Skylight Calendar is a digital display connected over Wi-Fi to display scheduled events with desired photos. This awesome gadget provides great color with clarity and comes in the perfect size to fit on your desk, kitchen, or wall.
But it’s expensive and has some privacy issues, so many users don’t prefer it. Thus, they ask for some best Skylight Calendar Alternatives. If you’re wondering the same, keep reading the post to find a suitable one.
Best Skylight Calendar Alternatives 2023
Many Calendar apps or gadgets are available, but choosing the best one according to your needs might be hard. The below list includes some of the best skylight calendar alternatives to match and fulfill your every need. So, here we go:
The first Skylight Calendar alternative on my list is the CalenGoo because it has a simple interface and some cool features that differentiate it from others.
One of the key characteristics of this app is that it can easily be integrated with Google Calendar and iOS calendars.
This app surely has all the features you ask for in a calendar and can make your work easier and smoother.
- It provides to use in multiple views – Day View, Week View, Month View, Agenda View, Year View, Tasks View, etc.
- You can set up an event, and it’ll remind you through email, messages, and pop-ups.
- It syncs with Google Calendar and displays the due day task in the Calendar view and all tasks in the task view.
Another great alternative to Skylight Calendar is Dollarbird which offers more features than an ordinary calendar, making it more useful for all users.
The main thing about this app is that it works as a personal finance tracker for you. You can easily add past, future, and recurring transactions and sort them accordingly with the help of AI.
The interface may seem hard for you when you first start using it. But, with time, you’ll get used to it and fully use it.
Also, this app lets you stay connected with your family member, team or partener to manage your finances and common money matters.
- With this AI-based calendar, you can track your expenses and plan your budget accordingly.
- It allows you to add your partner or family member to collaborate on a budget.
- The application is very efficient and lets add you add all the transactions quickly.
DigiCal+ takes third place on my list because of its cool functionalities and amazing customization options that’ll fulfill your every need of a calendar.
You’ll find many templates with different color options that you can use to make your calendar look more attractive.
It allows the users to sync seamlessly with other services such as Google Calendar, iOS Calendar, Outlook, and Exchange quite easily.
- You can use widgets, especially the month and day, to display the events directly on your home screen.
- It contains 42 color options.
- It provides a year view with the heat map to analyze your free and busy period in that year.
- You can also customize the snooze options.
DAKboard is another Skylight Calendar Alternatives on my list that you can try, and you’ll not regret using it for sure.
This customizable digital wall calendar allows users to look at photos, calendar, watch, weather, and many more.
The best part of DAKboard is that it’s inexpensive and can easily be integrated with your current smart system at your home.
But, there’s a limitation of this device as you can’t add the shared google images to your events, which might be an issue for you to be concerned about. However, you can add the particular photo to your google account to display that.
- It can easily be synced with Google Calendar, iCloud Calendar, Facebook, and other calendars.
- You can select different agenda styles to view your events.
- It allows you to authorize your Instagram, Google Photos, Dropbox, etc. accounts to let it display different photos in regular time intervals regularly.
Rainlendar is a customizable desktop calendar that helps you keep an eye on all the important events directly on your desktop. You can start using it instantly after downloading it on your Mac, Linux, or Windows.
It has the option to connect with google calendar so that you can backup events and settings and keep yourself updated with the date.
You can use different widget add-ons to display different data on your desktop, such as photo frame, countdown, file viewer, weather, and RSS feed reader.
- It helps you set the alarm for a particular event to get an alert before the due time.
- You can take out a print of a selected event or a calendar layout.
- It comes with many customizable templates that you can use to make the interface look better you.
Yodeck is another on my list that comes with great designs and a simple interface so you can manage your schedule effortlessly from a single place.
It helps you schedule different content for the right viewers, and you can manage many screens in a single place to upload, edit and display content remotely.
Yodeck provides a great level of security that you can rely on always to encrypt the in-app storage easily.
- You get free layouts and widgets to make the in-app content look catchy.
- It allows you to show various media files on-screen, such as documents, YouTube, stock images, and video galleries.
- With their Plug & Play Yodeck player, it is very easy to setup the device without spending much time.
7. TimeTree Family Calendar
The last name on the Skylight Calendar alternatives list is TimeTree Family Calendar. As its name suggests, it’s made for families to share schedules and times.
It has a simple user interface with easily navigable options that even new users can effortlessly use this app.
The main feature of this app is to help users share calendars and much more with family members, partners, friends, and others smoothly through this app.
- It shows you updates from around the world on your timeline, so you’ll never miss out on any important news event.
- Set reminders for an important event to get notified or share that event with someone else so he or she can remind you.
So, these are the best skylight calendar alternatives of 2023 that you can use to manage your important events and schedule easily. All of them are better than one another, and you can use any according to your needs. If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to drop a comment below.
- Bookzz Alternatives Sites to Download eBooks for Free
- Top 5 Best Masterani Alternatives: Watch Anime Free
- Top 10 Best KissAnime & KissManga Alternatives of 2023
- Top 10 Liveleak Alternatives to Try in 2023
- Top 10 VIPBox Alternatives to Watch Live Sports Online
- 5 Best USTVGO Alternatives and Sites Like USTVGO (2023)