of 2020 which we could find for you! Also, almost all these apps are available on Google Play Store and are entirely free to use. You might be interrupted by some ads but, they do not stay for long. This, you can try them out and know which one suits you the best. Once you learn to trade, you can move on from these simulators to real-time stock market apps.
If you know of any such stock market simulator, which is not listed above, then please let us know about it in the comments section below.